#CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT - personal stories of past two years
Exclamation 
The #CanWeTalkAboutIt campaign was inspired by Brianne Dressen who was injured during the Astra Zeneca trials and suffered severe reactions and injuries that she is still fighting to heal. This made her want to search for the truth and do something about it. She quickly learned she was not alone as she connected with many others with similar stories. She then decided to take matters into her own hands and stand up for herself and other vaccine injury victims that were going through the same issues and question the narrative as she found nothing but silence around the thousands of injury reports and mainstream media ignoring it. Bri, has since built a huge network of people with similar stories, started and organization called React19 that supports COVID-19 shot victims and she is also speaking out about her experience to inform others about the dangers.  

Website here: https://canwetalkaboutit.org/

Use this thread as well to share yours/others stories about this topic.

Let's talk about it.
-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 17 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Danfromthehills, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Goldilocks, LucyBarnable, Munchaab, MysticPizza, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, snowglobe, Treebeard, TruthSeeker17, Verity, Wing-ed
Like Reply
In Canada, veteran James Topp is marching across the country to take the stories of Canadians who have been harmed by the past two years straight to the government. He has been collecting these stories both in person and on his website. 

You can view some of those stories here:

https://www.canadamarches.ca/stories

Elsewhere, you can view stories by searching the hashtag: #canwetalkaboutit
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 10 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Danfromthehills, ELIAKIM, Munchaab, MysticPizza, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Verity
Like Reply
Rock musician's fiancee will become first person in UK to receive £120,000 Covid vaccine damage payment after 48-year-old died from blood clot following AstraZeneca jab
  • Singer Lord Zion died of a haemorrhage and 'complications of a Covid vaccine'

• His fiancee Vikki Spit, 39, will now receive £120,000 in vaccine damages

• Vikki's case is thought to be the first of its kind related to Covid jabs
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-clot.html
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 7 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Munchaab, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Verity
Like Reply
We have other threads on mRNA jabs etc - but they seem more general and speculative - good threads that should continue...

This seems like a good thread to concentrate on actual harm, after the fact, the cases successful in proving harm and how more are able to break the chains of censorship to #TALK ABOUT IT...

Pinning for a while unless it meets with objection...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Danfromthehills, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, Heir, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, Slo'hand, T-Dub, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
[Image: LE6wg6a.jpg]

Wrong Headed Science .

Earth Clinic - https://www.earthclinic.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1FU3o...fr9HaAg-fw

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 8 users Like Heir's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, LucyBarnable, Sami aka Roxi, SkyCat, SouthernBelle
Like Reply
The first Global Class Action Suit looms large.

Governments that MANDATED are the first to get sued and it seems, the 1st to pay out.  (Canada)

It will bankrupt everything ~ moreover, as the fatality rate increases there'll be few left to "hold the bag."
[Image: qHzIQOs.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • 129, Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, FritzyRitz, gallowglassie, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17, Verity
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 06:07 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: The first Global Class Action Suit looms large.

Governments that MANDATED are the first to get sued and it seems, the 1st to pay out.  (Canada)

It will bankrupt everything ~ moreover, as the fatality rate increases there'll be few left to "hold the bag."

Unfortunately ALL part of the "Great Reset" to bring in a new global banking and governance system...

I guess we get to watch knowing the plan as it manifests - or, if we're lucky, see it go far enough to have an uprising large enough to halt the WHO, WEF, Trilateral, Bilderberg, Davos, etc...

Eyeroll 1dunno1 Ham
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, gallowglassie, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 06:16 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 06:07 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: The first Global Class Action Suit looms large.

Unfortunately ALL part of the "Great Reset" to bring in a new global banking and governance system...

I guess we get to watch knowing the plan as it manifests - or, if we're lucky, see it go far enough to have an uprising large enough to halt the WHO, WEF, Trilateral, Bilderberg, Davos, etc...

Eyeroll  1dunno1  Ham

On top of the dominoes falling ~ there will be nothing to celebrate.

This is the first wave of the WuFLu debacle ~ like a rat thru a boa constrictor ~ the WuFlu rat is causing a serious bump ~ there's BIGGER bumps to follow re: food ~ the droughts and bad winter of last year and the lack of $$ & petro-chem shit this year will cause things the size of house cats and goats rammed thru the snake.

The lack of money that has any meaningful value will not have a laxative affect.
[Image: qHzIQOs.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, FritzyRitz, gallowglassie, Munchaab, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SouthernBelle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 05:19 PM)Munchaab Wrote: We have other threads on mRNA jabs etc - but they seem more general and speculative - good threads that should continue...

This seems like a good thread to concentrate on actual harm, after the fact, the cases successful in proving harm and how more are able to break the chains of censorship to #TALK ABOUT IT...

Just think, we were lined up to get most of those in the military. I do not know one person that served during my time that got sick or if they did it was a cold or flu. Well, or shot.

I think, I posted something back in OCT 2019 about this crap. It's a binary. Straight out of the handbook. We are all infected with component (A) whether vaxxed or not. They screwed up and it went into the animal kingdom. I think this is why they haven't released component  (B).  It's like sci-fi. BS. But it's not.

My baby boy told me horror stories about his brothers in the USMC. He even said they are not reporting the truth. He just got 100% ousted.

It's insanity what they have done. I didn't take any of the shots. The VA told me after a blood draw prior to my back surgery that I was infected and walking around with it. No symptoms.  This is right out of NBC school. The VA has never asked me if I wanted the shot. They even don't ask me if I want the flu shot. That should explain a lot right there.
[-] The following 6 users Like Slo'hand's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, gallowglassie, Heir, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 05:19 PM)Munchaab Wrote: We have other threads on mRNA jabs etc - but they seem more general and speculative - good threads that should continue...

Thanks for the pin @Munchaab -- that's exactly the intent of this thread, to start speaking the things we were hesitant to say, to share the personal stories that had nowhere to go.

When I lived in a rural area, I had a dear friend who avoided the flu vaccine every year. Because she was older, there were any number of people who tried to encourage her to take the flu vax "for her own health." She never did and she was healthy as an ox. She was also very much a people person -- loved getting together with people, having them over and cooking meals. She loved cooking and was a great cook. Every year, she and I would watch people take the flu vaccine and get very sick from it and we would keep saying "why do they keep doing it?"

I moved out of the area a few years back and we kept in contact. And then the plandemic hit. "You're not taking the jab, are you?" I asked. She insisted she wouldn't. But then her son pressured her -- he wouldn't come into her house "for fear of killing her by spreading the virus." She would call me up on the phone just sobbing over this. And of course, with the time of lockdowns and people being so afraid, and the fact that her son absolutely forbid her from having any company visit -- well,  she was robbed of the very thing she loved most: being with people.

Ultimately, she caved. She took the first jab and had no ill effects. And her world was opened up to her once again. She hesitatingly told me she took it, but she was so happy to be free and among people again, it didn't matter. I didn't say anything about it -- after all, maybe she was one of the lucky ones who got the saline solution. Or maybe it was okay after all. At any rate, nothing I could say or do could change what had been done so, as a friend, I kept quiet.

The holiday season arrived and she was busy making cookies and plans to host Christmas dinner, etc. -- happy as a clam. And then she got her booster shot. On Christmas morning, she woke up completely paralyzed. Went to the emergency -- they kept her for a few days. Said her liver was messed up -- not saying it was from the jab, of course. By Easter, she was gone.

I hate this more than I can say. I know there are others out here who have stories to share. Let's talk about it.
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 10 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Munchaab, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, Slo'hand, SouthernBelle
Like Reply