#CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT - personal stories of past two years
(06-21-2022, 08:56 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:51 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:38 PM)Aquarius Wrote: No harm in pinning this for awhile, but on the mRNa Thread there are plenty of vids telling stories of actual harm done, along with posts that have confirmed statistics of injuries, etc.

What I'm trying to say is that you are mistaken @Munchaab by saying the posts on that thread are "general and speculative".  

Heartflowers

My point was the THREAD was such - not the specific posts which may play a part here too...

I've been doing this CT stuff for far too long - so ACTUAL over SPECULATION in one place, In my humble opinion, will be beneficial...

I was not in ANY way denigrating the post in other threads - I just think one (Thread) with proven cases, proven outcomes and proven speakers beyond the censorship, would be well served in their own thread...

I read VAERS, Yellow Card etc - I can't post as I used to - but those FACTS need precedence over speculation that "90% will die in the next 3 years" etc...

90% didn't even take the vaxx - so these claims belong in (IMHO) another thread...

That sounds like a good plan.  
I just hope this Thread will stay that way.  2fBY1YA

Not meaning to step on anyone's toes with this thread, but as Munch rightly assessed it, this is more conversational rather than "facts." Much like the website I mentioned in the first post, my hope is that people could come here and share their personal stories about what they've experienced, or people they love have experienced. 

As they might say in Science World, this is where the "anecdotal" stories go.

Hope you'll share yours, if you have some. Hugs
-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 4 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Munchaab, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 09:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: From my own files:
My boyfriend's otherwise healthy 25 y/o cousin died of a sudden heart attack after her first jab.
My younger cousin's wife got Bell's Palsy after her first jab. I just found this out last week. She wont be getting another.
My neighbor,73,has had 3 in a years time. Even at her age she was so spry I envied her. Since her third one, she has devolved. Not so much sick as just deteriorating. She can barely walk down the sidewalk,dress in anything other than pajamas or do anything she normally loved even a year ago. Her age? Or 3x needlecraft  Scratchinghead

You've witnessed a lot. I hope it's helping a bit to be able to share this. 

It's really sad that the first two you mentioned had reactions after the first jab. And as for your neighbor, so often we are seeing that adverse reactions in older people are dismissed as just being "due to their age" and doctors look no further.
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 3 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
First of all the thread title scared me. My wife says that once in a while and I go running. All jokes aside. 

I got covid in March of 2020. Had long covid until January 2021. Then in January of 2022 I got covid again. Mind you I am double vaccinated no boosters. I had it from January 17th 2022 until April 20th 2022. My wife was about three days behind me. 

Now we have friends who are covid gurus. They wear masks in their house in their car and any where they go. They are vacced two times and boosted two times. Yep they got covid and the man damn near died. 

So there yea go. Out church wants us to mask up again. Nope Not gonna go and do it. SCRUMM
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like IDR's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, gallowglassie, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Nothing will happen down here! Ever!!!

[Image: 81802268-2fdd-4498-903a-edd32e83761a_750x422.png]
“There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.”

― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda
[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 08:01 PM)Slo\hand Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 05:19 PM)Munchaab Wrote: We have other threads on mRNA jabs etc - but they seem more general and speculative - good threads that should continue...

This seems like a good thread to concentrate on actual harm, after the fact, the cases successful in proving harm and how more are able to break the chains of censorship to #TALK ABOUT IT...

Pinning for a while unless it meets with objection...
Just think, we were lined up to get most of those in the military. I do not know one person that served during my time that got sick or if they did it was a cold or flu. Well, or shot.

I think, I posted something back in OCT 2019 about this crap. It's a binary. Straight out of the handbook. We are all infected with component (A) whether vaxxed or not. They screwed up and it went into the animal kingdom. I think this is why they haven't released component  (B).  It's like sci-fi. BS. But it's not.

My baby boy told me horror stories about his brothers in the USMC. He even said they are not reporting the truth. He just got 100% ousted.

It's insanity what they have done. I didn't take any of the shots. The VA told me after a blood draw prior to my back surgery that I was infected and walking around with it. No symptoms.  This is right out of NBC school. The VA has never asked me if I wanted the shot. They even don't ask me if I want the flu shot. That should explain a lot right there.
Us elites with all this money spent said money bringing you this situation so you have to start depending on us for your existence.  We've got all kinds of technologies available to us.  5G, chemtrails, poisoning your food and water. The least you can do is get our binary and speed up the whole process of you meeting your untimely demise.  We paraded you with this silly act of we give a crap about your ass.  Just don't take your time croaking, we have more wealth to accumulate.  We expect a nice "healthy" return on all of this trouble we have gone to.  
[Image: 2e196610b0e0012f2fef00163e41dd5b]
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 10:48 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:56 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:51 PM)Munchaab Wrote: My point was the THREAD was such - not the specific posts which may play a part here too...

I've been doing this CT stuff for far too long - so ACTUAL over SPECULATION in one place, In my humble opinion, will be beneficial...

I was not in ANY way denigrating the post in other threads - I just think one (Thread) with proven cases, proven outcomes and proven speakers beyond the censorship, would be well served in their own thread...

I read VAERS, Yellow Card etc - I can't post as I used to - but those FACTS need precedence over speculation that "90% will die in the next 3 years" etc...

90% didn't even take the vaxx - so these claims belong in (IMHO) another thread...

That sounds like a good plan.  
I just hope this Thread will stay that way.  2fBY1YA

Not meaning to step on anyone's toes with this thread, but as Munch rightly assessed it, this is more conversational rather than "facts." Much like the website I mentioned in the first post, my hope is that people could come here and share their personal stories about what they've experienced, or people they love have experienced. 

@Aquarius is correct, the posters on the main thread have been sharing personal stories because to us it was the thread to post everything that was related to it. It has also been conversational. Some people have written that they haven't continued to stay on the original thread due too much doom and gloom and I appreciate that hearing what's going down with personal experiences is getting people down when there appears to be no way out of it at this point in time. 

Not only that but there they're now planning to inject gays and bi-sexuals for "Monkeypox", has they're viewed has the prime target for the vaccine and are easily eliminated. 
This subject matter has been close to my heart since December 2019, following the dream that I received about China coming after us, the dream was received in September 2019 and that is when the strain of flu began. 

All my stories have to date have already been shared on the main thread. 

However, I should mention our buddy, from the CT community, some of his last words to me by text were, "If I die its Spike Milligan's fault". He was speaking in code and telling me that they'd injected him.

They stopped his cancer treatment in March 2020, although he lived over another year. May he rest in peace, he loves you all. He has given the signature smell Wrights Coal Tar Soap, so if any of you smell soap, you will know that it is our wonderful DJ, that was also a pilot in the military in his younger years. I used to call him Mr Personality, and "Hunky Funky". 

I still miss him very much indeed. It still brings tears to my eyes if I think about it too much. He cannot be replaced, he was one of a kind, life and soul of the party. 

No harm done on starting another thread on specific cases titled "Can we talk about it", due to it being an international issue that has been suppressed and the hashtag can go viral. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
There has been a lot of talk about financial damages and physical damages due to the jab. But there is more to this effect than just the needle.

Think about the psychological toll this has taken on people. Suicide rates have increased dramatically. That's the most extreme form, and the suicide rates among the youngest people are the most sobering.

Consider the effect on school-age children -- having two years essentially removed from their lives, locked in front of a screen with no real life social interaction with their friends. No sporting events, proms, just hangin' out with people you like. 

Consider also the isolation of older people who have now been deprived of seeing their children and grandchildren. 

And think about the ways in which we now regard those people and institutions we once trusted. 

What about these stories?
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 4 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 10:06 AM)FritzyRitz Wrote: There has been a lot of talk about financial damages and physical damages due to the jab. But there is more to this effect than just the needle.

Think about the psychological toll this has taken on people. Suicide rates have increased dramatically. That's the most extreme form, and the suicide rates among the youngest people are the most sobering.

Consider the effect on school-age children -- having two years essentially removed from their lives, locked in front of a screen with no real life social interaction with their friends. No sporting events, proms, just hangin' out with people you like. 

Consider also the isolation of older people who have now been deprived of seeing their children and grandchildren. 

And think about the ways in which we now regard those people and institutions we once trusted. 

All of those issues and stories have been included on the main thread @FritzyRitz I think you must have been away from the forum for a long time.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 10:18 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 10:06 AM)FritzyRitz Wrote: There has been a lot of talk about financial damages and physical damages due to the jab. But there is more to this effect than just the needle.

All of those issues and stories have been included on the main thread @FritzyRitz I think you must have been away from the forum for a long time.

I have not been away but after getting the initial understanding of what was happening I could not stand a daily focus on the COVID Crime against Humanity. I turned away and focused on other things.

I think that we all do that. We have many threads going in this forum, but not everyone is actually following all of them. For me, another example is the wars. I focused a lot on the Syrian war, but not so much on the Ukrainian war. Highlights were enough.

I do not see how this side thread focusing on personal stories of the BTF members is a threat to the undisputed main thread on the COVID topic. If people want to retell their personal stories from the Main thread on the personal thread then they will. If they don't want to duplicate their story, they won't.

As for me, I did not share personal stories on the Official Covid thread, and I will not be doing it here either. I mentioned something on a thread a long time ago and got pounced on by a particularly ignorant member. I certainly hope that that member does not decide to show their ignorance on this thread as well.

Also, this thread has brought to our attention a specific site focused on personal stories.  Heartflowers

The bottom line is, I do not understand why it should bother anyone that this thread exists.  Heartflowers
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-21-2022, 10:48 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote:

I stay pretty much to myself, so don't have a lot to share on this.  
My personal experience is I found early on that if I was around the vaxxed for more than half an hour or so, I would get sick for the next few days.  Small fever and just felt sick ("flu-like" sick).  
For that reason I stopped going to church and avoid social gatherings where there are vaxxed folks.  
Stopped going to the chiropractic clinic I normally go to and found a chiropractor with a small office and I go there now even though it is half an hour away instead of the 10 minute drive to the clinic I was going to.

One of my son's best friends, in his mid-fifties, (golfing buddy) took the jabs and has been in the hospital twice with heart attacks.  

One of my female relatives, about 70 years old, was in the hospital with a heart attack shortly after her first jab.  Following that she developed severe nose bleeds and they found a strange tumor in her sinus area (the doctor said he had never seen anything like it and sent it to a lab for further study); cancer was discovered there and she has been in surgery at least twice for that.
Prior to that she was perfectly healthy.  Her health has deteriorated greatly over the past year and a half.  

One of my neighbors has started having seizures.  Had never had such problems before.  Of course it could be her age, but she did take the jabs so it makes one wonder.  

That's all I can think of atm.  
Most of those I associate with are unjabbed.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 6 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Heir, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply