#CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT - personal stories of past two years
(06-21-2022, 10:52 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 09:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: From my own files:
My boyfriend's otherwise healthy 25 y/o cousin died of a sudden heart attack after her first jab.
My younger cousin's wife got Bell's Palsy after her first jab. I just found this out last week. She wont be getting another.
My neighbor,73,has had 3 in a years time. Even at her age she was so spry I envied her. Since her third one, she has devolved. Not so much sick as just deteriorating. She can barely walk down the sidewalk,dress in anything other than pajamas or do anything she normally loved even a year ago. Her age? Or 3x needlecraft  Scratchinghead

You've witnessed a lot. I hope it's helping a bit to be able to share this. 

It's really sad that the first two you mentioned had reactions after the first jab. And as for your neighbor, so often we are seeing that adverse reactions in older people are dismissed as just being "due to their age" and doctors look no further.
I think this is the reason the elderly have been pushed so hard into this is because any effect can be written off as their age.Cry My aunt(the MIL) is 67 and has not been jabbed. She and I are the only ones of the older folks who haven't been.
[Image: IuMVtag.jpg]
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 8 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, Hero Protagonist, Oldcynic, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 12:40 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 10:52 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 09:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: From my own files:
My boyfriend's otherwise healthy 25 y/o cousin died of a sudden heart attack after her first jab.
My younger cousin's wife got Bell's Palsy after her first jab. I just found this out last week. She wont be getting another.
My neighbor,73,has had 3 in a years time. Even at her age she was so spry I envied her. Since her third one, she has devolved. Not so much sick as just deteriorating. She can barely walk down the sidewalk,dress in anything other than pajamas or do anything she normally loved even a year ago. Her age? Or 3x needlecraft  Scratchinghead

You've witnessed a lot. I hope it's helping a bit to be able to share this. 

It's really sad that the first two you mentioned had reactions after the first jab. And as for your neighbor, so often we are seeing that adverse reactions in older people are dismissed as just being "due to their age" and doctors look no further.
I think this is the reason the elderly have been pushed so hard into this is because any effect can be written off as their age.Cry My aunt(the MIL) is 67 and has not been jabbed. She and I are the only ones of the older folks who haven't been.

My answer would be yes there are. I knew a peer in the 70's who suddenly contracted bells palsey for a period (it passed over time) and know several unvaccinated people who have had to deal with shingles....waaay before the covid thing was even a thing. To attribute those to the new covid jabs is attributing what has been to what is now with many people. I worry that those things make it easy for legit issues to get mocked.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 5 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, MysticPizza, Verity
Like Reply
Shingles is making waves here in the small town among the 60 plus crowd.  Exacerbated by the covid spikes.

The local post office community bulletin board has two fundraisers for families of young men in their mid to late 20s that have *died suddenly*.

I know 3 classmates who have perished before age 60, some co morbidities and 3 of my peergroup have lost vaxxed elderly parents who were busy/active with grandkids etc

We went thru a spate of ambulance calls after Easter thru Mother's day but its quieted back down again. 

Feels like it has been coming in waves and impacts both vaxxed and unvaxxed, possible shedding related.
[Image: L0Jb32c.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like gallowglassie's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FritzyRitz, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 09:28 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Shingles is making waves here in the small town among the 60 plus crowd.  Exacerbated by the covid spikes.

The local post office community bulletin board has two fundraisers for families of young men in their mid to late 20s that have *died suddenly*.

I know 3 classmates who have perished before age 60, some co morbidities and 3 of my peergroup have lost vaxxed elderly parents who were busy/active with grandkids etc

We went thru a spate of ambulance calls after Easter thru Mother's day but its quieted back down again. 

Feels like it has been coming in waves and impacts both vaxxed and unvaxxed, possible shedding related.

I can vouch for being non-vaxxed, but being shed on, three times where I got sick, the last hit me hard, and put me in the hospital.
I was listening to the woman that was known for fighting against Codex or something, for so many years. Natural products, fighting big pharma and politicians.
I just found it, no idea where in the video she said this, but she said there is an actual word that is what we think of, as shedding. I should've written it down, but it IS real.
https://rumble.com/v19assj-dr.-rima-laib...list-.html
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 03:07 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 12:40 PM)MysticPizza Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 10:52 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: You've witnessed a lot. I hope it's helping a bit to be able to share this. 

My answer would be yes there are.  I knew a peer in the 70's who suddenly contracted bells palsey for a period (it passed over time) and know several unvaccinated people who have had to deal with shingles....waaay before the covid thing was even a thing. To attribute those to the new covid jabs is attributing what has been to what is now with many people.  I worry that those things make it easy for legit issues to get mocked.

What you say is true -- I had Bell's Palsy when I was a child -- but I would guess that the correct question would have to do with proportionate amounts. Yes, people have gotten blood clots and heart attacks, etc. -- but look at the statistics for this occurring in young, healthy athletic people since the jab.
-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 4 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 10:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 09:28 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Shingles is making waves here in the small town among the 60 plus crowd.  Exacerbated by the covid spikes.

I can vouch for being non-vaxxed, but being shed on, three times where I got sick, the last hit me hard, and put me in the hospital.
I was listening to the woman that was known for fighting against  Codex or something, for so many years. Natural  products, fighting big pharma and politicians.
I just found it, no idea where in the video she said this, but she said there is an actual word that is what we think of, as shedding. I should've written it down, but it IS real.

The "codex' you're talking about is the Codex Alimentarius, a collection of internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines, and other recommendations. In 1996 the German delegation, sponsored by three German pharmaceutical firms, put forward a proposal that no herb, vitamin or mineral should be sold for preventive or therapeutic reasons, and that supplements should be reclassified as drugs. The proposal was agreed, but protests halted its implementation, but they are still working on it.

The video you found is excellent -- good history which lays out how our health protocols came to be. A must watch! And thank you.

Can we talk about how there is an actual, declared war against our health?
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 2 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 10:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: I can vouch for being non-vaxxed, but being shed on, three times where I got sick, the last hit me hard, and put me in the hospital.
I was listening to the woman that was known for fighting against  Codex or something, for so many years. Natural  products, fighting big pharma and politicians.

The medical term for shedding is called "transfection."  Heartflowers
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 4 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Only one I ever heard of was palsy. Mate I looked after in disabilities work. I 2 was handing him enough drugs to knock any one of us out for a week. 

God help us if I have to be a tragedy nurse.
[-] The following 3 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they making people sign an agreement that this was an experimental drug so there would be no liability to the medical industry, government, insurers, or employers who forced the vaccines??

If so, then would people be motivated to report  medical issues that may have been caused by the vaccines??  It's not only possible,  but highly probable that people would avoid reporting anything as vaccine related so that any insurance claim would not be denied. 

Does anyone have direct evidence of how insurance companies are handling claims?  Either medical payments, or worst case scenario, for life insurance pay-out??
[-] The following 4 users Like Librarian's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 12:41 PM)Librarian Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they making people sign an agreement that this was an experimental drug so there would be no liability to the medical industry, government, insurers, or employers who forced the vaccines??

If so, then would people be motivated to report  medical issues that may have been caused by the vaccines??  It's not only possible,  but highly probable that people would avoid reporting anything as vaccine related so that any insurance claim would not be denied. 

Does anyone have direct evidence of how insurance companies are handling claims?  Either medical payments, or worst case scenario, for life insurance pay-out??

I don't have all the answers, but here is a place to start. There is a National Vaccine Injury Compensation program where people can files claims here:

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation

According to this article in Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzej...1cf9354a87 the US didn't pay out a single claim for COVID related injuries and they theorize that was perhaps because people didn't know the compensation program exists.

Some say the advantage of going through the program is that is cuts a lot of costs associated with hiring a lawyer and doing it through the court system. I don't know enough about this to really comment more than this.
-
------------
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 3 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Librarian, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply