#CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT - personal stories of past two years
(06-22-2022, 10:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 09:28 PM)gallowglassie Wrote: Shingles is making waves here in the small town among the 60 plus crowd.  Exacerbated by the covid spikes.

The local post office community bulletin board has two fundraisers for families of young men in their mid to late 20s that have *died suddenly*.

I know 3 classmates who have perished before age 60, some co morbidities and 3 of my peergroup have lost vaxxed elderly parents who were busy/active with grandkids etc

We went thru a spate of ambulance calls after Easter thru Mother's day but its quieted back down again. 

Feels like it has been coming in waves and impacts both vaxxed and unvaxxed, possible shedding related.

I can vouch for being non-vaxxed, but being shed on, three times where I got sick, the last hit me hard, and put me in the hospital.
I was listening to the woman that was known for fighting against  Codex or something, for so many years. Natural  products, fighting big pharma and politicians.
I just found it, no idea where in the video she said this, but she said there is an actual word that is what we think of, as shedding. I should've written it down, but it IS real.
https://rumble.com/v19assj-dr.-rima-laib...list-.html

I think she says "transfected".

It's about the 46 minute mark on the vid.  

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • gallowglassie, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 09:27 AM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
Can we talk about how there is an actual, declared war against our health?

I've known that since around the 1980's.   V6sRZf4

I came to that conclusion because of the blow-back against Adelle Davis, plus around that time there was a case of tampering with nutritional supplements.
"Someone" had opened the bottles, prior to sale, and inserted poisonous substances into such benign things as Vitamin C, etc.

I truly don't remember which supplements had been tampered with, but when it happened, first I was shocked, then I was "Hmmm", at which time I put two and two together and knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was big phaarma behind the skullduggery.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FritzyRitz, Heir
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 10:27 AM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 10:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: I can vouch for being non-vaxxed, but being shed on, three times where I got sick, the last hit me hard, and put me in the hospital.
I was listening to the woman that was known for fighting against  Codex or something, for so many years. Natural  products, fighting big pharma and politicians.
I just found it, no idea where in the video she said this, but she said there is an actual word that is what we think of, as shedding. I should've written it down, but it IS real.

The medical term for shedding is called "transfection."  Heartflowers

Thank you!! I wish I had known that wording several weeks ago, lol!! Maybe they would've known what I was talking about. Regardless, I think everyone will know soon enough, including non-vaxxed.
Thanks for watching the video, yes it WAS excellent.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • FritzyRitz
Like Reply
(06-22-2022, 10:00 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: I can vouch for being non-vaxxed, but being shed on, three times where I got sick, the last hit me hard, and put me in the hospital.

I just remembered something in the video. Rima Laibow said Senator Dick Durbin is pushing removing vitamins, etc from our reach, unless a doctor prescribes. Back at it again?
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius, gallowglassie
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 02:47 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:

I just remembered something in the video. Rima Laibow said Senator Dick Durbin is pushing removing vitamins, etc from our reach, unless a doctor prescribes. Back at it again?

They've been trying to do this for the past 20 years or so.
If supplements disappear from our shelves (without a doctor's prescription), ... Well, I won't be long for this world.
Not that I'm "long for this world" anyway, but it will definitely cut my time even shorter.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 04:16 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:47 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 10:27 AM)FritzyRitz Wrote: The medical term for shedding is called "transfection."  Heartflowers

If supplements disappear from our shelves (without a doctor's prescription), ... Well, I won't be long for this world.
Not that I'm "long for this world" anyway, but it will definitely cut my time even shorter.
Come on guys,  the demoncrats can't use this 99% survival virus nonsense for their personal gain if you can defeat it so easily by just turning off the TV.  Or vitamins.  The government hates competition.  Now you be a good brainwashed peon and just take whatever binary lethal injection, so they can further their conquest without having to lift a finger and actually do anything productive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-24-2022, 09:13 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 04:16 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:47 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: I just remembered something in the video. Rima Laibow said Senator Dick Durbin is pushing removing vitamins, etc from our reach, unless a doctor prescribes. Back at it again?

Come on guys,  the demoncrats can't use this 99% survival virus nonsense for their personal gain if you can defeat it so easily by just turning off the TV.  Or vitamins.  The government hates competition.  Now you be a good brainwashed peon and just take whatever binary lethal injection, so they can further their conquest without having to lift a finger and actually do anything productive.

You go first.  Chuckle
-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 1 user Likes FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-24-2022, 01:53 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 09:13 AM)counterintelligence Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 04:16 PM)Aquarius Wrote: They've been trying to do this for the past 20 years or so.

You go first.  Chuckle
It goes something like this.

[Image: ill_keep_my_guns_freedom_amp_money_stick...=630&qv=90]
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir
Like Reply
Well in the last three months, I’ve lost three good friends to congestive heart failure and/or heart attacks. Just yesterday I lost my mentor and soccer coach back when I was in high school. Same thing. That would put him at about 55. I don’t know for sure if he’d had the shots, but I know the other three did. That man was in shape.
It pisses me off and makes me sad.
Jackass
[-] The following 4 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
(06-26-2022, 12:48 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: Well in the last three months, I’ve lost three good friends to congestive heart failure and/or heart attacks. Just yesterday I lost my mentor and soccer coach back when I was in high school. Same thing. That would put him at about 55. I don’t know for sure if he’d had the shots, but I know the other three did. That man was in shape.
It pisses me off and makes me sad.

My sincere condolences, HP.  Heartflowers

Within the next year or two ... Well, I don't even want to try to speculate on how many of us will have lost loved ones.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply