#CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT - personal stories of past two years
(06-26-2022, 03:10 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 12:48 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: Well in the last three months, I’ve lost three good friends to congestive heart failure and/or heart attacks. Just yesterday I lost my mentor and soccer coach back when I was in high school. Same thing. That would put him at about 55. I don’t know for sure if he’d had the shots, but I know the other three did. That man was in shape.
It pisses me off and makes me sad.

My sincere condolences, HP.  Heartflowers

Within the next year or two ... Well, I don't even want to try to speculate on how many of us will have lost loved ones.
I think I’m also done saying sorry before I ask how many shots they had at this point.
Jackass
[-] The following 2 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz
Like Reply
(06-26-2022, 03:22 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 03:10 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 12:48 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: Well in the last three months, I’ve lost three good friends to congestive heart failure and/or heart attacks. Just yesterday I lost my mentor and soccer coach back when I was in high school. Same thing. That would put him at about 55. I don’t know for sure if he’d had the shots, but I know the other three did. That man was in shape.
It pisses me off and makes me sad.

My sincere condolences, HP.  Heartflowers

Within the next year or two ... Well, I don't even want to try to speculate on how many of us will have lost loved ones.
I think I’m also done saying sorry before I ask how many shots they had at this point.

I try to ask discreetly about "vax status", but more times than not it just would be insensitive to ask those kinds of questions.  

I am, though, keeping a list of those within my own family and friends:  "Vaxxed" and "unvaxxed".  
I do this for two reasons, the main one being that I don't like to be around the jabbed, and I sure don't want to be sharing lots of hugs and hand-holding with the jabbed.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FritzyRitz, Heir, Hero Protagonist
Like Reply
I work for a nationally known company.  This company was requiring the jab as a condition of keeping a job. I filed a religious exemption, which was accepted by HR. Most of the rest of my group that i work directly with just flat refused to take it. The day came and went that was supposed to be the day the company let go of anyone that had not taken the jab. Afterward the Company decided that we could continue working there. I guess they would have lost too many knowledgeable employees...

Some friends did end up taking it to keep their job. One lost his sense of smell, which should "probably be back within two to three weeks"... its been a year and so far the only thing he can smell is certain citrus fruits. Nothing else. He has been told now that he may never get his sense of smell back.  Another co worker took the shot and within three days, was in the hospital paralyzed on one side of his body. He has since somewhat recovered, has been going to physical therapy to re-learn how to walk again. He has not returned to work yet. It has been right at a year for him at this point.

I lost an aunt, close to age 70.

My cousin's wife was a wonderful person, could light up a room with her personality. She is no longer with us.

Me and my immediate family under the same roof have all resisted the jab. So far two of us had covid and recovered in three days time at home taking vitamins. My mother in a different state was considering it, I told her it was her decision but i thought it to be too risky. She abstained from the vax and has been taking vitamins. She is glad she didn't take it.

Ive lost several people i have known through the years, can't say for sure they all had the shot. But the death rate for people i know has seemed higher the past year than any time other that i can remember. Maybe its just all in my mind...

I'm not taking any shots from here on out, including the flu shots. My body, my choice, right? Maybe that only applies to abortions, its getting difficult to keep up with the ever changing rules.
[-] The following 6 users Like 3MTA3's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, Heir, Hero Protagonist, Sami aka Roxi, Verity
Like Reply
I found this on Telegram.

An opinion piece from a vaccinated Australian writer:
“If Covid was a battlefield it would still be warm with the bodies of the unvaccinated.

Thankfully the mandates are letting up and both sides of the war stumble back to the new normal.

The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the Covid vaccines.

The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break,
yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced “The Science“ to unveil.

We knew that the waning immunity of the fully vaccinated had the same risk profile as others within society as the minority of the unvaccinated,
yet we marked them for special persecution.

You see we said they had not “done the right thing for the greater good” by handing their bodies and medical autonomy over to the State.

Many of the so-called health experts and political leaders in Australia admitted the goal was to make life almost unlivable for the unvaccinated,

which was multiplied many times by the collective mob, with the fight taken into workplaces, friendships, and family gatherings.

Today the hard truth is none of it was justified as we took a quick slide from righteousness to absolute cruelty.

We might lay the blame on our leaders and health experts for the push but each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap.

We did this despite knowing full well that principled opposition is priceless when it comes to what goes inside our bodies and we let ourselves be tricked into believing that going into another ineffective lockdown would be the fault of the unvaccinated and not the fault of the toxic policy of ineffective vaccines.

We took pleasure in scapegoating the unvaccinated because after months of engineered lockdowns by political leaders blinded by power, having someone to blame and to burn at the stake felt good.

We believed we had logic, love, and truth on our side so it was easy to wish death upon the unvaccinated.

Those of us who ridiculed and mocked the non-compliant did it because we were embarrassed by their courage and principles and didn’t think the unvaccinated would make it through unbroken and we turned the holdouts into punching bags.

Lambie, Carr, Chant, Andrews, McGowan, Gunner, and the other cast of hundreds in prominent roles need to be held to account for vilifying the unvaccinated in public and fueling angry social media mobs.

The mobs, the mask Nazis, and the vaccine disciples have been embarrassed by “betting against” the unvaccinated because mandates only had the power we gave them.

It was not compliance that ended domination by Big Pharma Companies, Bill Gates and his many organizations, and the World Economic Forum…

It was THANKS to the people we tried to embarrass, ridicule, mock and tear down.

We should all try and find some inner gratitude for the unvaccinated as we took the bait by hating them because their perseverance and courage bought us the time to see we were wrong.

So if mandates ever return for Covid or any other disease or virus, hopefully, more of us will be awake and see the rising authoritarianism that has no concern for our well-being and is more about power and control.

The War on the Unvaccinated was lost and we should all be very thankful for that.”

https://t.me/qthestormrider777/9427
[-] The following 5 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, Heir, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply

[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, Hero Protagonist, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 06:55 PM)snowglobe Wrote: I found this on Telegram.

An opinion piece from a vaccinated Australian writer:         
“If Covid was a battlefield it would still be warm with the bodies of the unvaccinated.

Thankfully the mandates are letting up and both sides of the war stumble back to the new normal.

The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the Covid vaccines.

The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break,
yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced “The Science“  to unveil. 

We knew that the waning immunity of the fully vaccinated had the same risk profile as others within society as the minority of the unvaccinated,
yet we marked them for special persecution.

You see we said they had not “done the right thing for the greater good” by handing their bodies and medical autonomy over to the State.

Many of the so-called health experts and political leaders in Australia admitted the goal was to make life almost unlivable for the unvaccinated,

which was multiplied many times by the collective mob, with the fight taken into workplaces, friendships, and family gatherings.

Today the hard truth is none of it was justified as we took a quick slide from righteousness to absolute cruelty.

We might lay the blame on our leaders and health experts for the push but each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap.

We did this despite knowing full well that principled opposition is priceless when it comes to what goes inside our bodies and we let ourselves be tricked into believing that going into another ineffective lockdown would be the fault of the unvaccinated and not the fault of the toxic policy of ineffective vaccines.

We took pleasure in scapegoating the unvaccinated because after months of engineered lockdowns by political leaders blinded by power, having someone to blame and to burn at the stake felt good.

We believed we had logic, love, and truth on our side so it was easy to wish death upon the unvaccinated.

Those of us who ridiculed and mocked the non-compliant did it because we were embarrassed by their courage and principles and didn’t think the unvaccinated would make it through unbroken and we turned the holdouts into punching bags.

Lambie, Carr, Chant, Andrews, McGowan, Gunner, and the other cast of hundreds in prominent roles need to be held to account for vilifying the unvaccinated in public and fueling angry social media mobs.

The mobs, the mask Nazis, and the vaccine disciples have been embarrassed by “betting against” the unvaccinated because mandates only had the power we gave them.

It was not compliance that ended domination by Big Pharma Companies, Bill Gates and his many organizations, and the World Economic Forum…

It was THANKS to the people we tried to embarrass, ridicule, mock and tear down.

We should all try and find some inner gratitude for the unvaccinated as we took the bait by hating them because their perseverance and courage bought us the time to see we were wrong.

So if mandates ever return for Covid or any other disease or virus, hopefully, more of us will be awake and see the rising authoritarianism that has no concern for our well-being and is more about power and control.

The War on the Unvaccinated was lost and we should all be very thankful for that.”

https://t.me/qthestormrider777/9427

Thumbsup Beautifully expressed.
-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 1 user Likes FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:24 PM)ishtahota Wrote: