Why does Dr. Ardis recommend Apple Pectin?
Why does Dr. Ardis recommend Apple Pectin?

Four minute vid at link: 

https://rumble.com/v19g13f-why-does-dr.-ardis-recommend-apple-pectin.html?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=fTQ7DY8MKEs4yaoqY4QKId0iQD_VpNmy1XoaPzGUbrH89Ho2F1KIIgKMkEbE81O-.SwvL6p

I actually got some apple pectin a few months ago after hearing him talk about the benefits of it, but haven't yet tried it.

I had some other problems I was dealing with at the time, and had forgotten about this, but will definitely start taking it TODAY.  Nod

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, FritzyRitz, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Much wisdom in the old folk saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
-
------------
Galatians 5:1
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, 
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
King James Version (KJV)
[-] The following 3 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 11:48 AM)Aquarius Wrote: Why does Dr. Ardis recommend Apple Pectin?

Four minute vid at link: 

https://rumble.com/v19g13f-why-does-dr.-ardis-recommend-apple-pectin.html?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=fTQ7DY8MKEs4yaoqY4QKId0iQD_VpNmy1XoaPzGUbrH89Ho2F1KIIgKMkEbE81O-.SwvL6p

I actually got some apple pectin a few months ago after hearing him talk about the benefits of it, but haven't yet tried it.

I had some other problems I was dealing with at the time, and had forgotten about this, but will definitely start taking it TODAY.  Nod

Heartflowers

Did you purchase it from the Dr. in the video, or elsewhere? If elsewhere which brand?
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 2 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
I would guess that he recommends it due to the fact that it is said to help in metabolic disorders Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like Hot Nickles's post:
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 01:15 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: Much wisdom in the old folk saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

I have lots of apples, and plan to start eating one a day! Chuckle

@Aquarius, this video should be posted on several threads, especially when you see someone admit they have been vaxxed. Great video!
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 01:57 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 11:48 AM)Aquarius Wrote: Why does Dr. Ardis recommend Apple Pectin?

Four minute vid at link: 

Heartflowers

Did you purchase it from the Dr. in the video, or elsewhere?  If elsewhere which brand?

Way back months ago I heard him talk on the John B. Wells show.
I made notes at the time, and he said to take as a cleanse:

700 mg apple pectin twice  day for six months.

(He also said to take: 200 mcg Selenium,100 mg Zinc, 500 EU Vitamin D, and B Complex). 

I ordered this through my local supplements store (Country Vitamins).
The brand name is "Best Naturals" and are 700 mg capsules.  

I cannot swallow capsules this large, so break them open and dissolve them in water.
I discovered this morning there is little flavor and the powder dissolves easily.

edit to tag @Pure Rock Fury 
PRF:  This is for a cleanse of the system.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, PaigeofTimes, Pure Rock Fury, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 03:10 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 01:15 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: Much wisdom in the old folk saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

@Aquarius, this video should be posted on several threads, especially when you see someone admit they have been vaxxed. Great video!

I also posted it on the mRNa Thread when I posted this thread.   Heartflowers

[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 03:46 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 03:10 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:

I also posted it on the mRNa Thread when I posted this thread.   Heartflowers

Just saying, I have sent it to one person that is concerned about his wife, and not sure if he reads that thread. Same as another. Since we were talking about vaccines on the Q thread,I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 03:43 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

Four minute vid at link: 

Heartflowers

Did you purchase it from the Dr. in the video, or elsewhere?  If elsewhere which brand?

(He also said to take: 200 mcg Selenium,100 mg Zinc, 500 EU Vitamin D, and B Complex). 

I cannot swallow capsules this large, so break them open and dissolve them in water.
I discovered this morning there is little flavor and the powder dissolves easily.

I just checked, Walmart carries it also. Added to my cart for next time I buy a few things. Thanks.
Heartflowers
https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/43747951
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 03:43 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

Four minute vid at link: 

Heartflowers

Thank you so much. Found the Best Naturals on Amazon!
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 2 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
Like Reply