Why does Dr. Ardis recommend Apple Pectin?
(06-23-2022, 05:37 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 03:46 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 03:10 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: I have lots of apples, and plan to start eating one a day! Chuckle

@Aquarius, this video should be posted on several threads, especially when you see someone admit they have been vaxxed. Great video!

I also posted it on the mRNa Thread when I posted this thread.   Heartflowers

Just saying, I have sent it to one person that is concerned about his wife, and not sure if he reads that thread. Same as another. Since we were talking about vaccines on the Q thread,I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea.

I don't like the Q Thread to devolve into an "anything goes" thread.  
Those with covid issues or vax issues need to visit the Threads that have that type of information.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 09:37 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 05:37 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 03:46 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I also posted it on the mRNa Thread when I posted this thread.   Heartflowers

Just saying, I have sent it to one person that is concerned about his wife, and not sure if he reads that thread. Same as another. Since we were talking about vaccines on the Q thread,I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Those with covid issues or vax issues need to visit the Threads that have that type of information.

Fortunately I sent it privately. But several were discussing having relatives, some many, that were vaxxed, and concerned. I did my part. Heartflowers
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 09:41 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 09:37 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 05:37 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Just saying, I have sent it to one person that is concerned about his wife, and not sure if he reads that thread. Same as another. Since we were talking about vaccines on the Q thread,I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Fortunately I sent it privately. But several were discussing having relatives, some many, that were vaxxed, and concerned. I did my part. Heartflowers

Every time I come across information that I think will help someone I send it to them too, either in a PM or email or messaging.   Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
Like Reply
I use the plain old "Now" brand - hasn't killed me yet! 

Yeah3
Anyone who says Awoman after Amen is Amoron!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kamchatka's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-24-2022, 09:17 AM)Kamchatka Wrote: I use the plain old "Now" brand - hasn't killed me yet! 

Yeah3

When I purchased mine, I tried to find it locally but none was available.
Country Vitamins (local store) offered to order it for me, so that's how I ended up with that brand.   Heartflowers

• Kamchatka
Like Reply
(06-24-2022, 12:42 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 09:17 AM)Kamchatka Wrote: I use the plain old "Now" brand - hasn't killed me yet! 

Yeah3

Country Vitamins (local store) offered to order it for me, so that's how I ended up with that brand.   Heartflowers

Oh, gosh, I can't find it locally. I get it from Vitacost or Natural Grocers.
Anyone who says Awoman after Amen is Amoron!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kamchatka's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(06-24-2022, 06:52 PM)Kamchatka Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 12:42 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

Yeah3

Oh, gosh, I can't find it locally. I get it from Vitacost or Natural Grocers.

We have a Natural Grocers here, so next time I need some I'll try there.

• Kamchatka
Like Reply