Bill Gates buys 2,000 acres in North Dakota… State AG wants answers…
Bill Gates buys 2,000 acres in North Dakota… State AG wants answers…

[Image: Bill-Gates-Epstein.jpg]

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bi...s-answers/

fly and dump going on here vote against are favorite hottie Gov....
[-] The following 3 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • MinnieTheMoocher, Verity, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Your money's no good here, Mr. Gager.

V6sRZf4
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Because he can. Gates isn't always doing shit for nefarious reasons. I like to think so. When you have a ton of money, you spend it on physical things. Because you can and it makes more sense than just banking it or buying shares in something. OR, he really is up to nefarious things. 1dunno1
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 2 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
This can't be good.
[-] The following 2 users Like mountain man's post:
  • Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-23-2022, 05:15 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Because he can.  Gates isn't always doing shit for nefarious reasons.  I like to think so.  When you have a ton of money, you spend it on physical things.  Because you can and it makes more sense than just banking it or buying shares in something.  OR, he really is up to nefarious things.  1dunno1
Farm land or what?  Maybe he knows the cash is going to crash, and so like most investors buying up land.  Or maybe he's just moving into his next residence after all the vaxed drop like flies and he was nice enough to pay us something...but get it all back with a cake and eat it too...
Gates ran his counterfeit vax exercise about like he ran a little known Seattle based software company.
[-] The following 1 user Likes counterintelligence's post:
  • Wing-ed
Like Reply
At this point in our economy it is more important to get the return of an investment rather than get a return on your investment ! Scream1
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Heir, Wingsprint
Like Reply
America allowed these people to take complete control over our finances, and turn them into the .000001% that owns 96% of all...

So don't be surprised when they want to spend some of their money.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-24-2022, 06:15 AM)Treebeard Wrote: America allowed these people to take complete control over our finances, and turn them into the .000001% that owns 96% of all...

So don't be surprised when they want to spend some of their money.
If Bill Gates had to pay his debts to society, he wouldn't be so hot to trot.
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
For every major fortune that somebody like Bill Gates makes, at least one major crime has been committed.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • Treebeard, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Let's start with where did Bill Gates money come from to make this purchase?
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply