Gregg Phillips - The TRUMP RAID & THE PIT Compliment Each Other.
(06-27-2022, 10:43 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:39 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 09:40 PM)snowglobe Wrote: This is so much worse than I thought. This is a must-watch.  Heartflowers
It's a nightmare!

Can either of you please give us a few high points?

The system of systemic fraud is so deeply embedded that the police communication and intelligence system is used as part of the election fraud.

An alarm has just gone off and they are abandoning the conference.

Stragglers are remaining and it may start up again.
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Pipefitter, Sami aka Roxi, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-27-2022, 09:40 PM)snowglobe Wrote: This is so much worse than I thought. This is a must-watch.  Heartflowers

WTH??? That alarm is for real!
https://www.rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/139782
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
Like Reply
(06-27-2022, 10:49 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:43 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:39 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: It's a nightmare!

Can either of you please give us a few high points?

The system of systemic fraud is so deeply embedded that the police communication and intelligence system is used as part of the election fraud.

No, it broke it up, those that came back in, left. The speaker system was saying very loud ,'ELECTION FRAUD', I think twice. Am I the only one that heard it?? One of these guys that went out, and back in, was talking to the RSBN guy, and told him the kitchen had smoke coming out of it. The fan was turned downwards facing the burners, and all four burners were on high heat. No words.

But what Jovan told us, is it is really bad. Deeply entrenched.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • Pipkunts, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-27-2022, 11:38 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:49 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:43 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote: Can either of you please give us a few high points?

No, it broke it up, those that came back in, left. The speaker system was saying very loud ,'ELECTION FRAUD', I think twice. Am I the only one that heard it?? One of these guys that went out, and back in, was talking to the RSBN guy, and told him the kitchen had smoke coming out of it. The fan was turned downwards facing the burners, and all four burners were on high heat. No words.

I am pretty sure that the one saying "Election Fraud Detected" while the alarm was going off, was Jovan. He said it as a joke. He had the mic at that time.  Chuckle
[-] The following 2 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(06-27-2022, 11:45 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 11:38 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 10:49 PM)snowglobe Wrote: The system of systemic fraud is so deeply embedded that the police communication and intelligence system is used as part of the election fraud.

I am pretty sure that the one saying "Election Fraud Detected" while the alarm was going off, was Jovan. He said it as a joke. He had the mic at that time.  Chuckle

I sure hope so. The frame froze with him, I thought he was faking it, until I realized, no way could he go that long without blinking! Which is why I threw the other link down again really fast.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
You know Hillary and Obama are in panic mode over shit being exposed. I think they were quite sure the country would be burning by today over RvW - but it didn't happen and now they are freaking out......
They will Target the SC with Arkancide squads, just watch !
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ...
[-] The following 3 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Here's a replay link...

https://www.rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/1427...4/48227081

I'm just starting in, but I have know doubt that there is going to be more credible evidence that crimes were committed. Evidence has not been the problem. Finding Secretaries of State and AG's that are willing act on the evidence has been the roadblock to justice!
[-] The following 4 users Like =42's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Flannel Friday with Gregg Phillips; the Pit Defined - First section.

Gregg Phillips explains yesterday to inthematrixxx and shadygrooove that pulling the ripcord at “the pit” will give Anons access to the document stores, video, make available expensive tools, get them trained up & bundle their findings to hand to Sheriffs  they will have former special forces people advising them on the strategic and tactical side to then turn over the data & tools for analysis to thousands of Anons

https://rumble.com/v1d841z-flannel-friday-update-with-gregg-phillips.html?mref=2hzb1&mrefc=2

https://t.me/themeitryx/5081
[-] The following 1 user Likes snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Double post.

Power, Money And The Blood Of Children Fuel Corrupt System

https://rumble.com/v1ejugf-power-money-a...ystem.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
[Image: fzIFDmg.jpg]

Gregg Phillips says preservation orders for election records are already going out and being delivered ahead of potential litigation. 

Kari Lake is 100% serious about pursuing this if they try it.

And they know it.

Unlike in Delaware County PA in 2020, where corrupt county officials got to **hide the county election records in a fucking basement for over a year, hoping nobody would come looking for them....

Maricopa County election officials are already getting legal 'retain all your documents' orders from the courts for all their 2022 primary election records.

This ain't gonna go down like 2020.

It all depends on if the Maricopa county officials blink or go through with it.

https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/50078
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • gallowglassie, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply