Gregg Phillips - Konnech Inc. election management based in Michigan = CPP
1.8 million Americans who volunteered to participate in local elections in their counties all had their personal info stored on a server in China, data which under Chinese Law belongs to the CCP. 

I'm not talking just about their names, pictures, addresses, names of their kids, etc. 

I mean down to the schematics and detailed maps of the buildings they worked in and more.

The CCP has an incredible amount of information stored about these election workers and their families that it has been using for more than a few years now in order to learn everything there is to know about how local elections are being run inside the United States.

Given that - despite over 40 years of deliberate propaganda to the contrary - the CCP is a hostile foreign regime, the things they could do with this amount of breathtaking detail is, to be polite, problematic. 

Many years ago the CCP realized it could never defeat the United States in a direct military conflict involving land/air/sea conventional forces. And so the regime in Beijing pursued an unconventional specialized warfare against the US that involved a massive level of infiltration and appropriation.

And paving the way for this infiltration and appropriation of key US national defense infrastructure was a political class all to eager to sell out their country in exchange for wealth and favors from China.

https://t.me/realjust_human/8628

If one could subsume and take over and corrupt the greater foreign power from within, there's no need for a massive bloody conventional war. 

For many years it was sold to the American people that we were 'changing' and 'softening' the CCP regime by engaging with it, trading with it, shipping key US national security infrastructure to China.

Well...surprise...that wasn't what was really happening. 

What was happening was we were being massively infiltrated and had become the targets of CCP infiltration/influence operations simply staggering in their scope and depth.

Far from influencing China, China was influencing us.

Gaining control of the US government at the federal [and many state/local levels as well] took decades of careful maneuvering and bribery, blackmail and iron-fisted arm twisting behind the scenes.

And the influence operations don't chiefly involve bribing formerly honest politicians to look the other way. They moved past that stage long ago.

By the 1990's they were handpicking the candidates for us all because they had become fully immersed within the US election systems at all levels by that point.

https://t.me/realjust_human/8629

The CCP regime is deeply and intensely and intimately immersed in the US election systems at every level. 

Because this is how you get control of the US government as well as the governments of many of the key US states, such as NY and CA.

As Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht and Mike Flynn know all too well, there is only one antidote to the CCP influence operations targeting and controlling US election systems:

Patriots rising up and taking back control of their local elections. 

The Chinese influence operations targeting US national security elections infrastructure can only be effective and successful as long as millions of patriotic Americans were unaware of the threat and weren't doing anything about it.

But that has begun to change.

Arizona proved it. 

Americans can take back control of their local elections from the Uniparty and their CCP/foreign puppet masters.

We must:

1) make enough Americans aware of the treason

2) motivate them to take action to stop the treason, which is directly affecting all of their lives

3) give them the tools and direction they need to reassert control over their local elections

It's a big job.

We all have a lot of work to do at this point. 

But we are going to get it done.

https://t.me/realjust_human/8630
The Truth is learned, never told.
[-] The following 3 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
[Image: 3BrjMF4.jpg]

The time for calling for people to just show up to vote is long past.

We're moving into another completely different era.

Citizens will be given the tools to monitor all the drop boxes and engage in massive real-time information operations in order to bring about election integrity.

Part of my job is going to be spending the next 2 1/2 months drilling hundreds of thousands of American patriots on how to safeguard their own local elections as they pry the CCP/UniParty fingers off the controls.

Did you know Secretary of States have been certifying elections for years illegally?

But nobody was challenging on this before the elections were held.

There are things state and county election officials are supposed to do before an election is held - or else that election can't be certified legally.

But citizens have not been very loudly and vocally ensuring these people are following the law before the elections are held.

This is not how the 2022 midterms are going to go. This time enough citizens are going to know the election law that too many Uniparty corrupticrats have relied upon them not knowing.

Nobody challenged them on their illegal actions before the elections were held. They got used to getting away with violating all the pre-election check laws, then rushing the tainted election through to certification.

Those days are OVER.

Forewarned is Forearmed.

An army of patriots is going to force compliance with the election laws in their states before these next elections are held.

Crooked Secretaries of State like Jocelyn Benson and Brad Raffensperger are going to be caught flat footed by this.

https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/51036
[-] The following 3 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 3 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • SlowLoris, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply

U.S. Election Software Company Previously Built Confucius Institute 'Communication Platform'

Konnech Inc., creator of the 'PollChief' software used by 'thousands of Election Offices across North America' built ChineseBrief.com for the Confucius Institute according to the company's Facebook.

Konnech Inc., an American election technology company founded in 2002 based in Okemos outside of East Lansing, Michigan, previously built ChineseBrief.com, a ‘unique interactive communication platform and Chinese language learning tool’ for the Confucius Institute, according to the company’s Facebook page and an archived Michigan State University’s Confucius Institute webpage.

According to Konnech’s website, the company’s ‘PollChief’ software products, which include the ‘Election Worker Management System’, ‘Asset Management System’, and ‘HelpDesk’ are used by “thousands of Election Offices across North America”.

Konnech’s software helps manage the poll workers, polling locations, campaigns, assets, mail-in ballots, and supplies necessary to run elections in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.

In December 2006, the company posted on their Facebook page, “… Confucius Institute at Michigan State University has reached an agreement with Konnech, Inc. to build ChineseBrief.com—a unique interactive communication platform and Chinese language learning tool.”

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/us-electi...previously

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/5442
[-] The following 2 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
I need to address the true story about what happened this weekend at the PIT after the Saturday social. There are some people spreading very false information. I’m not going to get into the debate over what is right or wrong, only what actually happened.

People aren’t aware, but I was asked to help coordinate and set up the socials. I was the event contact between the hotel and True the Vote.

On Saturday, I was enjoying my time when the event coordinator for the hotel came and asked me to come outside. I followed her outside where I was met by the beverage coordinator and 3 security guards. The beverage coordinator told me that their bartenders noticed that Gregg himself along with both his and Catherine’s security detail were armed. They said it’s their policy that firearms are not allowed on their property.

I immediately went and grabbed Gregg and his security detail. The hotel staff explained to Gregg the situation and their policy, Gregg and his team pleaded their case as to why they needed to be armed.

The hotel stated that if they were not willing to give up their firearms or leave that they would have to call the cops. All Gregg said was “go ahead.”

At this point, while security called police, Gregg spoke with his team and decided that they were going to leave the event but wanted to go back inside and let everybody know why he was leaving. Gregg announced the situation and because the whole purpose of the event was for PIT attendees to interact with Gregg and Catherine, everybody else in attendance decided to leave along with Gregg.

Everybody congregated outside trying to figure out the game plan. The bar said they wouldn’t be serving anymore alcohol until the firearms were off property. We weren’t booted like some are claiming.

Gregg and TTV asked everybody to go inside because they didn’t want it to be a spectacle. Nobody listened.

The cops arrived (just 3 of them, not a sea of cops as some claim)
and Gregg engaged with them. It ended peacefully and people moved to a different venue down the street.

Regarding The information put out by Gregg and Catherine, it is genuine. Apparently it’s not as sobering to others like it is to me. It’s fine to have different perspectives and encouraged. Either way, we are in this together and the personal attacks against Gregg are misguided.

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3889
[-] The following 4 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 10:11 AM)snowglobe Wrote: Devolution Power Hour - PIT Insights ?

Music starts at 10:10 PM EST
Show starts at 10:30 PM EST

In this Power Hour, I will be joined by multiple individuals who attended the PIT to get their perspective on the information we received.

Guests include:
Patrick Gunnels
The Kate Awakening
Chris Paul
CannCon
(Working on more)

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3887

*bump*
[-] The following 2 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:23 PM)snowglobe Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:11 AM)snowglobe Wrote: Devolution Power Hour - PIT Insights ?

Music starts at 10:10 PM EST
Show starts at 10:30 PM EST

In this Power Hour, I will be joined by multiple individuals who attended the PIT to get their perspective on the information we received.

Guests include:
Patrick Gunnels
The Kate Awakening
Chris Paul
CannCon
(Working on more)

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3887

*bump*

12, 354 viewers, and moving up.

Ended, @ 17,391 watching now
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
From Jordan Sather... He has such a delicate way of saying things  Chuckle

Fake news CIA-propagandist shit rag Washington Post is the first to launch a barrage against Gregg Phillips’ Pit. Can't wait for more!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...-election/
Like Reply