Ghislaine Maxwell -Racheal Chandler in the News.
Lightbulb 
There are lots of rumors swirling.  Popnana

Ghislaine Maxwell sentencing - .5 min.

https://pepelivesmatter.substack.com/p/l...onspirator
[-] The following 3 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
She will soon be found dead. Hung with a rope from a 14 foot flat ceiling. With bruises all over her body, but they will call it suicide.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like IDR's post:
  • =42, DaJavoo, DeepSouthLady, phxsparks, PickleSnout, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(06-27-2022, 05:32 PM)IDR Wrote: She will soon be found dead. Hung with a rope from a 14 foot flat ceiling. With bruises all over her body, but they will call it suicide.

Yes, I doubt that she is all that safe in segregation. She might fall off the bed 50 times.  Chuckle

[Image: N2FePNw.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, Hickory, IDR, James, phxsparks, PickleSnout, Scuffalufacus, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Abuse survivor says ‘immeasurable harm’ caused by Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein - BBC News 3.5 min.

A woman who was groomed by Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein and gave key evidence at her sex-trafficking trial has said that the "harm that she caused was almost immeasurable".

Maxwell was found guilty of grooming underage girls to be abused by Epstein.

The 60-year-old was convicted on five of the six counts she faced, including the most serious charge - that of sex-trafficking a minor.

[-] The following 5 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, DeepSouthLady, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply

Epstein Victims Will Face Ghislaine Maxwell At Today’s Sentencing

Seven of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, including Virginia Giuffre and Annie Farmer, will face former socialite Ghislaine Maxwell in court today as she is finally sentenced for her role in the sex-trafficking crimes.

Maxwell faces more than fifty years in jail after being convicted of sex trafficking young girls for Jeffrey Epstein and other high-profile clients who have never been named.

She will be sentenced in New York at 11 a.m. today, with prosecutors saying she deserves 30 to 55 years behind bars.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06...entencing/
[-] The following 6 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, DeepSouthLady, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
any news yet...
[-] The following 2 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • snowglobe, Southern Belle
Like Reply
hardly any doubt
she will eventually go where Jeffrey has gone.

on an island or boondocks hideout nobody but the bigs know about.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, gallowglassie, ishtahota, snowglobe
Like Reply
19.5 years
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, DeepSouthLady, snowglobe, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: RBuah7a.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Aquarius, DeepSouthLady, Heir, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
The Fixx - One Thing Leads To Another

https://rumble.com/v1acenp-the-fixx-one-...other.html

[-] The following 5 users Like TruthSeeker17's post:
  • Aquarius, DeepSouthLady, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe, Wingsprint
Like Reply