BORIS RESIGNED - NEW PM ELECTION UPDATES
It's over for Boris Johnson, the Queen has been called back from her holiday at Sandringham, she's at Windsor awaiting the resignation of Boris Johnson. 

30 Cabinet Ministers have resigned. 

Boris Johnson was asked when he was going to resign as prime minister by MPs at the Liaison Committee amid political turmoil in the Conservative Party.

"You take liberties and get away with it, and allow other people to get away with taking liberties," Chris Bryant told Johnson at the meeting.

Over 30 ministers, including the health secretary Sajid Javid and chancellor Rishi Sunak, have stepped down.

Many letters of resignation cited a loss of confidence in the prime minister, but Johnson insisted he will continue in his position.

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, snowglobe, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 03:16 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: It's over for Boris Johnson, the Queen has been called back from her holiday at Sandringham, she's at Windsor awaiting the resignation of Boris Johnson. 

Boris Johnson was asked when he was going to resign as prime minister by MPs at the Liaison Committee amid political turmoil in the Conservative Party.

"You take liberties and get away with it, and allow other people to get away with taking liberties," Chris Bryant told Johnson at the meeting.

Over 30 ministers, including the health secretary Sajid Javid and chancellor Rishi Sunak, have stepped down.

Many letters of resignation cited a loss of confidence in the prime minister, but Johnson insisted he will continue in his position.

WHO will take his place as PM??
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: lpGgtxC.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Southern Belle's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Boris bites back: PM SACKS Michael Gove after he joined cabinet colleagues calling for PM to quit on extraordinary day that sees Johnson holed up on Downing Street clinging to power and vowing to ‘go down fighting’
  • Boris Johnson has faced a showdown with a delegation of ministers calling for him to resign as Tory leader 

• 1922 committee chair Sir Graham Brady has also been in Downing Street as pressure ramps up on Mr Johnson 

• Sajid Javid made a shattering resignation statement in the Commons after Mr Johnson faced brutal PMQs 

• Mr Johnson engaged in desperate battle to cling on after Rishi Sunak and Mr Javid quit the Cabinet yesterday

• Despite massive pressure on him to resign, Mr Johnson insists he has no intention of leaving Downing Street

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...me-up.html
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 03:33 PM)SouthernBelle Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 03:16 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: It's over for Boris Johnson, the Queen has been called back from her holiday at Sandringham, she's at Windsor awaiting the resignation of Boris Johnson. 

WHO will take his place as PM??
It depends who steps up to the challenge. Steve Baker is considering it others have been named has possibilities. But until it becomes official we won't know who the Tories will choose out of the challengers. In these circumstances there is usually two rounds of challenges. Once some of them have been beaten, then usually others step into it. The real contender usually comes in at the second challenge. Some people would like Lord Frost, but he's not an elected MP. In the UK, they have to be an elected MP to become PM. 

When Teresa May was put forward after David Cameron, the larger Tory membership didn't get to vote on it and that shouldn't be allowed. Their excuse at the time was BREXIT.
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Southern Belle
Like Reply
Like Reply
The media are saying it is the most bizarre political situation in the history of our country. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Southern Belle
Like Reply
Steve Baker has been put into the top ten possibilities. 

Steven John Baker (born 6 June 1971) is a British politician and a former Royal Air Force engineer, consultant and bank worker, who served as chair of the European Research Group (ERG) from 2016 to 2017 and 2019 to 2020. A member of the Conservative Party, he has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Wycombe in Buckinghamshire since 2010.[1][2]

In June 2015 he became co-chair of Conservatives for Britain, a campaigning organisation formed of Eurosceptic MPs.[3] He co-founded The Cobden Centre and sits on its advisory board. He established and chairs the all-party parliamentary group (APPG) on Economics, Money and Banking. He was chair of the ERG, a pro-Brexit group of Conservative MPs, from 20 November 2016 until his promotion to ministerial office at the Department for Exiting the European Union on 13 June 2017, but resigned from his office on 9 July 2018 following the resignation of David Davis over concerns with the government's strategy on Brexit.[4][5] The same day Jacob Rees-Mogg appointed Baker as the deputy chair and de facto whip[6][7][8][9] of the ERG, alongside Mark Francois. In September 2019 Baker was again elected as the group's chair, taking over from Rees-Mogg. In February 2020 he announced his resignation from the post, but confirmed that he would continue as a member.[10] In late 2021, Baker announced the campaign group Conservative Way Forward will be relaunched in 2022[11] with him as its new chairman.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Baker_(politician)
Like Reply
The 42 MPs who have urged Boris Johnson to resign: Read the full list of Tories urging the Prime Minister to go and their full letters
  • Boris Johnson's premiership remains on the brink after a whirlwind 24 hours 

• Latest coup d'etat saw 42 Tory MPs sensationally quit their roles in Government 

• Historic collapse in trust has seen cabinet members, ministers and PPSs all quithttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rship.html
Like Reply
[Image: a6c1b5135913aeab65cbd575c9da4ad0--lady-v...-abbey.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Verity's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 04:15 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Steve Baker has been put into the top ten possibilities. 

Steven John Baker (born 6 June 1971) is a British politician and a former Royal Air Force engineer, consultant and bank worker, who served as chair of the European Research Group (ERG) from 2016 to 2017 and 2019 to 2020. A member of the Conservative Party, he has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Wycombe in Buckinghamshire since 2010.[1][2]

In June 2015 he became co-chair of Conservatives for Britain, a campaigning organisation formed of Eurosceptic MPs.[3] He co-founded The Cobden Centre and sits on its advisory board. He established and chairs the all-party parliamentary group (APPG) on Economics, Money and Banking. He was chair of the ERG, a pro-Brexit group of Conservative MPs, from 20 November 2016 until his promotion to ministerial office at the Department for Exiting the European Union on 13 June 2017, but resigned from his office on 9 July 2018 following the resignation of David Davis over concerns with the government's strategy on Brexit.[4][5] The same day Jacob Rees-Mogg appointed Baker as the deputy chair and de facto whip[6][7][8][9] of the ERG, alongside Mark Francois. In September 2019 Baker was again elected as the group's chair, taking over from Rees-Mogg. In February 2020 he announced his resignation from the post, but confirmed that he would continue as a member.[10] In late 2021, Baker announced the campaign group Conservative Way Forward will be relaunched in 2022[11] with him as its new chairman.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Baker_(politician)

Quote:(born 6 June 1971)

I'm a few days older.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tolimar's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply