BORIS RESIGNED - NEW PM ELECTION UPDATES
(07-06-2022, 04:29 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: The 42 MPs who have urged Boris Johnson to resign: Read the full list of Tories urging the Prime Minister to go and their full letters
  • Boris Johnson's premiership remains on the brink after a whirlwind 24 hours 

• Latest coup d'etat saw 42 Tory MPs sensationally quit their roles in Government 

• Historic collapse in trust has seen cabinet members, ministers and PPSs all quithttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rship.html

43 now quit - 1 sacked (Gove) - at least 8 other front benchers went to No10 to tell BoJo to resign he sent them away saying NO...

1922 committee to elect new leader on Monday and may change rules allowing for another vote of N/C within the usual 12 month exclusion...

He be toast...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Andrew Marr's brutal summary of a historic day in politics | LBC

4mins 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • rikster111, Verity
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 04:42 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 04:29 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: The 42 MPs who have urged Boris Johnson to resign: Read the full list of Tories urging the Prime Minister to go and their full letters
  • Boris Johnson's premiership remains on the brink after a whirlwind 24 hours 

• Latest coup d'etat saw 42 Tory MPs sensationally quit their roles in Government 

• Historic collapse in trust has seen cabinet members, ministers and PPSs all quithttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rship.html

43 now quit - 1 sacked (Gove) - at least 8 other front benchers went to No10 to tell BoJo to resign he sent them away saying NO...

1922 committee to elect new leader on Monday and may change rules allowing for another vote of N/C within the usual 12 month exclusion...

He be toast...
A leadership election is coming. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 04:15 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Steve Baker has been put into the top ten possibilities. 

Steven John Baker (born 6 June 1971) is a British politician and a former Royal Air Force engineer, consultant and bank worker, who served as chair of the European Research Group (ERG) from 2016 to 2017 and 2019 to 2020. A member of the Conservative Party, he has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Wycombe in Buckinghamshire since 2010.[1][2]

In June 2015 he became co-chair of Conservatives for Britain, a campaigning organisation formed of Eurosceptic MPs.[3] He co-founded The Cobden Centre and sits on its advisory board. He established and chairs the all-party parliamentary group (APPG) on Economics, Money and Banking. He was chair of the ERG, a pro-Brexit group of Conservative MPs, from 20 November 2016 until his promotion to ministerial office at the Department for Exiting the European Union on 13 June 2017, but resigned from his office on 9 July 2018 following the resignation of David Davis over concerns with the government's strategy on Brexit.[4][5] The same day Jacob Rees-Mogg appointed Baker as the deputy chair and de facto whip[6][7][8][9] of the ERG, alongside Mark Francois. In September 2019 Baker was again elected as the group's chair, taking over from Rees-Mogg. In February 2020 he announced his resignation from the post, but confirmed that he would continue as a member.[10] In late 2021, Baker announced the campaign group Conservative Way Forward will be relaunched in 2022[11] with him as its new chairman.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Baker_(politician)

Steve Baker is also running to be leader of the 1922 committee on Monday - says he'll change rules to allow another vote of N/C if elected...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Munchaab's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
The conservatives of the UK thought Boris would pick up their banner.

All they got was a wishy-washy man with bad hair. 

Can’t do nothing about the wishy-washy part. 

But he should probably speak to Trey Gowdy about the hair .   V6sRZf4

“ if somebody you don’t like, can say say something you don’t like. You have the basis of free speech “

Brian Mudd
[-] The following 2 users Like FD~~'s post:
  • DaJavoo, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 04:49 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Andrew Marr's brutal summary of a historic day in politics | LBC

4mins 

[Image: rats.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Verity's post:
  • ELIAKIM, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Whats the feels UK Peeps? 

We know they are all mostly dogs but like here they removed the "conservative" and we got a worse Muppet. Are they going to put the real dictator in play now?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • Verity
Like Reply
what did he do...have a party without masks...thats it...????
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Verity
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 11:26 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: what did he do...have a party without masks...thats it...????

The latest "drama" is he lied about knowing a predatory pervert was a pervert before he promoted him...

[-] The following 4 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Pipkunts, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 05:20 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 04:15 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Steve Baker has been put into the top ten possibilities. 

Steven John Baker (born 6 June 1971) is a British politician and a former Royal Air Force engineer, consultant and bank worker, who served as chair of the European Research Group (ERG) from 2016 to 2017 and 2019 to 2020. A member of the Conservative Party, he has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Wycombe in Buckinghamshire since 2010.[1][2]

In June 2015 he became co-chair of Conservatives for Britain, a campaigning organisation formed of Eurosceptic MPs.[3] He co-founded The Cobden Centre and sits on its advisory board. He established and chairs the all-party parliamentary group (APPG) on Economics, Money and Banking. He was chair of the ERG, a pro-Brexit group of Conservative MPs, from 20 November 2016 until his promotion to ministerial office at the Department for Exiting the European Union on 13 June 2017, but resigned from his office on 9 July 2018 following the resignation of David Davis over concerns with the government's strategy on Brexit.[4][5] The same day Jacob Rees-Mogg appointed Baker as the deputy chair and de facto whip[6][7][8][9] of the ERG, alongside Mark Francois. In September 2019 Baker was again elected as the group's chair, taking over from Rees-Mogg. In February 2020 he announced his resignation from the post, but confirmed that he would continue as a member.[10] In late 2021, Baker announced the campaign group Conservative Way Forward will be relaunched in 2022[11] with him as its new chairman.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Baker_(politician)

Steve Baker is also running to be leader of the 1922 committee on Monday - says he'll change rules to allow another vote of N/C if elected...
YES
Another 7 ministers resigned.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ately.html
Like Reply