BORIS RESIGNED - NEW PM ELECTION UPDATES
I really don't understand British Politics.
The people who are actually Conservative by name would be taken as Liberals in the US.
Tories, Lord's, Back Benchers ect...

Is there a football type program that explains it all ?
Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave ...
[-] The following 3 users Like Grendelmort's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 05:44 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I really don't understand British Politics.
The people who are actually Conservative by name would be taken as Liberals in the US.

That's why there is a massive shake-up, the Tories have been losing life long Conservative members due to the politicians supporting the globalist agenda. Even renowned barristers were cutting up their membership cards during the lockdowns. 

This is more than about the end of a PM, it is about survival of a Conservative Party that realise that there has been far too much globalist interventions, that they haven't conserved anything for decades. 

In England its what we call pulling up your boot straps. Not only have the Conservatives (members and non-members) of country, had enough, so have the politicians with integrity. We do have some that have integrity and become politicians for the right reasons. 

Ethics and Integrity is a major issue now and the Tories know that they have to get it right to survive the wave of condemnation of their policies and actions. 

So far my support goes to Steve Baker, it would be interesting to see what cabinet he would put together.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Verity
Like Reply
Steve Baker says if elected he would cancel the Green policies introduced by Boris. 
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...hnson-goes
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Bananas, DaJavoo, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 06:07 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 05:44 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: I really don't understand British Politics.

That's why there is a massive shake-up, the Tories have been losing life long Conservative members due to the politicians supporting the globalist agenda. Even renowned barristers were cutting up their membership cards during the lockdowns. 

This is more than about the end of a PM, it is about survival of a Conservative Party that realise that there has been far too much globalist interventions, that they haven't conserved anything for decades. 

In England its what we call pulling up your boot straps. Not only have the Conservatives (members and non-members) of country, had enough, so have the politicians with integrity. We do have some that have integrity and become politicians for the right reasons. 

Ethics and Integrity is a major issue now and the Tories know that they have to get it right to survive the wave of condemnation of their policies and actions. 

So far my support goes to Steve Baker, it would be interesting to see what cabinet he would put together.

They are hearing the peeps for a change ~ no one with a room temp IQ or higher wants globalist policies.

Nice to see the UK & USA getting their rears in gear over this ~ the yellow jackets in France need some help, as do the other FEET in the STREETS around the world.
[Image: qHzIQOs.png] [Image: Flag_of_Georgia_US_state.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Aquarius, Bananas, ELIAKIM, Southern Belle, Verity
Like Reply

Yes, they pass the ball and walk off the field. Coach is left in crap. The club hierarchy has nothing left to do but fire the coach, otherwise there is no game. The game must be upheld.
[Image: n4DHH7R.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • Grendelmort
Like Reply
Here's my drunken theory. 

Our Election was cheated (no doubt, Writs were not signed correctly) Canada Election-rigged. US - Rigged, French -Rigged. That NZ thing - Rigged. 

Now before I say this don't get your knickers in a twist. They are Rigging for the UK.

5 eyes rigged for destruction- 6 including SthAf. 

Next Tori will be Hammad Sharref.
[-] The following 3 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • DaJavoo, TruthSeeker17, Verity
Like Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Pipkunts
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 06:37 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 06:07 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:

They are hearing the peeps for a change ~ no one with a room temp IQ or higher wants globalist policies.

Nice to see the UK & USA getting their rears in gear over this ~ the yellow jackets in France need some help, as do the other FEET in the STREETS around the world.
The Tories took big losses in the recent by-elections and the national local elections. Has we know the Liberal Democrats and Greens had gains to give the kick to the Tories. They don't believe it until they see it at the ballot box and they did see it, so then they had no option but to make their move, a serious one too. Can they save themselves? A lot will depend on who is elected their leader, the cabinet and policies. I would get rid of the old guard that has worked in the cabinets of Cameron, Theresa May and Boris Johnson. A reshuffle won't work, we  have to have a clean sweep.
[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Pipkunts, Southern Belle, Verity
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 08:46 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 06:37 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 06:07 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: That's why there is a massive shake-up, the Tories have been losing life long Conservative members due to the politicians supporting the globalist agenda. Even renowned barristers were cutting up their membership cards during the lockdowns. 

The Tories took big losses in the recent by-elections and the national local elections. Has we know the Liberal Democrats and Greens had gains to give the kick to the Tories. They don't believe it until they see it at the ballot box and they did see it, so then they had no option but to make their move, a serious one too. Can they save themselves? A lot will depend on who is elected their leader, the cabinet and policies. I would get rid of the old guard that has worked in the cabinets of Cameron, Theresa May and Boris Johnson. A reshuffle won't work, we  have to have a clean sweep.

Sure hope it all falls correctly.
[-] The following 2 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 07:15 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: Here's my drunken theory. 

Our Election was cheated (no doubt, Writs were not signed correctly) Canada Election-rigged. US - Rigged, French -Rigged. That NZ thing - Rigged. 

Now before I say this don't get your knickers in a twist. They are Rigging for the UK.

5 eyes rigged for destruction- 6 including SthAf. 

Next Tori will be Hammad Sharref.
A laugh with Jonathan Pie

Jptdknpa
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Pipkunts
Like Reply