Michelle Obama - 2024
Well, well, well.  Popnana

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/1546400785399005184?s=20&t=Hkhsf4YyCPCNrApbUSylDw

MICHELLE OBAMA 2024: Her Real Life Story and Plan for Power - film trailer - 3 min.

SYNOPSIS
Michelle Obama is not who she pretends to be. In MICHELLE OBAMA 2024, filmmaker Joel Gilbert does a deep dive into the life of the most popular woman in America and reveals one game-changing detail after another. Gilbert’s investigative journey takes him from Chicago to Princeton to Washington to Martha’s Vineyard and beyond. Along the way, he discovers that Michelle has created a cynical, highly effective, false narrative of her life story based largely on gender and race. In Chicago, Gilbert chronicles how Michelle has repeatedly run from the Black community or sold it out, much as her father did when he served as a precinct captain for the Daley Machine. Gilbert then exposes Michelle Obama’s “I hate politics” disclaimer as strategic cover for her intense lifelong political advocacy as he deconstructs Michelle’s best-selling autobiography, Becoming.

As the best-loved Democrat, Michelle has been preparing to run for President since 2016 by following the same formula as Barack did before her. This includes writing an autobiography, giving the keynote speech at the Democrat National Convention, and heading up a voter registration organization. Gilbert also unveils Michelle’s psychological dark side and explains how her deep feelings of inadequacy drive her to run for the presidency. Gilbert ultimately reveals the real Michelle Obama, one very few Americans know or understand, but that all must be wary of as she seeks the highest office in the land. If she wins in 2024, Gilbert predicts, Michelle will take orders from global elites…and chaos will follow as surely as night follows day.

[-] The following 8 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • =42, IDR, Kamchatka, PaigeofTimes, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
It's hers if she wants it.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Pipkunts, snowglobe, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Does he expose Michael's bulge too???

Popnana
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: lpGgtxC.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • IDR, Pipkunts, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
No. 

Just plain NO.   Ham 

[Image: YShL15N.jpg]
[Image: XwpT5Hx.jpg]
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 9 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Hickory, IDR, Kamchatka, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, snowglobe, Southern Belle, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: AV9PUI5.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe
Like Reply
This explains why the media narrative has pushed the trans stuff.

The country HAD to be set up, softened up to the trans stuff.

Now Big Mike has two "get out of jail free" cards that will be used to shut down any negative discussion of his/her/its qualifications to be President.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png] [Image: uvbfbLz.gif]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 8 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • =42, ELIAKIM, Karu, PaigeofTimes, Pintaday, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe
Like Reply
(07-12-2022, 09:49 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: This explains why the media narrative has pushed the trans stuff.

The country HAD to be set up, softened up to the trans stuff.

Now Big Mike has two "get out of jail free" cards that will be used to shut down any negative discussion of his/her/its qualifications to be President.

I thought that big mike would do the tranny reveal after Obammy's second term. That didn't happen. They could have used it to advance their rainbow agenda by acknowledging that a gay president and tranny first man had already happened.   1dunno1

I think if big mike was going to run, there would have been more positioning in the last six years. I think he's content to influence things with the hidden hand.
[-] The following 4 users Like =42's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, snowglobe
Like Reply
More dirt on obama

Judge Joe Brown Drops Bombshells About Barack Obama’s Past

https://www.brighteon.com/ee4aaf8e-ada2-...463482c49c
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

[Image: TqG8RnV.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • ELIAKIM, Pintaday, snowglobe
Like Reply
Let's leave it to a strong black man this time America

[Image: main-qimg-fced5df436bf5db1feefcf52b272f350-lq]

Amerika!!! The Horror Hollywoke Bolshevik clown-show Global Inc.LLC that just keeps on giving.
“There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.”

― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda
[-] The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • PaigeofTimes, Pipkunts
Like Reply
(07-30-2022, 07:41 AM)James Wrote: Let's leave it to a strong black man this time America

[Image: main-qimg-fced5df436bf5db1feefcf52b272f350-lq]

Amerika!!! The Horror Hollywoke Bolshevik clown-show Global Inc.LLC that just keeps on giving.

Apparently Dominion Voting Systems Corporation's salesman of the Year award 2021 recipient here...

[Image: 533037846.jpg?quality=75&strip=all] 
Likes his men Big and Black and compliant.  So I'm going to put a few shekels on Mx Michael Soetoro.

Don't by more Rubles my Family's Financial Advisors said lol.
“There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.”

― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda
[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply