Beyond The Fringe Cat Thread
If you love cats, but don't know Messi, you are missing out!

_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: lpGgtxC.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • Librarian, PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
[Image: jFpeYpT.jpg]

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 2 users Like Heir's post:
  • Librarian, PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
(07-27-2022, 05:55 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: Another very funny video, this time newscasters and weather people doing live broadcasts with their cats getting in on the action. 

In some cases it's  Jptdknpa  funny!

@PaigeofTimes

The cat fight at the beginning.... Jptdknpa
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 2 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • Heir, Southern Belle
Like Reply
55 second video of our Maggie nursing on her own paw. She's done this since about 3 months old. Not only is she polydactyl, but DOUBLE polydactyl! Her feet are huge as you will see in this short clip.

We've begun taking her to the vet every 6 or so weeks for a nail trim and a comb out (she hates being combed/brushed by us - and they always tell us what a sweetheart she is... Eyeroll ) lol

You can hear Mr. Wonderful in the background giving me instructions on how to film her...I ignored him and did just fine. Chuckle

I uploaded this in 2009 - I think she's now going on 15 or 16 years old.

If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 3 users Like PaigeofTimes's post:
  • Heir, Librarian, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 04:32 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote: 55 second video of our Maggie nursing on her own paw.  She's done this since about 3 months old.  Not only is she polydactyl, but DOUBLE polydactyl!  Her feet are huge as you will see in this short clip.

We've begun taking her to the vet every 6 or so weeks for a nail trim and a comb out (she hates being combed/brushed by us - and they always tell us what a sweetheart she is... Eyeroll )  lol

You can hear Mr. Wonderful in the background giving me instructions on how to film her...I ignored him and did just fine.  Chuckle

I uploaded this in 2009 - I think she's now going on 15 or 16 years old.

She's VERY cute and those feet are HUGE!!

Thanks for sharing!
_________________________________________________________________________________

[-] The following 1 user Likes Southern Belle's post:
  • PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
(08-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: If you love cats, but don't know Messi, you are missing out!

When I first came across Messi a couple years ago, my first thought, "who the hell would own this beast?"

Then I realize they're Russian. 
Makes perfect sense  Chuckle

Have you see Luna and her Rotti pal?

https://youtu.be/D5-_rYmTfEA

But my favorite is the black cat who does weird poses and  her best friend is an almond. I feel like she's my spirit cat. I like her weirdness 

Bless.

Cheer

https://youtu.be/0bg67GmTVXY
[-] The following 3 users Like ~Leela~'s post:
  • Heir, Librarian, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 11:23 PM)~Leela~ Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 12:21 PM)Southern Belle Wrote: If you love cats, but don't know Messi, you are missing out!

When I first came across Messi a couple years ago, my first thought, "who the hell would own this beast?"

Then I realize they're Russian. 
Makes perfect sense  Chuckle

Have you see Luna and her Rotti pal?

https://youtu.be/D5-_rYmTfEA

But my favorite is the black cat who does weird poses and  her best friend is an almond. I feel like she's my spirit cat. I like her weirdness 

Bless.

Cheer

https://youtu.be/0bg67GmTVXY

Those are both great!

We have our very own version of the black cat almond lover. It showed up at our back door in January, a 6-7 month old kitten my husband christened Petey. Then "he" went into heat and we changed her name to "Sweetie Petey" Chuckle

She exhibits many of the same behavior traits!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Southern Belle's post:
  • Librarian
Like Reply
[Image: mOhWlY2.jpg]

[-] The following 4 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • Heir, Librarian, PaigeofTimes, Verity
Like Reply
[Image: ugCeTt3.jpg]
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Librarian, PaigeofTimes, Southern Belle
Like Reply
[Image: YL5Utz4.jpg]

[Image: SiYMdc2.jpg]
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Librarian, PaigeofTimes, Southern Belle
Like Reply