Biden has COVID
breakings
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Danfromthehills, HomelessPatriot, Wingsprint
Like Reply
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...3cb95c5444

will go into isolation
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Aquarius, Oldcynic, Wingsprint
Like Reply
that's the least of his problems................................................................. Eyeroll
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

[Image: TqG8RnV.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
Like Reply
(07-21-2022, 09:57 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: that's the least of his problems................................................................. Eyeroll

might be just an excuse for something worse
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • HomelessPatriot, Oldcynic, SkyCat, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Well, I hope that's not what kills him. We don't need another wave of vax evangelism.

Eyeroll
Anyone who says Awoman after Amen is Amoron!
[-] The following 3 users Like Kamchatka's post:
Like Reply
(07-21-2022, 10:07 AM)Kamchatka Wrote: Well, I hope that's not what kills him. We don't need another wave of vax evangelism.

Eyeroll

Dick Morris says Hillary will run.

He's a goner.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • SkyCat, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-21-2022, 11:24 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(07-21-2022, 10:07 AM)Kamchatka Wrote: Well, I hope that's not what kills him. We don't need another wave of vax evangelism.

Eyeroll

Dick Morris says Hillary will run.

He's a goner.

https://youtu.be/VDufzdoyeHw

Hillary and Micheal  

Clinton/Robinson

They will circle around him on the floor wondering who will help him or pick him up...

Death of Stalin.... Chuckle

https://youtu.be/--HXlMZvdl8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • MysticPizza
Like Reply
(07-21-2022, 10:03 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(07-21-2022, 09:57 AM)HomelessPatriot Wrote: that's the least of his problems................................................................. Eyeroll

might be just an excuse for something worse

That's what I'm thinking
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Treebeard, Wingsprint
Like Reply
They need to Biden to go (he's just too much of a liability, everybody knows it of course) and I suspect they have something lined up to make it happen.
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyCat's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
So whats next....Jill Biden taking over like President Wilsons wife....

this is commie overthrow of a commie run presidency....
[-] The following 2 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • SkyCat, SlowLoris
Like Reply