Sooo . . . Have My First Flat Tire :
This Old Man Ain 't Liking This Ride so Much . 2007 Mercury Mariner SUV .

The Automatic Locking Feature is a Pain . DON 'T Leave Keys in a Closed Car . At Least This " Feature " can be Turned Off . 7 or 8 Step of Key on Press Buttons Key Off Press Buttons in 30 Seconds .

More FUN Than a Video Game .

Finally Found the Driver Door Does Have a Key Entry . And a Set of Push Buttons I Presume is a Keyless Entry Pad " If Equipped ". Ya Know . Not Everyone Will Carry a Spare Coin Battery to Replace for the Keyless Entry FCC Approved Radio Fob . . .

Working to Pull Out the Spare . Hangs Under Carriage . No Hole in the Bumper to Uncrank the Thing . Might be Located Behind the Weather Stripping .

Facepalm

It 's a Good Day for Sweating Bloody Murder .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 6 users Like Heir's post:
  • DaDa, FD~~, IDR, Oldcynic, phxsparks, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(07-28-2022, 10:15 AM)Heir Wrote: This Old Man Ain 't Liking This Ride so Much . 2007 Mercury Mariner SUV .

The Automatic Locking Feature is a Pain . DON 'T Leave Keys in a Closed Car . At Least This " Feature " can be Turned Off . 7 or 8 Step of Key on Press Buttons Key Off Press Buttons in 30 Seconds .

More FUN Than a Video Game .

Finally Found the Driver Door Does Have a Key Entry . And a Set of Push Buttons I Presume is a Keyless Entry Pad " If Equipped ". Ya Know . Not Everyone Will Carry a Spare Coin Battery to Replace for the Keyless Entry FCC Approved Radio Fob . . .

Working to Pull Out the Spare . Hangs Under Carriage . No Hole in the Bumper to Uncrank the Thing . Might be Located Behind the Weather Stripping .

Facepalm

It 's a Good Day for Sweating Bloody Murder .

If it's only flat on one side, try a can of "Fix-a-Flat."  Did you realize the keyless-crap before purchasing this Ford?
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
Like Reply
(07-28-2022, 10:47 AM)Oldcynic Wrote: If it's only flat on one side, try a can of "Fix-a-Flat."  Did you realize the keyless-crap before purchasing this Ford?

No Fix a Flat in a Tire Pressure Sensor Vehicle . Gums Up the DooDaw . Would be Nice if This " Feature " Let You Know WHICH Tires Were Low . I Probably Would Have Stuck FaF in it if Circumstance Didn 't Have Me in the Owners Manuals and Such to Learn More About This Conveyance .

I Just Sat Home Since Sunday and It was Flat . Bead Wasn 't Broken , Just Won 't Hold Air for 10 Min ..

Nope . Didn 't Get a Chance to See It . Had it Delivered . I Was on the Porcelain When the Local Cabby Got Here to Run Me Up . Was Gone Before I Made the Door .

Facepalm

At Least I can get in and out O.K. .

Been a Comedy of Errors Around Here Lately .

[-] The following 3 users Like Heir's post:
  • DaDa, Oldcynic, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(07-28-2022, 11:01 AM)Heir Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 10:47 AM)Oldcynic Wrote: If it's only flat on one side, try a can of "Fix-a-Flat."  Did you realize the keyless-crap before purchasing this Ford?

No Fix a Flat in a Tire Pressure Sensor Vehicle . Gums Up the DooDaw . Would be Nice if This " Feature " Let You Know WHICH Tires Were Low . I Probably Would Have Stuck FaF in it if Circumstance Didn 't Have Me in the Owners Manuals and Such to Learn More About This Conveyance .

I Just Sat Home Since Sunday and It was Flat . Bead Wasn 't Broken , Just Won 't Hold Air for 10 Min ..

Nope . Didn 't Get a Chance to See It . Had it Delivered . I Was on the Porcelain When the Local Cabby Got Here to Run Me Up . Was Gone Before I Made the Door .

Facepalm

At Least I can get in and out O.K. .

Been a Comedy of Errors Around Here Lately .

don’t hurry anything there’s no pressure.

[Image: 4C3CcEj.gif]

“ if somebody you don’t like, can say say something you don’t like. You have the basis of free speech “

Brian Mudd
[-] The following 2 users Like FD~~'s post:
  • DaDa, Heir
Like Reply
Hurry . . . Me ? Not These Days .

Jptdknpa

I 'm Doing Good Just to get Around .

Wish There was a Teenager Fellow Around Here . I 'd Pay $20 an Hour or Part Just to Have a lil Help From Time to Time .

• DaDa, FD~~, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
So what you’re saying until today you had a Goodyear.

“ if somebody you don’t like, can say say something you don’t like. You have the basis of free speech “

Brian Mudd
[-] The following 2 users Like FD~~'s post:
  • Oldcynic, Pipkunts
Like Reply
I’m sure you will tire-lessly attack this dilemma. 

^^^ I think that all I have

Brian Mudd
[-] The following 1 user Likes FD~~'s post:
  • Pipkunts
Like Reply
Must have been a Michelin Star. 
F-D's a wanker.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • FD~~
Like Reply
(07-28-2022, 11:22 AM)FD~~ Wrote: So what you’re saying until today you had a Goodyear.

LOLOL . . . I Wouldn 't put it Quite That Way .

Never Heard of This Brand Before .

http://www.primewell.com/en/Tire-Details...category=3

• FD~~, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
Found the Tire Dropping Contraption Under the Weather Stripping . Plenty Rusted From What can be Seen .

Beter Give That Mechanism a Squirt of Penetrating Oil and Batton Down the Hatches .

Clobbering Up Down South a Ways so may Actually Have Some Showers .

[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply