Alex Jones Defense Attorney Presents Opening Statement In Defamation Trial
32mins 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/july-26th...AymVA.html

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Black Belt Barrister discusses the Alex Jones defamation law suit brought by families involved in Sandy Hook. 

THAT Wasn't meant to happen! [color=var(--yt-endpoint-visited-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]#AlexJones[/color]

44mins 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(07-29-2022, 04:10 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: 32mins 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/july-26th...AymVA.html

Looks like Alex Jones was set-up by the lawyers, his defence team sent the texts that Alex sent - to the lawyers that are suing.
  • Wingsprint
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 08:32 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Looks like Alex Jones was set-up by the lawyers, his defence team sent the texts that Alex sent - to the lawyers that are suing.

Or it could have been a brilliant move by his atty Reynal. Although the District Court judge overseeing this trial in Travis County denied Reynal's request for a mistrial ruling, that doesn't mean it won't be tossed out in a higher state court on appeal.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Apparently, Jones as got to cough up with 4.1M in damages to Sandy Hook families. 

• Wing-ed
Like Reply
SHAM Judge say only what I say you may say !! The truth is what I say is the truth ! 
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 3 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Southern Belle
Like Reply
its the breaking of Free Speech...and now this will be used as CASE LAW.....
[-] The following 5 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, Southern Belle, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 12:28 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: its the breaking of Free Speech...and now this will be used as CASE LAW.....
I think if he sued his lawyers he'd win.
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Southern Belle, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyoverCountry's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Alex Jones is ordered to pay $45.2 MILLION in punitive damages to one Sandy Hook family a day after he was hit with $4.1million charge: Now faces two further defamation trials
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ilies.html
Like Reply