Taiwan ~ Pelosi Situation
(08-01-2022, 11:26 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: Well..... its been nice knowing all of you....

Im going out to get the welders helmet .....

Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 4 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Aquarius, DaDa, Pipkunts, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(08-01-2022, 12:30 PM)SkyCat Wrote:
To NZ!  Eyeroll Now we know everything.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • DaDa, Wingsprint
Like Reply

Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Aquarius, Wingsprint
Like Reply

• Aquarius, Wingsprint
Like Reply

• Aquarius, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Wikipedia (pending)

The Taiwan War was a conflict in Taiwan and the South China Sea from 2 August 2022 to the fall of Taipei on 10 September 2022. It was the first of the Pacfic Wars and was officially fought between the People's Repubic of China and the United States. The war began on 2 August 2022, when Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the United States House of Representatives and her entourage were shot down over sea, approximately 10 nautical miles from the southwest coast of Taiwan by a Shenyang J-16 fighter aircraft, killing all 33 passengers on board. https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showthread.php?tid=15331&pid=640514 | [[Assassination of Nancy Pelosi]]
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, rikster111, Wingsprint
Like Reply

• DaDa, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Ok, what time on Tuesday does Pelosi (attempt to) arrive in Taiwan?  I kinda want to plan my day a bit in-case there's panic shopping.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • DaDa, rikster111, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Zero Hedge
Not just Ronald Reagan carrier strike group is near Taiwan: Amphibious Assault Group Tripoli (LHA7) near Taiwan now too

@Sandeep Mukherjee
As per SCSPI monitors, a US strike group consisting of carrier Ronald Reagan+ 2 other ships+ Carrier Air Wing-5 (F18 fighters, hepters &surveillance aircraft) is currently 800 km SE of Taiwan
bypassed Luzon,Philippines..  heading north to Taiwan.

John Kirby live on briefing now obviously hoping she will not go.

HOW CAN THE SPEAKER HAVE "THE RIGHT" WHEN THE US SAYS IT REGARDS TAIWAN AS CHINA,
AND CHINA TELLS HER SHE IS NOT WELCOME ? THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF COMPLETE DUPLICITY IN WORD AND DEED.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, SkyCat, Wingsprint
Like Reply
[Image: FZGBnt3XoAApSfU?format=jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, rikster111, Saul Goode, Wingsprint, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply