HRM QE II and Balboa Park :
(08-06-2022, 06:00 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 04:30 PM)Heir Wrote: @PaigeofTimes , Boy Howdy . . . Digging Deep in the Faulty Memory Bank . *BEEP*

I Seem to Recall [b]The Bowl was Originally Terraced Grass and People Brought Pick Nick Doings to the Shows and Presentations

By the Early 1980 's It Had Seating .

Don 't Recall When it Went In . Scratchinghead  1dunno1

.[/b]

Thank GAWD you recall!!! I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute!  Chuckle

So, the current venue was built in the same place as the terraced area we remember?  Yes?  No?

The Bowl Haden 't Moved . I Was Working the Old Globe in the Early 1980 's . Somewhere Along My Stage Hand Life I did a Couple of Lighting Gigs for The Starlight . . .

Just Can 't Remember Who or Why or When .

[Image: 3FTRPrR.png][Image: on1tkoS.png]
https://web.archive.org/web/201310032204...gacy.info/
Celebrating Over 30 Years as a " Designated Paper Terrorist "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heir's post:
  • PaigeofTimes
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 06:08 PM)Heir Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 06:00 PM)PaigeofTimes Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 04:30 PM)Heir Wrote: @PaigeofTimes , Boy Howdy . . . Digging Deep in the Faulty Memory Bank . *BEEP*

I Seem to Recall [b]The Bowl was Originally Terraced Grass and People Brought Pick Nick Doings to the Shows and Presentations

By the Early 1980 's It Had Seating .

Don 't Recall When it Went In . Scratchinghead  1dunno1

.[/b]

Thank GAWD you recall!!! I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute!  Chuckle

So, the current venue was built in the same place as the terraced area we remember?  Yes?  No?

The Bowl Haden 't Moved . I Was Working the Old Globe in the Early 1980 's . Somewhere Along My Stage Hand Life I did a Couple of Lighting Gigs for The Starlight . . .

Just Can 't Remember Who or Why or When .

Never mind, just re-read. Facepalm
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
Like Reply