Actress Anne Heche Dead at 53 After High-Speed Car Crash
I still feel like alot of these deaths of celebrities and others.... such in the recent... are connected....
[-] The following 4 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • Aquarius, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Verity
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:50 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: I still feel like alot of these deaths of celebrities and others.... such in the recent... are connected....

I came across a couple of videos, I think from your source on back page. Lost the video already.
Well, there is a doctor, from Staten Island, NY that was dressed in a white medical jacket speaking, a dark man, black. Yes there is a hospital in NY called Staten Island Univercity hospital. Doing a search on him, he does plastic surgery. Also, why is a doctor speaking out on her status when she lived and died in California?

This article is dated from yesterday,
Anne Heche taken off life support after being matched with organ recipient
https://nypost.com/2022/08/14/anne-heche-matched-with-organ-recipient-will-be-taken-off-life-support/?utm_campaign=nypevening&utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20220814&lctg=607d8f6770302947037f8559&utm_term=NYP%20-%20Evening%20Update

Facepalm Popnana
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
[-] The following 2 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • PaigeofTimes, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 09:50 AM)Wingsprint Wrote: I still feel like alot of these deaths of celebrities and others.... such in the recent... are connected....

A lot of them could be potential whistleblowers?   1dunno1
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Okay I will shoot myself in the foot. 99% of these so called actresses and actors are the ones you dispised in high school. Hooty tooty fruity dick heads. Sure I do not like people dying before their time. But some people set it up to happen. 

I had a crazy wild stupid life until I was 46. But I always new where the line was. These people who get rich then think they are above others. often find the old man in the cape with a siyth. Sure I feel bad for them, but when ya dig your own grave ya just have to jump right in.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
Like Reply