A great success is taking place which could delay or prevent a disaster for the Southwest
As of 8 a.m. Lake Mead has risen two feet five inches since July 27th! A small additional amount of rain has fallen since then on the Colorado River.

They said it couldn't be done. They said nobody could do it. But then a Handful of Heroes cried out, "Hold my beer!"  Chuckle
Need rain? Food? Better health? A happier home? Then spin things like this. Sure it sounds nuts, but these hacks first came from Tesla & Lakhovsky, two EEs.

[Image: il_1588xN.3471267853_pi8p.jpg]

[Image: il_1588xN.3022185665_c6yf.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Godless_Patriot, Heir
Like Reply
Lake Mead is now more than three feet higher than it's lowest point last last July.

It's raining quite a bit along major portions of the Colorado River with more practically nonstop rain expected over the next 48 hours. Then on Friday and Saturday yet more rain is expected in the northern region of the river. That water might never make it to Lake Mead because there are several dams between it and Mead. The folks in charge like to hog the water. Some would argue that there are agenda driven folks who like to maintain a crisis situation at Mead and Powell.

In any case, the areas are getting a lot more rain these days as the atmospheric EMFs get rebalanced - just as I predicted would happen.
Need rain? Food? Better health? A happier home? Then spin things like this. Sure it sounds nuts, but these hacks first came from Tesla & Lakhovsky, two EEs.

[-] The following 2 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot
Like Reply
Lake Mead continues to slowly inch up. For the next few days the rainfall is predicted for the upper part of the Colorado. Thus government policy rather than nature will decide if Lake Mead would be given any of that water.

The Feds make their determinations regarding water usage for those that rely on the Hoover Dam based solely on the conditions at Lake Mead. So if their objective is to place tighter controls, they are more likely to give the Hoover Dam the bare minimum.

The deeper Lake Mead is, the more electricity it can generate due to higher water pressure, plus there is less risk to the equipment because air bubbles from low water levels can cause harm.

[-] The following 4 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Heir, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(08-15-2022, 10:55 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: "Most of the Southwest has received more than double its normal amount of rain since June, according to the latest US Drought Monitor."

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/environmen...t-monsoons

To be sure, reporter poohpoohs this highly positive news. The article can't help itself but to plug a "'historically unprecedented' drought driven by climate change." Every article about any drought these days has the "climate change" mantra front and center. It's part of the agenda.

It is the snow that we need in the mountains.  And, the resulting runoff from the snow which will raise the water table.
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot
Like Reply
(09-15-2022, 10:11 PM)phxsparks Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 10:55 PM)Whirling Bliss Machine Wrote: "Most of the Southwest has received more than double its normal amount of rain since June, according to the latest US Drought Monitor."

To be sure, reporter poohpoohs this highly positive news. The article can't help itself but to plug a "'historically unprecedented' drought driven by climate change." Every article about any drought these days has the "climate change" mantra front and center. It's part of the agenda.

It is the snow that we need in the mountains.  And, the resulting runoff from the snow which will raise the water table.

All of the precipitation is needed: rain, snow, sleet.

Each foot of water either up or down has a big effect on the Hoover Dam's ability to generate electricity. Thus each additional foot of water is critical right now because a lot of the snow melt doesn't occur until next spring.

Plus, the average high temp in Sept. for Lake Mead is 97 degrees which can produce a lot of evaporation.

It's good to note that the water level went up three feet despite a historical average high temp in August of 103! Every so called expert said this year's rain would make no difference in the water levels. Yet after dropping five feet a month for four months, the trend was reversed during some of the hottest months.

Keep in mind that as the water goes lower, the river bed is narrower, so the drop off could have easily been more than five feet a month these past seven weeks.

In effect, the turn around has been about eight feet - or more!!!!

[-] The following 4 users Like Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Heir, phxsparks
Like Reply
Lake Mead has risen yet again. It's now 3 feet 10 inches higher than its low point.

The rain all along major parts of the Colorado River is expected to continue until 7 pm tomorrow night.

Like Reply
If I had a nickel for every comment that has tried to explain away what was promised back in June or that has denied the possibility that Lake Mead's water levels could be positively affected, I'd be a rich man instead of a despised man.

There are at least two ways to be hated. One way is to be wrong. The other is to do something no one believes to be possible. I've been wrong about things many times, but the anger that came with that was never as high as has come from accomplishing what they said couldn't be done.

The reaction is especially curious since the accomplishment is saving a dying country. But probably since life began, personal animus has always held a stronger position in our psyches than benefitting the general welfare.

In the Bible, it says something to the effect that if we give our all but have not love, we have nothing. If my love is a little late, I give it to you now. Heartflowers

[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Heir
Like Reply
Starting tomorrow, some of my devices will be pointed to the Southeast in an attempt to calm down the activity coming from down there, presently named 98L.

The water is so hot down there (86 to 88 degrees!) and the heat goes so deep into the water that I don't hold a lot of hope for success. That's because there seems to be more stored energy in warm water than there is in wind shear, so hot water wins out. But let's see if the wind shear increases. That would be an indication that it's helping at least a little bit.

Fifteen hours ago, Weatherman Plus predicted 98L will become a major hurricane due to the deep hot water sitting near Jamaica.

UPDATE: Weatherman Plus says there is some wind shear now keeping 98L from organizing for the moment, but the storm will experience rapid intensification in the next 60 to 84 hours.

So I'm going to start blasting it now rather than wait in the hopes that the present disorganization intensifies due to wind shear before[/i] 98L has a chance to fatten up later on and become a major killer and destroyer.

• Heir
Like Reply

Conversely, they open the dams here ready for the melt. This year the dams are 95% and are not opened. I know it's Spring because I'm sneezing. The over flow goes to the growing belt. 

Moar flood!
Spin em up Mate!
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 03:30 AM)Pipkunts Wrote:

Conversely, they open the dams here ready for the melt. This year the dams are 95% and are not opened. I know it's Spring because I'm sneezing. The over flow goes to the growing belt. 

Moar flood!
Spin em up Mate!

Sorry to say, but the Energizers have been focused on what is now tropical Storm Ian for the last 2-3 days and will continue to be focused there in the hopes of slowing down what is predicted to become a major hurricane. The water is so warm, it'll be a tall order. The energy from deep warm water seems to trump wind shear, but maybe we'll be able to slow it by 5 or 10 mph? There's no way to calculate it.

A couple of Cat-4 hurricanes belted central America a couple years ago while building on warm to hot water. Couldn't slow them down. Maybe it prevented them from turning in Cat-5s. IDK.

• Heir
Like Reply