It's snowing...
(10-28-2019, 08:39 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 08:18 PM)Catch Wrote: Facepalm

[Image: KHr2riE.jpg]

Thankfully, we're not supposed to get very much. But still, it's damn cold out! I guess it's time to put the bike up on the stand? Sheesh, I was hoping to get some fall riding in yet this year!

Where are ya AT bro!?!?

All these weather reports don't do anyone any good if we don't know WHERE its snowing or cold or storming. Not asking for yalls address, but but give us a general idea if we need to cut extra wood or head for a storm cellar!

Sorry, I thought everyone already knew :P I am in Nebraska, just west of Omaha :)
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
[-] Liked by:
  • Kraut, Lil Bit, Max Gravity, Nightstalker2.0, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, Stormson, ~mc~
Like Reply
(10-28-2019, 08:43 PM)Bellaluna Wrote: Noooooooo..... I am not ready for winter.  Banned
When the leaves start falling I think ...here's 5 months of cold and dark.   At least it's college football and basketball season and I don't have to mow.

Chuckle

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Kraut, Lil Bit, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
We're supposed to get it here tomorrow night, and 19 degrees on Thursday morning.
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, FlyoverCountry, Kraut, Lil Bit, snowglobe, ~mc~
Like Reply
(10-28-2019, 08:44 PM)Catch Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 08:39 PM)Stormson Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 08:18 PM)Catch Wrote: Facepalm

[Image: KHr2riE.jpg]

Thankfully, we're not supposed to get very much. But still, it's damn cold out! I guess it's time to put the bike up on the stand? Sheesh, I was hoping to get some fall riding in yet this year!

Where are ya AT bro!?!?

All these weather reports don't do anyone any good if we don't know WHERE its snowing or cold or storming. Not asking for yalls address, but but give us a general idea if we need to cut extra wood or head for a storm cellar!

Sorry, I thought everyone already knew :P  I am in Nebraska, just west of Omaha :)
Wow.. It is setting in then.. Will be in he 30s here at night this week, but I'm in the mountains so thought it could just be us.. But nope, you're pretty far south so its coming on fast.

Got a feeling this might be a rough winter anyway... Been a few years without one so its time!
If you rotten sons of bitches are intent on starting a civil war, in my beloved Old Dominion, then at least do it right.Send bachelors... Bring body bags!

You know, There is a level that things are really stupid. Past that, you reach into the truely insane. After that, you reach the pathological. At SOME point we have to quit trying, and just admit to ourselves that these mother fuckers really ARE, TRUELY, evil.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Lil Bit, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
Up here in Canada we have been dealing with that Global warming problem. You all must be getting the snow that we would have had.  Chuckle
"Candles are how we keep fire as pets."
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Lil Bit, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
I'm Sick of it already... Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Kraut, last one, Lil Bit, sevenx, snowglobe, SouthernBelle, ~mc~
Like Reply
(10-28-2019, 08:51 PM)snowglobe Wrote: Up here in Canada we have been dealing with that Global warming problem. You all must be getting the snow that we would have had.  Chuckle

[Image: 3emlkh.jpg]
If you have to fight, fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noahs Ark. And brother, its starting to rain...
Like Reply
Stay warm you snowbirds. I had to get more freon in my AC today.
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, FlyoverCountry, last one, Lil Bit, snowglobe, ~mc~
Like Reply
(10-28-2019, 08:43 PM)Bellaluna Wrote: Noooooooo..... I am not ready for winter.  Banned
You must not live in the desert  Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Kraut, Lil Bit, snowglobe
Like Reply
Keep the snow pics coming, snow people  Cheer
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Debauchery, Lil Bit, MysticPizza, snowglobe
Like Reply