Remembering Queen Elizabeth 1926-2022: RIP QEII
Lightbulb 
BALMORAL, Scotland, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Britain's royal family rushed to be with Queen Elizabeth after doctors said they were concerned about the health of the 96-year-old monarch on Thursday and said she should remain under medical supervision.

The queen, Britain's longest-reigning sovereign and the world's oldest monarch, has been suffering from what Buckingham Palace has called "episodic mobility problems" since the end of last year.

"Following further evaluation this morning, the Queen's doctors are concerned for Her Majesty's health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision," the palace said in a statement.

"The queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral."

Her eldest son and heir Prince Charles and his wife Camilla travelled to her Scottish home, Balmoral Castle, where she is staying, along with his eldest son Prince William, officials said. Her other children - Anne, Andrew and Edward - were also at the castle.

A spokesperson said Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, in Britain for a number of events, would also travel to Scotland.

Such a family gathering, outside of holiday events such as Christmas or Easter or major public events, is extremely rare.

The BBC interrupted its normal schedule to switch to constant coverage of the queen.

"My prayers, and the prayers of people across the @churchofengland and the nation, are with Her Majesty The Queen today," Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, said on Twitter.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/doctors...022-09-08/
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png] [Image: WOlkLaS.gif]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 7 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, Southern Belle
Like Reply
William isn't there yet but he just landed in Aberdeen and is in route. The front gate just went from a couple of regular looking cops standing around to two guys in body armor carrying HK MP5's. Those lads obviously take their security jobs seriously.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~ H.L. Mencken
[-] The following 7 users Like Rembrandt's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
PPR:
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • DaJavoo, hurchel, Rembrandt, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
Yes, it is headline news in the UK, plus an announcement was made in parliament. 

I didn't like the colour of her hands in the most recent pic of her with Liz Truss, Elizabeths hands looked black and blue. 

It must be very serious indeed for the whole family to rush to Scotland, even Harry and Meg have cancelled their engagement today and are travelling to Balmoral.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaDa, DaJavoo, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
People are gathering at Buckingham Palace. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Kamchatka, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
Daily Express have written that there was a change in plan and Harry went alone to Scotland, Meghan staying in London. Depending what happens, she may join Harry at a later date it says.
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, jedijuju, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 11:11 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Daily Express have written that there was a change in plan and Harry went alone to Scotland, Meghan staying in London. Depending what happens, she may join Harry at a later date it says.

This is undoubtedly more than mobility issues.

However, Liz is still conscious, otherwise Ms. Podcast's being there wouldn't offend.

May the Queen hang tough.   Heartflowers
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: NCjbAAr.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • ELIAKIM, hannah, Hero Protagonist, jedijuju, Kamchatka, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, hannah, Kamchatka, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Kamchatka, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I hope that if it is her time, 
then it is a peaceful, passing. Heartflowers
[Image: TIYkJoq.png][Image: a7KceKN.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like FT.'s post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, hannah, hurchel, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply