Remembering Queen Elizabeth 1926-2022: RIP QEII
Queen Elizabeth II dies at 96 after historic 70-year reign, plunging Britain and a world that loved her into mourning for an unparalleled lifetime of 'service, duty and devotion' - and making Charles the new King
  • The death of Queen Elizabeth II is announced at the age of 96, ending the longest reign of any British monarch

• Doctors became concerned about her health today - with her children and grandchildren racing to Balmoral 

• World joins Britain in mourning, and celebrating, devoted sovereign who ruled the country for 70 years

• Queen's son Charles, the former Prince of Wales, becomes King and is expected to address the nation shortly

• Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary became Queen on Feb 6 1952 aged just 25, when her father George VI died

• Her reign spanned 15 British Prime Ministers from Sir Winston Churchill to Liz Truss and 14 US Presidents

• And on September 9, 2015, she became longest-reigning British monarch, surpassing Queen Victoria's record
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...arles.html
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • gallowglassie, hannah, SlowLoris
Like Reply
[Image: tenor.gif]
R.i.P Elizabeth II
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 12:52 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Well, good luck with King Charles.  Seriously, not a fan of that guy.
Don't think he will last long. There is prophecy about him.
[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • gallowglassie, MysticPizza, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, Southern Belle
Like Reply
What a sad day for all of us. But what a wonderful life for her.
15 Prime Ministers and 14 Presidents have come and gone while she stood fast. History is full of monarchs that were absolute monsters. This one was not. Many ruled with an iron fist while this fine woman extended a kind hand. I hope she will be remembered for that.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~ H.L. Mencken
[-] The following 8 users Like Rembrandt's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, hannah, Hero Protagonist, hurchel, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
a real photo of today over Buckingham Palace

[Image: gettyimages-1421966987.jpg]

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/double-rainbo...48335.html
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 7 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, hannah, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I have known of her all my life. It's hard to imagine her being gone. And, as with many spouses who lost one before, they go soon after. May she rest in peace.

Candle
If you're happy and you know it share your meds!
[-] The following 6 users Like hannah's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, hurchel, PickleSnout, Rembrandt, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
She passed over on the "Day of Purist". 

Live stream 

[-] The following 5 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, FlyoverCountry, hannah, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 01:08 PM)Treebeard Wrote: a real photo of today over Buckingham Palace

[Image: gettyimages-1421966987.jpg]

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/double-rainbo...48335.html
Beautiful.  Heartflowers Thank you for sharing the rainbow, I also see the white bird in the cloud.
[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout, Rembrandt, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, Treebeard
Like Reply
I swear Wikipedia has thousands hunkering over the site waiting to update first.

Charles III (Charles Philip Arthur George; born 14 November 1948) is King of the United Kingdom and 14 other Commonwealth realms.

Reign 8 September 2022 – present
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 3 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, ELIAKIM, SlowLoris
Like Reply
An 8 minute tribute to her and her life of devotion. 

[-] The following 6 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • gallowglassie, hannah, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Treebeard
Like Reply