Remembering Queen Elizabeth 1926-2022: RIP QEII
(09-08-2022, 01:08 PM)Treebeard Wrote: a real photo of today over Buckingham Palace

[Image: gettyimages-1421966987.jpg]

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/double-rainbo...48335.html
They've changed the photo on the link, why? They've now put up the double rainbow over Queen Elizabeth Tower, Houses of Parliament. [Image: 749eb08d4282001df9a81cd3588736df.webp]
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, SlowLoris, Treebeard
Like Reply
another photo
[Image: Fc-Jr-EMz-Xw-AUVr-Mz.jpg]
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 5 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, PickleSnout, SlowLoris
Like Reply
What happens now the Queen has died? Operation Unicorn is triggered after Her Majesty died at Balmoral not London as Royal Train is sent to convey her coffin back to London, Scottish Parliament is suspended and Britain enters 10 days of official mourning
  • As preparations get under way for funeral, the accession process for a new head of state begins immediately 

• Prince Charles is now effectively king, although protocol says he will be declared new monarch tomorrow

• William is now heir, followed by eldest son George, daughter Charlotte and youngest son Louis

• Prince Charles will be declared king at a meeting of the Accession Council, usually at St James' Palace 

• The Council is made up of all the Privy Counsellors, of whom there are hundreds
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...gered.html
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, HomelessPatriot, Munchaab, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 01:08 PM)Rembrandt Wrote: What a sad day for all of us. But what a wonderful life for her.
15 Prime Ministers and 14 Presidents have come and gone while she stood fast. History is full of monarchs that were absolute monsters. This one was not. Many ruled with an iron fist while this fine woman extended a kind hand. I hope she will be remembered for that.
Well said. I agree. She really was a good monarch. Very rare.
Jackass
[-] The following 6 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, hurchel, PickleSnout, Saul Goode, SlowLoris
Like Reply
She was steadfast and a symbol of strength, stability and dignity. 

TV Presenters are in tears. 

[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • hannah, PickleSnout, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 12:52 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Well, good luck with King Charles.  Seriously, not a fan of that guy.
Agreed.  Not a fan of Charlie or "Monarchs."

I recall Charlie cussing Diana for placing her behind and hands on his precious aluminium-bodied Aston Martin. Eyeroll
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oldcynic's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
Harry was on a private jet to Aberdeen when the announcement was made, he didn't make it in time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 03:52 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: Harry was on a private jet to Aberdeen when the announcement was made, he didn't make it in time.

I'm not sure any of them (besides Chucky and the horse who were already in Scotland) did - Willy, Andy and Eddy - were not there as far as I know before 16:30 - which is when Truss was informed that London Bridge was down - the Official announcement was not made until 2 hours later...

My guess is she died before the 1st announcement that she was under medical supervision, that was 12:30...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • DaJavoo, DeepSouthLady, ELIAKIM, gallowglassie, hannah, hurchel, Oldcynic, Pintaday, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-08-2022, 12:59 PM)Treebeard Wrote: Isn't it odd that she died less than 48 hours after this:

[Image: the-queen-1-1.jpg]
Quote:Well, This Is Awkward: New British PM Liz Truss in 1994 Wanted Monarchy Gone — “We Do Not Believe People Should Be Born to Rule”
https://thelibertydaily.com/well-this-is...n-to-rule/
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 7 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • DeepSouthLady, ELIAKIM, hurchel, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, ThePretender, Treebeard
Like Reply