Remembering Queen Elizabeth 1926-2022: RIP QEII
As I understand it, the official period of mourning ends at 11:00 Tuesday - UK Time...

So I will set this to unpin at 11:15...

That is NOT to say this thread becomes a free for all - it's intention/purpose is for respectful acknowledgement - the other thread, have at it, shape-shifting lizard comments, whatever - just not in this one...

Thanks for understanding...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Heir, hurchel, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Rembrandt, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, SlowLoris
Like Reply

Nice
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
  • DaJavoo, SlowLoris
Like Reply
That drive and march with the coffin pulled by the men was pretty cool and the whole display from the two castles was very interesting.....

notice the size of the men pulling the cart.....those guys were huge....

That James Bond sliding down thru the floor at the end....was nice touch..... Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, SlowLoris
Like Reply
I watched zero of the funeral procession and the days leading up to it and beyond it. I also avoided the radio at all costs. Even the sports bulletin. I had already paid my respects to her for her duty to her peoples.
Being from London, I knew only too well that it would be like the funeral of Princess Di x 1,000 and on steroids.

All I can say is that she served her country and peoples as she promised to. Respect to her for that.
There is so much that I could groan about, but there is another thread for that.

Something that I did hear someone say was, her passing is like the felling of a very old and established oak tree. The landscape has changed for good.

No other royal in any country will serve for half as long as QEII, ever. That is a blessing.
As for Charlie. He's a fuggin nincompoop.   Chuckle
[-] The following 3 users Like 129's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 09:00 AM)129 Wrote: I watched zero of the funeral procession and the days leading up to it and beyond it. I also avoided the radio at all costs. Even the sports bulletin. I had already paid my respects to her for her duty to her peoples.
Being from London, I knew only too well that it would be like the funeral of Princess Di x 1,000 and on steroids.

All I can say is that she served her country and peoples as she promised to. Respect to her for that.
There is so much that I could groan about, but there is another thread for that.

Something that I did hear someone say was, her passing is like the felling of a very old and established oak tree. The landscape has changed for good.

No other royal in any country will serve for half as long as QEII, ever. That is a blessing.
As for Charlie. He's a fuggin nincompoop.   Chuckle
If Charles manages to stop the UK going to war, he would've done a good job. His diversity philosophy isn't up to much when Muslims are attacking Hindus in Leicester and Birmingham. 

Putin is calling up a million men.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
This was interesting that QEII's grandson has more British DNA than Charles. 

• DaJavoo, Wingsprint
Like Reply
This was very interesting!  I am a fan of William and Kate.  Love watching them blossom.

_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg] [Image: LaB6dzR.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Southern Belle's post:
  • ELIAKIM
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
Like Reply