The Queen is Dead,Long Live the King
Us, being us, are going to speculate about King Charles. Let's do that here Cheer
I like this observation @Treebeard
Quote:They are so worried that Charles will get involved in "politics". The Brit commentator on Fox News just said
he absolutely must resist the urge to "weigh in" on matters like the environment and immigration, staying
"completely neutral" on anything that matters... yea, right... sorry... he isn't going to do that.

Y'all better strap in for the ride.
I bolded the last statement. Grab ya beer and popcorn.
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 8 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, hannah, hurchel, Pintaday, SlowLoris, Treebeard
Like Reply
[Image: YZFnViY.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, hurchel, MysticPizza, SkyCat, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 10:32 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: Us, being us, are going to speculate about King Charles. Let's do that here  Cheer
Quote:They are so worried that Charles will get involved in "politics". The Brit commentator on Fox News just said
he absolutely must resist the urge to "weigh in" on matters like the environment and immigration, staying
"completely neutral" on anything that matters... yea, right... sorry... he isn't going to do that.

Americans, Canadians and Australian's can speculate all they like @MysticPizza.  However, for us, whose country it is, it's too early on in the proceedings to engage in such activity. Although I have posted some astrological feedback on the timing of this on the Spiritual thread. 

In respect for Elizabeth, Brits are holding off on this subject matter until after the 17 days of mourning. The family is devastated and crying in Balmoral, they are human.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 7 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, MysticPizza, Pintaday, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 10:42 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 10:32 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: Us, being us, are going to speculate about King Charles. Let's do that here  Cheer

Americans, Canadians and Australian's can speculate all they like @MysticPizza.  However, for us, whose country it is, it's too early on in the proceedings to engage in such activity. Although I have posted some astrological feedback on the timing of this on the Spiritual thread. 

In respect for Elizabeth, Brits are holding off on this subject matter until after the 17 days of mourning. The family is devastated and crying in Balmoral, they are human.
I understand but I started this thread to take that speculation away from her thread. I didn't want it to devolve. Out of respect.
She became the abyss~Nova Rockaeller
[-] The following 11 users Like MysticPizza's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, FlyoverCountry, hannah, hurchel, Pintaday, Pipkunts, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
[Image: 1nypVJt.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Cedar, Goldilocks, Pintaday, SkyCat
Like Reply
Charles has been on the Green Agenda path so long, it's unlikely he can step aside from that.

More than likely he will lead the UK into the cold dark winter with the other leaders who will not admit they have been wrong.
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png] [Image: WOlkLaS.gif]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 6 users Like SlowLoris's post:
  • =42, Cedar, gallowglassie, Goldilocks, MysticPizza, Pintaday
Like Reply
Short lived the Pedo king. 

[Image: P7efhFX.jpg]
[Image: gewcHJw.jpg]
[Image: HrXNpyo.jpg]
Jimmy fixed it.
[-] The following 4 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Cedar, Goldilocks, SkyCat, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
[Image: 47OWAUU.jpg]
[Image: qjv2r6D.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Cedar, Goldilocks, Pintaday, SkyCat, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 10:36 AM)Pipkunts Wrote: [Image: YZFnViY.png]

I'm going to appropriate this and post it in the Cock & Bull.

Chuckle
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg] [Image: LaB6dzR.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • Cedar, Goldilocks, MysticPizza, Pintaday
Like Reply
[Image: photo-2022-09-09-11-21-14.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Cedar, Goldilocks, hurchel, SkyCat, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply