[Image: 02i9xYs.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Cedar, hurchel, Southern Belle, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
[Image: u1mMeTH.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Cedar, Sami aka Roxi, Southern Belle
Like Reply
There is too much being made of the association between Jimmy Savile and Prince Charles. Savile was a very popular entertainment figure for decades but it was his huge charity work that raised tens or hundreds of millions of pounds all together that impressed the RF and most everyone else in the country.
He was awarded an OBE in 1971 and when he was knighted in 1990 that was many years before any allegations surfaced.

Here is a time line of the Savile news by year and nature.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-19921658

Hindsight is always 20/20. I find it very unfair to accuse the Queen or Prince of Wales of any cooperation in Savile's crimes.
The same could be said of anyone who was acquainted with him and there were many who knew him much better than they did.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Cedar, SkyCat
Like Reply
(09-11-2022, 07:42 AM)Treebeard Wrote: There is too much being made of the association between Jimmy Savile and Prince Charles. Savile was a very popular entertainment figure for decades but it was his huge charity work that raised tens or hundreds of millions of pounds all together that impressed the RF and most everyone else in the country.
He was awarded an OBE in 1971 and when he was knighted in 1990 that was many years before any allegations surfaced.

Hindsight is always 20/20. I find it very unfair to accuse the Queen or Prince of Wales of any cooperation in Savile's crimes.
The same could be said of anyone who was acquainted with him and there were many who knew him much better than they did.

I'd agree with not making guilt by association in this case - do you know about the death of Jill Dando - who was a BBC reporter for crime watch and thought, since, to have been planning a story on Jimmy Saville..?
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Cedar, SkyCat, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-11-2022, 07:49 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 07:42 AM)Treebeard Wrote: There is too much being made of the association between Jimmy Savile and Prince Charles. Savile was a very popular entertainment figure for decades but it was his huge charity work that raised tens or hundreds of millions of pounds all together that impressed the RF and most everyone else in the country.

I'd agree with not making guilt by association in this case - do you know about the death of Jill Dando - who was a BBC reporter for crime watch and thought, since, to have been planning a story on Jimmy Saville..?

yes. it wasn't just Savile.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/490169...e-ring-BBC
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Cedar, Munchaab, SkyCat, Southern Belle
Like Reply
Quote:Long Live the King

Uhm, I don't think so.  Have you seen his hands lately?

[Image: EaYPjbZXsAE5qhn.jpg]

[Image: Eanlx7DXsAAc17B.jpg]

The guy is an alcoholic
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, MysticPizza
Like Reply
(09-11-2022, 02:33 AM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: [Image: photo-2022-09-10-04-20-36.jpg]

Took some beatings from the Rothschilds?
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Cedar, Godless_Patriot, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-11-2022, 09:29 AM)SkyCat Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 02:33 AM)Godless_Patriot Wrote: [Image: photo-2022-09-10-04-20-36.jpg]

Took some beatings from the Rothschilds?
His Royal Eyeness
by RICHARD KAY, Daily Mail
For a man whose mishaps seem to occur with alarming frequency, Prince Charles was putting a brave, if bandaged, face on his latest trouble yesterday.
Wearing a patch over the eye he hurt while gardening at the weekend, he demonstrated that the princely sense of humour at least was still in tact.
The Prince, who has made jokes at his own expense something of a skill, declared the injury was 'the result of talking to trees once too often'.
Even so, the royal art of self-deprecation was no match for Jim Davidson.
'Where's your parrot, sir?' the comedian joked when they met at an official engagement. 'Pieces of eight!'
A smiling Charles replied: 'I know. I forgot to bring the pump to inflate it.'
It was, however, no laughing matter for the Prince two days earlier after getting sawdust in his left eye while pruning a tree in his garden at Highgrove.
The injury required hospital treatment at nearby Cirencester after he made matters worse by rubbing the eye and suffering a scratched cornea.
He was forced to cancel engagements and rest at home for a day. But yesterday the Prince - who has frequently fallen from polo ponies - was able to address businessmen at Highgrove for the tenth anniversary of a community project he set up called Seeing is Believing.
He told them: 'Welcome to what in my case has become feeling is believing. I wondered yesterday whether I'd dare come here looking like this.
'I knew people would ask what I'd done. It's really the result of talking to trees once too often.'
21 November 2001
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/sitemap...11121.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...eness.html
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Cedar, Godless_Patriot
Like Reply