The Queen is Dead,Long Live the King
[Image: FcZZcU2XgAY2Tzp?format=jpg]
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 6 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Aquarius, Cedar, FlyoverCountry, hurchel, MysticPizza, Southern Belle
Like Reply
[Image: FcXiB8nakAAKc6m?format=jpg]
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 3 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Cedar, MysticPizza, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 08:11 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 07:27 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 07:14 AM)Treebeard Wrote: I know, Lotus. I'm just giving my opinion that the expectation from especially the Liberals is too high. They got spoiled with QE2.
They don't want a real king or queen. They want a mannequin in a doll house.
Spoiled. The fact is, he's going to be more active. This was always the expectation. I am not at all foreign to your way of government.
I have a M.A. in hiistory from 30 years ago, have had a number of British friends since childhood, and have watched PBS here in New England
where the broadcasts were almost entirely sourced from the U.K. since childhood also. I just never had the occasion to go there.
What conversations he has with any of his government representatives will indeed be private. It is the one time that conversations don't get leaked to the media. However, you can anticipate the new Prince and Princess of Wales will be more vocal about the causes that they feel passionate about. They have less restrictions upon them than Charles now has. William and Harry were both very involved with Charles and his issues with the environment. Hence, I see no reason why they won't continue with that cause unless they see a big backlash from the population. 

I think the new Princess of Wales will make children, young families in poverty, health, her causes. Although she could also surprise us like Diana did.  Heartflowers

To call to @James also, those Rothschilds Jacob and Evelyn are exceedingly old now. The younger generations are not as greedy and neither was even they as greedy as their forerunners in the family, who were notoriously involved in the matters of State. The family is large, and it has been watered down, and it does have what can only now be referred to as completely legitimate reasons to be elevated, that wheel was put in motion centuries ago, and yes it was the British and to a lesser extent the Dutch, French, then  Italian revolutionaries who allowed it to occur.. and the cherry, when they took over the U.S., but this also happened at times of great change in regards to nations, imperialism and post-Renaissance, a new fungibility/liquidity aspect to money which, especially in its first centuries, accorded benefits that some monarchies, and most republics embraced, although that was to the disdain of the Church and its teachings, the Church of England never incorporated such philosophical Christian ethics in its dealings of banking, or much else, to be frank about it.. so, after 1688 the Jew Bill and other laws and practices really entrenched the Rothschilds and other non-Anglo/Saxon/Norman fractional banking/usury outfits into the parochial system there over the course of years, but its high point was WW II. Their influence and economic methodoligies have come to characterise all  Western civilisation, that was the battle against the Holy Roman Empire, Kingdom of Italy, Spain (also waged by the U.S.), Prussia/Germany, Napoleon right to Adolf Hitler, Mussolini and the Romanovs.

But that doesn't mean people can't change and that families don't change as generations pass. It doesn't mean that the worst and most fatal decisions as they were implemented, say 80+ years ago still have to be embraced. This is why so many people from the "left" and "right" actually have concerns in common that are rooted in the passing of the age of capitalism and materialism that has reached its pinnacle, fell over the zenith and is now falling out of favor because we all - even the Rothschilds - no longer building statements to their affluence, but recognising that humanity is in need of a real change. We've exhausted this form of living and are exhausted FROM its weight upon us. How this plays out going forward could surprise a lot of people. The first concern we have, uber alles is this Russia situation.
If we see Liz Truss restricted/suddenly shift rhetoric and the Italian leadership go to Meloni, a sudden shift away from this march to war, then we can ask ourselves if Charles III had a hand in it staving off this madness. Same for immigration. I feel right now this Russia situation is going to be his first test, along with Iran.

The nation-states of U.S. and Israel are the most dangerous. They must be restrained from making the world a living hell. If anyone will change them, it can be Europe, and now is the time for Europeans to shake off Washington and lead, because there is no leadership in Washington.
This is all fine and well if you believe that since the French Revolution currently, and with its International Financiers then and now, that there can be a thing as altruistic leadership among those in power anywhere in this world that's not obsessed with their personal positions in a global hierarchical system based on Natural law, wherever they might be on this planet.  Then it's easier to believe Moses parted the Red Sea with a stick, or in the Kosher Lampshades, Soap and masturbation machines in Germany after World Judea declared war on Germany in 1933 

[Image: judea-declares-war-on-germany.jpg]
Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.” - Squealer

- Eric Arthur Blair, Animal Farm
[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
So who is watching this?

Queen Elizabeth Farewell LIVE | State funeral for Queen Elizabeth II | Westminster Abbey in London

5,259 watching nowStarted streaming 16 hours ago

Bit of a downer if you are on the wrong side of Globalist Corporate/WEF/Davos Class Apartheid imho.  I can't Imagine the Irish, Palestinian, Iranian, Ukrainian, African, Iraqi, Russian, Nork, Chinese, Indian Plebs  tuning into this....   

Not like this anyway...

[Image: Ve_Cnn.gif]

I think it's just me man...
Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.” - Squealer

[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 04:41 AM)James Wrote: This is all fine and well if you believe that since the French Revolution currently, and with its International Financiers then and now, that there can be a thing as altruistic leadership among those in power anywhere in this world that's not obsessed with their personal positions in a global hierarchical system based on Natural law, wherever they might be on this planet.  Then it's easier to believe Moses parted the Red Sea with a stick, or in the Kosher Lampshades, Soap and masturbation machines in Germany after World Judea declared war on Germany in 1933

There can be such a thing. In order for it to happen, the people have to understand.
They do not currently understand, after so many generations of propaganda and acclimation.

By the way...
Over 120 Countries, but Never Israel: Queen Elizabeth II's Unofficial Boycott
In her 70-year reign, Queen Elizabeth II crisscrossed the globe, but purposely skipped Israel.

https://archive.ph/Bl5ly#selection-433.0-437.94
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Cedar, James, MysticPizza, SkyCat
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 07:09 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 04:41 AM)James Wrote: This is all fine and well if you believe that since the French Revolution currently, and with its International Financiers then and now, that there can be a thing as altruistic leadership among those in power anywhere in this world that's not obsessed with their personal positions in a global hierarchical system based on Natural law, wherever they might be on this planet.  Then it's easier to believe Moses parted the Red Sea with a stick, or in the Kosher Lampshades, Soap and masturbation machines in Germany after World Judea declared war on Germany in 1933

There can be such a thing. In order for it to happen, the people have to understand.
They do not currently understand, after so many generations of propaganda and acclimation.

By the way...
In her 70-year reign, Queen Elizabeth II crisscrossed the globe, but purposely skipped Israel.

The politicians told her not to go they didn't wanna upset the Arabs.  Facepalm No members of the British royal family visited Israel in an official capacity until 2018, when Prince William (now Prince of Wales after the Queen’s death), visited the country to take part in its 70th anniversary of independence.

One of the reasons for this unofficial boycott was perceived to be the fear of upsetting wealthy Gulf countries.
https://www.jantakareporter.com/world/is...ch/402220/

Times were different when she was travelling around the world. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 08:29 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 07:09 AM)Treebeard Wrote:

By the way...

The politicians told her not to go they didn't wanna upset the Arabs.  Facepalm No members of the British royal family visited Israel in an official capacity until 2018, when Prince William (now Prince of Wales after the Queen’s death), visited the country to take part in its 70th anniversary of independence.

One of the reasons for this unofficial boycott was perceived to be the fear of upsetting wealthy Gulf countries.
https://www.jantakareporter.com/world/is...ch/402220/

Times were different when she was travelling around the world. 

I find it a lot more likely that she was disgusted by the Zionists, when she remembered well, the outrages and killings of the Zionist thugs who trounced upon the British Mandate, bombed the King David Hotel which housed British administrative offices killing 91, murdered Folke Bernadotte, tried to blow up a British theatre in the Lavon Affair, kidnapped British sergeants in the Sergeants Affair, raided the Reuters office in Tel Aviv, bombed the British Embassy in Rome, sent letter bombs to British officials, bombed a Jerusalem vegetable market, among thousands of other horrible crimes against the Crown and its interests for peace, plus whatever else she knew about or suspected, and all the agreements of the U.N. they ignored.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Cedar, MysticPizza, SkyCat, Southern Belle
Like Reply
We Want Steve Irwin  Cheer Not a Filthy "king" and retain all Law Magna Carta!
[Image: JGxaKdG.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 04:39 AM)James Wrote: For those interested...current live stream of this day's events....With a Pleb comments section...

LIVE: The Queen's Coffin is Brought to Lie in State at Westminster Hall

14,549 watching now  Started streaming 2 hours ago

One here has always wondered watching this, whether the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Public/Serf tax-funded institution was ever a national institution?  I don't think it ever was. Other realier History has shown us down here amply that the European Ruling Minority has always pawned their Pleb subjects off to the highest financial bidder, and at any cost to us down here....like money-drug addicts looking for a fix from anywhere  

[Image: e6c78bbbfc161.jpg?auto=webp&s=67434e8045...efab8f2cff]

[-] The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • MysticPizza, Pipkunts
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 05:32 AM)James Wrote: One here has always wondered watching this, whether the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Public/Serf tax-funded institution was ever a national institution?  I don't think it ever was. Other realier History has shown us down here amply that the European Ruling Minority has always pawned their Pleb subjects off to the highest financial bidder, and at any cost to us down here....like money-drug addicts looking for a fix from anywhere 

Your negative review of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is more aptly due to the House of Hanover itself that merely married one of them, Prince Albert.
None of this was or is Prince Albert's fault. Albert was extremely popular among the working class and did so much to elevate the public trust and reform Victorian England.

The source of the Jewish bankers is the House of Hanover and William Prince of Orange, who had them first in the Netherlands before there was a Jew allowed to do anything at all in all England. Sassoons were before the Rothschilds. If you want to understand history then you have to admit that -- even if you have an abhorrence for Catholics as most Anglo Protestants do, it was the Catholics that held the Jewish bankers in check. The Protestants made it all possible to elevate the Jew to the pinnacle of society -- and it's not just about them being Jews, as a matter of fact it's more about the philosophy shift and the propaganda of the Adam Smiths and Hobbes, launching the age of paper-based investment capital, nationalism, wars of state and base imperialism, worker abuses, slavery, all the bad stuff. So, trace the source of the rot straight to the so-called Glorious Revolution because that was the fall of the House of Stuart and anti-Catholicism because the rest is all downhill. This is why the Jacobites fought so hard to try and bring Bonnie Prince Charles on to the throne. Moreover, William of Orange only came to power because of the Protestant victory against Catholic Holland in the Eighty Years War. So you see -- get rid of the Catholic rule - and Jews take you over. You will see this was the course of history in the West.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • James, Southern Belle
Like Reply