The Queen is Dead,Long Live the King
(09-14-2022, 07:06 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 05:32 AM)James Wrote: One here has always wondered watching this, whether the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Public/Serf tax-funded institution was ever a national institution?  I don't think it ever was. Other realier History has shown us down here amply that the European Ruling Minority has always pawned their Pleb subjects off to the highest financial bidder, and at any cost to us down here....like money-drug addicts looking for a fix from anywhere 

Your negative review of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is more aptly due to the House of Hanover itself that merely married one of them, Prince Albert.
None of this was or is Prince Albert's fault. Albert was extremely popular among the working class and did so much to elevate the public trust and reform Victorian England.

The source of the Jewish bankers is the House of Hanover and William Prince of Orange, who had them first in the Netherlands before there was a Jew allowed to do anything at all in all England. Sassoons were before the Rothschilds. If you want to understand history then you have to admit that -- even if you have an abhorrence for Catholics as most Anglo Protestants do, it was the Catholics that held the Jewish bankers in check. The Protestants made it all possible to elevate the Jew to the pinnacle of society -- and it's not just about them being Jews, as a matter of fact it's more about the philosophy shift and the propaganda of the Adam Smiths and Hobbes, launching the age of paper-based investment capital, nationalism, wars of state and base imperialism, worker abuses, slavery, all the bad stuff. So, trace the source of the rot straight to the so-called Glorious Revolution because that was the fall of the House of Stuart and anti-Catholicism because the rest is all downhill. This is why the Jacobites fought so hard to try and bring Bonnie Prince Charles on to the throne. Moreover, William of Orange only came to power because of the Protestant victory against Catholic Holland in the Eighty Years War.
So you see -- get rid of the Catholic rule - and Jews take you over.
It's posts like this that get me researching anew.  Thanks for this TB!!!!  ...and saved!
Day and night we are watching over your welfare. It is for your sake that we drink the milk and eat those apples.” - Squealer

- Eric Arthur Blair, Animal Farm
[-] The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Treebeard
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 07:16 AM)James Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 07:06 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 05:32 AM)James Wrote: One here has always wondered watching this, whether the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Public/Serf tax-funded institution was ever a national institution?  I don't think it ever was. Other realier History has shown us down here amply that the European Ruling Minority has always pawned their Pleb subjects off to the highest financial bidder, and at any cost to us down here....like money-drug addicts looking for a fix from anywhere 

Your negative review of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is more aptly due to the House of Hanover itself that merely married one of them, Prince Albert.
None of this was or is Prince Albert's fault. Albert was extremely popular among the working class and did so much to elevate the public trust and reform Victorian England.

The source of the Jewish bankers is the House of Hanover and William Prince of Orange, who had them first in the Netherlands before there was a Jew allowed to do anything at all in all England. Sassoons were before the Rothschilds. If you want to understand history then you have to admit that -- even if you have an abhorrence for Catholics as most Anglo Protestants do, it was the Catholics that held the Jewish bankers in check. The Protestants made it all possible to elevate the Jew to the pinnacle of society -- and it's not just about them being Jews, as a matter of fact it's more about the philosophy shift and the propaganda of the Adam Smiths and Hobbes, launching the age of paper-based investment capital, nationalism, wars of state and base imperialism, worker abuses, slavery, all the bad stuff. So, trace the source of the rot straight to the so-called Glorious Revolution because that was the fall of the House of Stuart and anti-Catholicism because the rest is all downhill. This is why the Jacobites fought so hard to try and bring Bonnie Prince Charles on to the throne. Moreover, William of Orange only came to power because of the Protestant victory against Catholic Holland in the Eighty Years War.
It's posts like this that get me researching anew.  Thanks for this TB!!!!  ...and saved!

This is why I bother posting on history if the discussion moves in that direction - for those such as thou willing to hear the truth.
And the truth is that Merrie Olde England was Catholic England.
https://archive.org/details/cobbettspaperaga00cobbrich
https://archive.org/details/historyreform02cobbuoft
https://nypost.com/2013/09/04/medieval-p...economist/
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • James, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 07:24 AM)Treebeard Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 07:16 AM)James Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 07:06 AM)Treebeard Wrote: Your negative review of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is more aptly due to the House of Hanover itself that merely married one of them, Prince Albert.

This is why I bother posting on history if the discussion moves in that direction - for those such as thou willing to hear the truth.

Mary Twdr ("Bloody" Mary Tudor) kinda saw that be ridden of - she persecuted the protestants so badly that we never really recovered from that - I know Catholics were in and out for a while but I think she sowed the seed of distaste for Catholics so high that NOW a monarch may not be or marry a Catholic...

Her father's church is now THE defacto religion of monarchy...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, James, MysticPizza, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 07:32 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 07:16 AM)James Wrote: It's posts like this that get me researching anew.  Thanks for this TB!!!!  ...and saved!

Mary Twdr ("Bloody" Mary Tudor) kinda saw that be ridden of - she persecuted the protestants so badly that we never really recovered from that - I know Catholics were in and out for a while but I think she sowed the seed of distaste for Catholics so high that NOW a monarch may not be or marry a Catholic...

Oh Yes, Elizabeth 1 fought off the Catholic countries invasion and domination of our realm. I really enjoyed the films about it. Yet, Charlie boy encouraged Islam instead of defending our country from it. Charles III made a mockery of Elizabeth 1 and her incredible defence of our country. 
Her dad sacked Rome for trying to stop him getting a divorce has I remember it. Henry VIII and his multiple wives.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Pipkunts, Southern Belle
Like Reply
Too Soon ™
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ishtahota's post:
  • Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 07:57 AM)ishtahota Wrote: Scratchinghead how long before the Queen can be dug up, in the name of Archeology of course?

I can't wait to see what she was buried with!

/sarc

eta: Too Soon? ™
Not until we dig up Cromwell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pipkunts's post:
  • Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-11-2022, 03:33 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [Image: FcZZcU2XgAY2Tzp?format=jpg]
It has already been published that her will, will not be made public. There is legal precedence that she doesn't have to divulge anything, although you are correct the monarchy do not pay inheritance tax, that is also legal in our constitution. 

What we do know is that the 135 acres of prime land and the business of the Duchy of Cornwall has been handed over to the Prince of Wale from Charles. That massive estate and its homegrown produce makes £20M a year. Prior to the handing over, Charles ran that estate. In the proclamations that were made earlier in the week, I thought I heard Penny Mordaunt say and Charles agree to the properties being handed over to the state. Charles does have a plan and a few years ago he was talking about making Buckingham Palace into a hotel and conference centre.  With the monarchy only being able to use it for state banquets and weddings etc. 

He has always said that he has no desire to live at Buckingham Palace and that his choice of a place to live once King would be Windsor Castle. Probably the reason that the Princes moved there too. Although Harry has to pay rent for Frogmore Cottage.

Has far as the crown jewels are concerned, they are held has national treasures for the nation by the nation and are delivered when there is a reason for a monarch to wear them. Her private collection will probably be divided to her children, grandchildren, and great -grand children. That is normal in English families and it is tradition that mother's jewels go to the females in the family. 

Although some of those will also become crown jewels e.g. the iconic ones that she is known for.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo, Southern Belle
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 07:32 AM)Munchaab Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 07:16 AM)James Wrote: It's posts like this that get me researching anew.  Thanks for this TB!!!!  ...and saved!

You know there are two sides to every story and that's the case, so let's not compare martyrs and responsibility, there are plenty of Catholic martyrs and anytime you have military authorities trying to stay in power or take power, bad things are going to happen. It all started when Henry VIII and his thugs stole and burned all the monasteries and common lands, handing them over to this henchmen. "the greatest redistribution of property in England since the Norman Conquest in 1066"
See 2nd link above for more info.

Not sure how much we want to digress in this thread.. the topic I replied to James about was to put place some historical colour on his concerns.
The Succession to the Crown Act of 2013 modified the Act of Settlement of 1701 and repealed the Royal Marriages Act of 1772. The Perth Agreement of 2011 had all 16 Commonwealth Realms agree first. The monarch can marry a Catholic, and those who marry Catholics are not removed from the line of succession. Also, the female heirs may be ahead of male heirs if they are older, no longer being skipped over.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 2 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaJavoo, Southern Belle
Like Reply
What Horse Shit is this? He was 3?
[Image: J3ypCw0.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-14-2022, 08:08 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 03:33 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [Image: FcZZcU2XgAY2Tzp?format=jpg]
It has already been published that her will, will not be made public. There is legal precedence that she doesn't have to divulge anything, although you are correct the monarchy do not pay inheritance tax, that is also legal in our constitution. 

What we do know is that the 135 acres of prime land and the business of the Duchy of Cornwall has been handed over to the Prince of Wale from Charles. That massive estate and its homegrown produce makes £20M a year. Prior to the handing over, Charles ran that estate. In the proclamations that were made earlier in the week, I thought I heard Penny Mordaunt say and Charles agree to the properties being handed over to the state. Charles does have a plan and a few years ago he was talking about making Buckingham Palace into a hotel and conference centre.  With the monarchy only being able to use it for state banquets and weddings etc. 

He has always said that he has no desire to live at Buckingham palace and that his choice of a place to live once King would Windsor Castle. Probably the reason that the Princes moved there too. Although Harry has to pay rent for Frogmore Cottage.

EIIR did not ever really like Buck House -Would not be surprised if CIIIR declassifies it from palace back to HOUSE as it always was, and makes it no longer monarch's residence...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Southern Belle
Like Reply