Could use a prayer or three for Talon.
Some folks wont appreciate this, but it's one of my fave songs that my old man and I drank beer too....

I hope that you'll enjoy it the same my friend. @angryredbastard  Heartflowers

cheers

[-] The following 7 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, LucyBarnable, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Oh, bloody heck.
What a truly, truly saddening thing it is to read about her passing away.
My thoughts are with you ARM.

RIP Talon

Heartflowers
[-] The following 12 users Like 129's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Bananas, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Hero Protagonist, Kamchatka, LucyBarnable, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Troller Durden, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-19-2022, 01:31 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: She's such a beautiful soul. She seldom responded on her big thread after her posts, with the infrequent use of the Like button. I always felt honored, to receive one from her. There was so much we didn't know about her personal life, that she mostly kept to herself. I love hearing this about her, thank you. Heartflowers

You know what....
I recently received my one 'like' from Talon for a comment that I posted.
No ego here, but I really felt special that she had read my post and took the time to acknowledge it.

Heartflowers
Like Reply
I've hesitated to comment as there are just no words. I can only hope that you are able to recover as you see fit and not let anyone question the way you grieve.  I am truly sorry  for your loss.
Leader of the Three World
[-] The following 15 users Like TXTriker's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, Bananas, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Hero Protagonist, Kamchatka, LucyBarnable, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 08:36 AM)129 Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 01:31 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: She's such a beautiful soul. She seldom responded on her big thread after her posts, with the infrequent use of the Like button. I always felt honored, to receive one from her. There was so much we didn't know about her personal life, that she mostly kept to herself. I love hearing this about her, thank you. Heartflowers

You know what....
I recently received my one 'like' from Talon for a comment that I posted.
No ego here, but I really felt special that she had read my post and took the time to acknowledge it.

Heartflowers

Just so you know, you have 593 Likes!
Oops! I misunderstood, sorry. I thought you were saying she gave you your only one, period! Heartflowers

ARM, I'm hoping you all are doing okay, as best as can be. Prayers being said. Grouphug
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

https://operationq.pub/home/
[-] The following 13 users Like Sami aka Roxi's post:
  • 129, Angry_Red_Man, Bananas, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, LucyBarnable, Oldcynic, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, Troller Durden, TruthSeeker17, ~Leela~
Like Reply
I just looked thru the list of Talon's fantastic threads.....36 pages of them....exceptional work....

Some of the best threads we have had ever....

there must be 8 billion views of those threads..... Cheer

I think the Hall of Fame should be revamped and Talon be the first Hall of Fame poster....

my vote....
[-] The following 16 users Like Wingsprint's post:
  • 129, Angry_Red_Man, Godless_Patriot, hannah, Hero Protagonist, Kamchatka, phxsparks, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, Tom Boy, Troller Durden, TruthSeeker17, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 09:46 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: I just looked thru the list of Talon's fantastic threads.....36 pages of them....exceptional work....

Some of the best threads we have had ever....

there must be 8 billion views of those threads..... Cheer

I think the Hall of Fame should be revamped and Talon be the first Hall of Fame poster....

my vote....
Yes. Legendary.
Jackass
[-] The following 11 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • 129, Angry_Red_Man, Bananas, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, Troller Durden, Wingsprint
Like Reply
ARM, sending continued prayers for you and your family and loved ones.

[Image: VmmGKfV.jpg]
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 14 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Bananas, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, Scuffalufacus, SlowLoris, Southern Belle, T-Dub, Troller Durden, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 05:40 PM)Aquarius Wrote: ARM, sending continued prayers for you and your family and loved ones.

Me too.

Heartflowers
[-] The following 9 users Like Troller Durden's post:
  • 129, Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, Southern Belle, T-Dub, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 08:15 AM)Troller Durden Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 05:40 PM)Aquarius Wrote: ARM, sending continued prayers for you and your family and loved ones.

Me too.

Heartflowers

[Image: ezrByaj.jpg]

for the family
Heartflowers
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, HomelessPatriot, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply