Could use a prayer or three for Talon.
Thanks ARM. Will pray.
“Why don’t you start speaking in words instead of your DAMN DIRTY LIES!” – Louise Belcher
[-] The following 11 users Like Pure Rock Fury's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Dear God, I pray that You watch over Talon and grant her  a speedy recovery.  Let there not be more another minute  of her be used further in this state. I thank You for the answered prayer, and In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Heartflowers
[-] The following 12 users Like Nirmanakaya's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, MysticPizza, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Focused Source Energy. Warrior Strength. High frequency, high amplitude thoughts of health and well being! Again and again, wave after healing wave!!
[-] The following 11 users Like Godless_Patriot's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, gallowglassie, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Dear Lord, our friend has a very serious ailment, and your intervention is desired for wellness.
We raise our prayers to you Lord.
Please, will you show your mercy and healing power?
We accept all things you ordain, and heartily pray for our friend, in Jesus mighty name.

Amen.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 11 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
PRAYERS
[-] The following 11 users Like T-Dub's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Love & Prayers for Talon and for you too.   Heart

[Image: a87b0ea6f171a26ba6378560124cbb3b.jpg]
[-] The following 12 users Like Librarian's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, PickleSnout, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Love, prayers, healing and comfort to your household.  Heartflowers

Please keep us updated as often as you can. Hugs
-
------------
No one gets on the truck Heartflowers
[-] The following 10 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, PickleSnout, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Sorry about this. Sending prayers for Her and you also.
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 9 users Like IDR's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 07:09 PM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote: Talon is in the hospital. It's pretty serious.

She had some problems with her teeth (molars) on the bottom left. It got infected Wednesday, and turned into an abscess. The abscess turned into Necrotizing fasciitis probably on Saturday.

We did get treatment and an oral antibiotic, but things started to swell so she couldn't take them. We went to the ER this morning because the swelling was impacting her breathing and they diagnosed and rushed her to surgery. They already removed necrotic tissue from her jaw, face and neck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizin...miting.%20

She's on IV antibiotics, is heavily sedated, has a breathing tube, and is getting a feeding tube. She has more scans and another operation on Wednesday to possibly put together whatever is left if they don't have to remove more tissue. Maybe another after that to reconstruct things if they do have to remove more. Guaranteed 2 weeks in the hospital. Maybe longer.

If she survives this, she'll have to go to hospice care for rehabilitation. And that's a months long process. The doctor says that she'll probably never swallow again based on what they already had to remove. Feeding tubes for whatever lifespan she has left. She'll probably be very vulnerable to other diseases and infections too.

Considering the placement, survival is not a guarantee. She has good(ish) odds, but it's not 100%.

I'll try and keep y'all updated, but my health hasn't been the best of late either. I just got off the phone with the rest of her family and I'm wiped now. I haven't slept worth a shit since this started and spent all of last night getting her to go to the hospital and most of today there waiting for news. I doubt I'll sleep tonight, but I'm going to go rest for a bit before heading back to the waiting room.

@Angry_Red_Man prayers are sent for Talon and you. 

May God bestow his grace upon both of you and may Talon have a speedy recovery.
Amen Heartflowers
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 9 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Praying for both of you!

[Image: XAgYCRj.jpg]
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
[-] The following 8 users Like Kamchatka's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Karu, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply