Could use a prayer or three for Talon.
Prayers sent

Heartflowers
Failing to plan...is planning to fail
[-] The following 10 users Like Dough Dude's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Tell her Troller misses her and wants her back here and healthy. She is a good one.

Prayers are happening.

Hugs
[-] The following 12 users Like Troller Durden's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Wut? Cry

Sending healing thoughts her way

Heartflowers
Where there is imbalance I am the counterweight. Beware, for if you are a cause of imbalance you may not enjoy my presence.
[-] The following 9 users Like SkyCat's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Oh no!

She has my prayers too Heartflowers
[-] The following 9 users Like Goldilocks's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Heartflowers
Jackass
[-] The following 9 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
[Image: MafSkDg.jpg]

Heartflowers
Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
www.GeneralFlynn.com

[Image: TqG8RnV.gif]
 [Image: bQgZWCp.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like HomelessPatriot's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Only just seen your message, loving thoughts, healing and prayers for Talon and you. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 11 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Heartflowers
[Image: QvuOAGw.png]
[-] The following 10 users Like ishtahota's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Karu, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wingsprint, ~Leela~
Like Reply
Heartflowers
[-] The following 8 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Kamchatka, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply
I will pray for her right now.

May she overcome and heal.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 10 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Hero Protagonist, Kamchatka, MysticPizza, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, ~Leela~
Like Reply