Could use a prayer or three for Talon.
Crikey.
I had to post something, anything today on this thread.
I'm reading it daily offline.
The loss of seeing a thread or post by Talon is huge.
I cannot imagine what it is like to you ARM
[-] The following 6 users Like 129's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, DaJavoo, FlyoverCountry, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris, Wing-ed
Like Reply
When my mother past Her Pastor said sorry for your loss ! I said we didn't lose Her we just haven't caught up with her yet !! The Bible tells us much the same thing !! 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18  

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. ...
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 5 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
hope you're doin' well buddy.

cheers
[-] The following 4 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Aquarius, DaJavoo, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Today, 10:32 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: hope you're doin' well buddy.

cheers

I'm not. What I am doing is surviving. Too much responsibility to have a big meltdown.

I'm finding little ways to vent that is not taking my rage, pain, and fear out on others. A deep clean of the house. Sorting through 25 years of accumulated stuff. Taking care of the tree trimming that I've been putting off. Using a machete to hack up yard waste for the burn pile.

I'm managing to keep my zen intact and find constructive uses of my time and energy so that I'm not lashing out at people who don't deserve it. AA meetings seem to help. I've been sober for 4 years and 10 months and want to stay that way.

I am going to have to quit smoking again. I had stopped for almost 2 weeks before the emergency started. Talon was lagging behind me on the schedule and still at half a pack a day. We were trying to get healthier so we'd live longer for the kids. Weddings, grandkids... she wanted to see all that and more.

I'll eventually have my big comeapart when everything is taken care of. I'll hack a tree into kindling while crying a monsoon and screaming at the universe. I'll vent the last of the big emotions and settle into just missing the hell out of Talon in a way that doesn't include wanting to toss useless doctors out of useless hospital windows.
BTF literary corner.

A place for the written word in all of its magnificent forms.
[-] The following 9 users Like Angry_Red_Man's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, Godless_Patriot, Hero Protagonist, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, TruthSeeker17, Wing-ed, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(Today, 11:29 AM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote:

cheers

I'm not. What I am doing is surviving. Too much responsibility to have a big meltdown.

I'm finding little ways to vent that is not taking my rage, pain, and fear out on others. A deep clean of the house. Sorting through 25 years of accumulated stuff. Taking care of the tree trimming that I've been putting off. Using a machete to hack up yard waste for the burn pile.

I'm managing to keep my zen intact and find constructive uses of my time and energy so that I'm not lashing out at people who don't deserve it. AA meetings seem to help. I've been sober for 4 years and 10 months and want to stay that way.

I am going to have to quit smoking again. I had stopped for almost 2 weeks before the emergency started. Talon was lagging behind me on the schedule and still at half a pack a day. We were trying to get healthier so we'd live longer for the kids. Weddings, grandkids... she wanted to see all that and more.

I'll eventually have my big comeapart when everything is taken care of. I'll hack a tree into kindling while crying a monsoon and screaming at the universe. I'll vent the last of the big emotions and settle into just missing the hell out of Talon in a way that doesn't include wanting to toss useless doctors out of useless hospital windows.

Heartflowers  Hugs
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 2 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • Hero Protagonist, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(Today, 11:29 AM)Angry_Red_Man Wrote:

cheers

I had a beautiful reply to you all typed up and the darn computer froze and it was lost.

Anyhow,

I never have had the blessing of having a wife, I guess that I haven't been lucky enough in life to have one...

I don't know how it feels to lose a wife, but I do know how it feels to lose a close family member.

At the begging you may hang out with some friends and talk about memories, then when you come home, you will go into
your washroom and cry your tears out like Noah's Ark or Niagara Falls.

I know you quit smoking, I also quit back in 2017. But one day you and I will get together, smoke a tone of Marlboro's and Cammel's AND go fishing all in the same day.

@T-Dub  will light our smokes for us LOL

Anyways,

you take care of yourself my boy,

Lock and Load
[-] The following 3 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • Godless_Patriot, Hero Protagonist, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply