NEWS FROM CANADA -- TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE
snowman 
This thread will attempt to be a news conglomerate for Canadian news. 

Why, you might ask? Because Canada is the place that began the worldwide movement to turn things around. The Freedom Convoy at the beginning of the year showed the world that all kinds of people can come together to unite for freedom. People all over the world credit the Canadians for leading the way. And that's why I'm posting this thread.

The first post highlights a trend on Twitter the past few days -- no, don't roll your eyes! 

Trudeau has consistently labeled his own countrymen as misogynists, racists, extremists, etc. just because they are pushing back against what many are calling extreme authoritarianism. Out of frustration, one Twitter poster, MartyUpNorth, decided to post highlights of his own life, and then quote Trudeau for calling him an extremist, etc. adding the hashtag #TrudeauMustGo.

That post resonated throughout Canada and after a few days, look at the result: 

[Image: 8o1Us6yS?format=jpg&name=small]

Almost half a million people joined in, and it's still trending. Here's a very small sampling of those who posted: 

https://rumble.com/v1kknpn-marty-up-nort...rend..html
[-] The following 15 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, Arkan_Ted, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, hannah, Heir, LucyBarnable, MinnieTheMoocher, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, sloonie, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
And just like certain factions in the US continue to label the January 6 protest as an illegal terrorist event, the woke gang in Canada continues to go after those who supported the absolutely 100% peaceful and declared-legal-by-a-judge Freedom Convoy. Here is a recent example:

[-] The following 9 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Heir, MinnieTheMoocher, Sami aka Roxi, sloonie, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
And here is how Trudeau represents his country at a state funeral. Remember, when he took his oath of office, he pledged his first loyalty to the Queen, and then to Canada: 

And there was the reaction:

[-] The following 9 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Heir, MinnieTheMoocher, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
Nice thread! I will leave my boots at the door.  Chuckle

Let's get on with the inquiry. The government has already had more than enough time to create its defense for brutalizing Canadians and turning the country into full-blown tyranny.

This video is from April 25/22 when the inquiry was first announced, and even so, we have to wait until February to see the report of the findings.

Inquiry will review Canada's use of Emergencies Act during convoy protests - 2 min.

The Truth is learned, never told.
[-] The following 8 users Like snowglobe's post:
  • Aquarius, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi, sloonie, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
The #TrudeauMustGo hashtag has some really cool peeps if youve got the time to read on Twitter.

I personally hope Canada Hip Checks that douchbag into the visitors bench to never be heard from again.

[Image: ClumsyCompetentBarb-max-1mb.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Troller Durden's post:
  • FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
F*ck Trudeau

[Image: 1k2Opps.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Winter_Steelheader's post:
  • 129, Arkan_Ted, FritzyRitz, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, Pintaday, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-19-2022, 09:41 PM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote: F*ck Trudeau

[Image: 1k2Opps.png]

You might have to man up and do it cause nobody else will go near the fucker. Drinks Lmao
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy (Billy Currington)

I am part of a proud fringe minority with unacceptable views, and a pure blood
[-] The following 5 users Like Pintaday's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, FritzyRitz, Goldilocks, TruthSeeker17, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • FritzyRitz, Goldilocks, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-19-2022, 02:40 PM)snowglobe Wrote: Nice thread! I will leave my boots at the door.  Chuckle

Let's get on with the inquiry. The government has already had more than enough time to create its defense for brutalizing Canadians and turning the country into full-blown tyranny.

This video is from April 25/22 when the inquiry was first announced, and even so, we have to wait until February to see the report of the findings.

Inquiry will review Canada's use of Emergencies Act during convoy protests - 2 min.

Geez, the coverage of this is just one of the many reasons why Global News is about to go belly up, unless Little Potato writes them another check. 

The Coutts border was only blocked briefly, and soon re-opened. The Windsor border was blocked by police, not the truckers. A judge rules the Ottawa ptoyrdy was, in fact, legal and there was always passageway on streets for vehicles to get through -- except where blocked off by police. 

CBC is already advertising that they will broadcast the EMA hearings live -- with commentary. That is, if the government doesn't come up with a reason to postpone it for another month.
[-] The following 4 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Goldilocks, snowglobe, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-19-2022, 06:33 PM)Troller Durden Wrote: The #TrudeauMustGo hashtag has some really cool peeps if youve got the time to read on Twitter.

I personally hope Canada Hip Checks that douchbag into the visitors bench to never be heard from again.

[Image: ClumsyCompetentBarb-max-1mb.gif]

Here's a couple entries from veterans of the convoy ... who provided non stop coverage and for their efforts... well read on for yourself.

BTW the tweets are now OVER half a million.  Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius, Godless_Patriot, Goldilocks, snowglobe, Troller Durden, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply