Twitter Meltdowns
I think it's worth having a Twitter meltdown thread. Alex Belfield received a 5.5. year prison sentence for trolling on Twitter and email. 

Today, in the Daily Mail a barrister that had an anon account on Twitter going after celebrities and he was fined £500.00. 

This video sums it up on the most recent Twitter meltdown. 

Nate the Lawyer (New Yorker, former cop and prosecutor) is now suing Mr Bouzy who was paid by Amber Heard to defend her, also defended Meghan Markle, seriously, who takes on a lawyer of Nate's quality and wins? 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Nirmanakaya, SlowLoris
Like Reply
Moving ever closer to internet censorship.
-
------------
No one gets on the truck Heartflowers
[-] The following 2 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • ELIAKIM, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 06:08 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: Moving ever closer to internet censorship.

I avoid it by not having those types of accounts.
I am careful what I say or choose to like even here. I can’t help but wonder if one day, all my old posts would be held up for scrutiny, if it is not happening already, in secret.
[Image: hRfn9kJ.png] Heartflowers
[-] The following 6 users Like PickleSnout's post:
  • =42, ELIAKIM, hannah, LucyBarnable, phxsparks, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 06:23 PM)PickleSnout Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 06:08 PM)FritzyRitz Wrote: Moving ever closer to internet censorship.

I avoid it by not having those types of accounts.
I am careful what I say or choose to like even here. I can’t help but wonder if one day, all my old posts would be held up for scrutiny, if it is not happening already, in secret.
^^ me too!
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 3 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • hannah, LucyBarnable, PickleSnout
Like Reply
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
“Trump Proven Correct Again as Federal Judge Rules Big Tech Does NOT Have ‘Freewheeling Right To Censor’ People” 
https://dcenquirer.com/court-rules-big-t...or-people/ https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonald...2159574354

Here's a good way to melt down twitter.
[-] The following 2 users Like counterintelligence's post:
  • ELIAKIM, LucyBarnable
Like Reply
(09-21-2022, 05:37 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: I think it's worth having a Twitter meltdown thread. Alex Belfield received a 5.5. year prison sentence for trolling on Twitter and email. 

Today, in the Daily Mail a barrister that had an anon account on Twitter going after celebrities and he was fined £500.00. 

This video sums it up on the most recent Twitter meltdown. 

Nate the Lawyer (New Yorker, former cop and prosecutor) is now suing Mr Bouzy who was paid by Amber Heard to defend her, also defended Meghan Markle, seriously, who takes on a lawyer of Nate's quality and wins? 

So how did it start with Law Tube? 

Like Reply
Nate gives an update about the defamation court case against Bot Sentinel. Bot Sentinel is a company that works for Amber Heard and Meghan Markle. 

Like Reply