Ancient Aliens: Crystal City Discovered Under Antarctica
During an Arctic expedition, naval officer, Richard Byrd makes a very unusual discovery, in this clip from Season 18, "Secrets of Inner Earth."

History Channel 

5 mins 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 9 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Cedar, Hero Protagonist, Kamchatka, Monk, Oldcynic, SlowLoris, TruthSeeker17, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
I'm not saying it was aliens. But it was aliens!
[-] The following 4 users Like Monk's post:
  • PickleSnout, SlowLoris, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
Byrd's dubious (debunked) diary said the city was in the North Pole.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 6 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, ELIAKIM, Hero Protagonist, SlowLoris, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 02:39 PM)Treebeard Wrote: Byrd's dubious (debunked) diary said the city was in the North Pole.
You sure that wasn’t my man Olaf? 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smoky_God
Chuckle
That tale is good as well.
Jackass
[-] The following 3 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Treebeard, Wing-ed, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 01:24 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: During an Arctic expedition, naval officer, Richard Byrd makes a very unusual discovery, in this clip from Season 18, "Secrets of Inner Earth."

History Channel 

5 mins 

They left out the battle with the disked craft that did a lot of damage to our aircraft and sank at least one ship !! Phil Snyder told of an underground battle where we lost 56 special forces to Grays in SW USA ! I believe these to be Luciferian Minions !! Part of the fallen group ! Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
1 of 7000 Reserved
[-] The following 2 users Like Wing-ed's post:
  • SlowLoris, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 02:39 PM)Treebeard Wrote: Byrd's dubious (debunked) diary said the city was in the North Pole.

Whenever I see the word "debunked", the sensors on my Reptilian spine, get triggered.

What makes it dubious and who did this "debunking"?

Is it confined to just his diary?
[-] The following 3 users Like DaDa's post:
  • Oldcynic, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
(09-22-2022, 04:43 PM)DaDa Wrote:

Whenever I see the word "debunked", the sensors on my Reptilian spine, get triggered.

What makes it dubious and who did this "debunking"?

Is it confined to just his diary?

Yes, and it's the North Pole. The man in the documentary misspoke and nobody picked up on it.

You can look it up, I don't remember the details why I dismissed it as a hoax after researching, many years ago now.

Once I make up my mind about the validity of these things, unless there's new evidence to the contrary, I tend not to recall why.
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 4 users Like Treebeard's post:
  • DaDa, Heir, TruthSeeker17, Wingsprint
Like Reply
I saw that one last week it was good....Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wingsprint's post:
  • Wing-ed
Like Reply
Quote:Scientists believe there is a Huge Pyramid beneath Alaska
[Image: 09eb542eefd411577456d94ccc73c536?s=80&d=mm&r=g] by Jackson White
May 19, 2022
theancientzen.com – If you did not know, there are some unexplained archeological beneath Alaska, present science cannot explain these things also we have very little information about these things.
Linda Moulton Howe, has been studying deeply these anomalies in Alaska, for a long time of studying she believe she discovered a Black Pyramid.
My mind, a field of battles, struggles for peace in a tight place.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oldcynic's post:
  • Cedar, DaDa, Wingsprint
Like Reply