I got screwed.
(09-23-2022, 08:00 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Don't y'all thinks it's funny that we would never approach a subject like this when we were younger? Now, it is what it is. So we talk about it.

I've had some hard, some bad, some scary and fearful fights in my life but the one that has kicked my ass the most is Time and Gravity. Our yearly trip around the Sun has begun to taste less fruitful and pleasing. Though, there is always that spark of hope that makes us fight on. 

I've pretty much decided to have all mine pulled and implants installed later. I freaking hate the dentist. I just got the wholly burgers from this post.

Good luck @JB1 best wishes.
You'll be right, straight to the Mason's care home, you paid your dues.

Oaken teeth
[Image: lsGmAs5.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Oldcynic, rikster111, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 08:00 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Don't y'all thinks it's funny that we would never approach a subject like this when we were younger? Now, it is what it is. So we talk about it.
I freaking hate the dentist. I just got the wholly burgers from this post.

I'm with ya!

[Image: SvDNS4V.jpg]

I had braces as a kid.  I'm sick of people poking around in my mouth and torturing me!!

[Image: 1Bvv14K.jpg]
_________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: utarz7u.jpg] [Image: u6HDNCp.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Southern Belle's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Heir, Pipkunts, Sami aka Roxi, SlowLoris
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 10:22 AM)Pipkunts Wrote:

I've had some hard, some bad, some scary and fearful fights in my life but the one that has kicked my ass the most is Time and Gravity. Our yearly trip around the Sun has begun to taste less fruitful and pleasing. Though, there is always that spark of hope that makes us fight on. 

I've pretty much decided to have all mine pulled and implants installed later. I freaking hate the dentist. I just got the wholly burgers from this post.

You'll be right, straight to the Mason's care home, you paid your dues.

Oaken teeth
[Image: lsGmAs5.jpg]
Let me change it.

Look at that tree.
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 08:03 AM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: I’ve actually got extra bones in the back. The surgeon pointed it out to me after they took my wisdom teeth out. They do feel like a piece of tooth but it’s not. Maybe you do, too.
Just what kinda varmint is ya? You be one of those strange ones that come in the night ain't ya......

Note: I might be a silly for little bit. These pills the VA gave me to take when I have back issues...well, they make me silly for about and hour or so.
[-] The following 3 users Like Arkan_Ted's post:
  • Heir, Hero Protagonist, Pipkunts
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 11:30 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 08:03 AM)Hero Protagonist Wrote: I’ve actually got extra bones in the back. The surgeon pointed it out to me after they took my wisdom teeth out. They do feel like a piece of tooth but it’s not. Maybe you do, too.
Just what kinda varmint is ya? You be one of those strange ones that come in the night ain't ya......

Note: I might be a silly for little bit. These pills the VA gave me to take when I have back issues...well, they make me silly for about and hour or so.
Well don't come up all in here varmint, you scare people.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pipkunts's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Hero Protagonist
Like Reply
Go back to the oral surgeon and have them dig the rest of the tooth out of your jaw bone.

Good luck my friend.

Heartflowers
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 2 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, JB1
Like Reply

Dang if I know, he told me about 1 in 10 have these little extra bones back there. I was pretty tore up with the good drugs so I’m not clear on whether he said they grow like that when the tooth is impacted or if I’m a Neanderthal, either way, I’m a total jackass since they took those teef!  Chuckle
Jackass
[-] The following 2 users Like Hero Protagonist's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, phxsparks
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 12:41 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:

Dang if I know, he told me about 1 in 10 have these little extra bones back there. I was pretty tore up with the good drugs so I’m not clear on whether he said they grow like that when the tooth is impacted or if I’m a Neanderthal, either way, I’m a total jackass since they took those teef!  Chuckle

I don't think these are extra bones, but I could be wrong. I thought about taking a tiny precision flat head and loosening the gum up around it then use a pair of tiny needle nose pliers and try to extract it myself. I called them up they told me to come back in Monday, which I will. But I'm not paying twice for the same thing. When a man pays me to clear cut some land and stump it  I don't leave half the stumps then charge him again to come back. That's bad business.
When freedom is outlawed only outlawz will remain free.
[-] The following 3 users Like JB1's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, Hero Protagonist, phxsparks
Like Reply
(09-23-2022, 01:24 PM)JB1 Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 12:41 PM)Hero Protagonist Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 11:30 AM)Arkan_Ted Wrote: Just what kinda varmint is ya? You be one of those strange ones that come in the night ain't ya......

I don't think these are extra bones, but I could be wrong. I thought about taking a tiny precision flat head and loosening the gum up around it then use a pair of tiny needle nose pliers and try to extract it myself. I called them up they told me to come back in Monday, which I will. But I'm not paying twice for the same thing. When a man pays me to clear cut some land and stump it  I don't leave half the stumps then charge him again to come back. That's bad business.
Yeah I meant to add “go get it checked out” because I’m a mason not a dentist, but from a mason’s perspective, I wouldn’t go fuckin with it with a damn screwdriver… Chuckle
Jackass
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hero Protagonist's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply