Here's how the GOP can offer American dream ... to migrants
Wayne Allyn Root has a plan to follow up on the strategy he invented.

Last week I wrote about my support of a strategy by Republican governors Ron DeSantis of Florida and Greg Abbott of Texas to send migrants from the border to wealthy, elitist, liberal towns across America.
The main reason I loved it so much is because I invented the strategy. It was my idea from a decade ago. But mostly, I love the idea because it works to perfection.

This strategy has hit a BULL'S-EYE.

Liberal, elitist heads are exploding across America. Can't you hear the indignation? "How dare you send poor migrants to our town, to our neighborhood, to our home. That's why we have walls and armed security forces. We don't live like the little people."

The more Democrats talk, the more they destroy themselves.

Democrats have been exposed as the horrible, spoiled-brat hypocrites they are. California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom actually suggested DeSantis be charged with kidnapping for sending 50 refugees to Martha's Vineyard. But Democrats are the real kidnappers here.

That's Saul Alinsky strategy. Alinsky wrote "Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer," a communist playbook dedicated to the devil (see the dedication on page four). Alinsky advised his fellow radical Marxists to look in the mirror. He advised, "Whatever you see, whatever you've done, blame it on your opposition."

Democrats look in the mirror and they see President Joe Biden and his communist cabal destroying America with open borders, waving 5 million migrants into this country in only a year and a half. That makes Biden a traitor. I believe he should be impeached and removed from office on charges of treason to his country.

And that also makes Biden guilty of human trafficking, as well. It can be argued Biden is a partner of the Mexican drug cartels. He is reportedly flying millions of migrants in the dead of night, at taxpayer expense, to towns across this country. I repeat – by any measure of common sense, or the United States Constitution – Biden is guilty of treason. He is leading a communist attack and foreign invasion of his own country.

Hey, Democrats: You can stop the Alinsky charade. We all know exactly what game you're playing.

So, it's of utmost importance to keep the pressure up. Keep humiliating wealthy, elitist liberals. Keep humiliating open-borders Democratic politicians. Keep exposing them all as the hypocrites and frauds they are. As a matter of fact, we need to expand this strategy.

So, here's my idea.
It's time for GOP governors across America to line up thousands of buses with signs in the windows. "This bus is headed to ...
  • Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts

• The Hamptons

• The Upper East Side of Manhattan

• Greenwich, Connecticut

• Beverly Hills, California

• Malibu, California

• La Jolla, California

• Palo Alto, California

• Napa Valley, California (wine country)

• Beacon Hill, Boston

• The Gold Coast of Chicago

• Georgetown in Washington, D.C.

• Chestnut Hill in Philadelphia
Hire organizers to shout over bullhorns: "Included in the trip are FREE sandwiches and bottled water. Here is your chance to better your life, to leave this town and make a new life in the wealthiest towns in America. Here is your chance to go to towns where jobs are plentiful. This is about mobility and opportunity. This is about free will. It's your choice: Stay where you are or get on that bus and change your life. Live the American dream in the richest towns in America!"

50% go to this link for the rest of the story:  https://www.wnd.com/2022/09/gop-can-offe...-migrants/

I know its long but worth pondering if you want to preserve our American culture.

Peace You all'   Heartflowers
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 4 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, Heir, rikster111, SlowLoris
Like Reply
If there is no stopping the flood of illegals, because the Biden administration is facilitating it, then his supporters should have to deal with them.

Yes they are being used as pawns, weapons, if you will, but they chose to be here.
No one is murdering them, they are being well fed, clothed and provided with cell phones as they travel on tour busses and  air planes seeing the very best places in the country. The best vacation ever!
[Image: 5Z2I3zs.jpg] [Image: QpzjD4Q.png] [Image: WOlkLaS.gif]
Getting old is no problem. You just have to live long enough. * Groucho Marx
[-] The following 1 user Likes SlowLoris's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
I am all for exposing Libs as the frauds they are, but Abbot needs to close the border for the sake of all our future and our kids future.

He can do it, I really do not get why he doesnt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Troller Durden's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply
(09-24-2022, 09:20 AM)Troller Durden Wrote: I am all for exposing Libs as the frauds they are, but Abbot needs to close the border for the sake of all our future and our kids future.

He can do it, I really do not get why he doesnt.

Governors do not control their individual State National Guard forces anymore.
Even though the Constitution specifies borders is a Federal matter, I agree that Abbot could, as a border state Governor, issue commands for the Texas National Guard to enforce the border of the state when the Feds cannot or will not.

The problem is, he would have to recruit a new militia to do that.

1. The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 Pub.L. 109–364 (text) (PDF) Federal law was changed in section 1076 so that the Governor of a state is no longer the sole commander in chief of their state's National Guard during emergencies within the state. The President of the United States could then take total control of a state's National Guard units without the governor's consent.[64] In a letter to Congress, all 50 governors opposed the increase in power of the President over the National Guard.[65]
  2. The National Defense Authorization Act of 2008 Pub.L. 110–181 (text) (PDF) Repeals provisions in section 1076 in Pub.L. 109-364 but still enables the President to call up the National Guard of the United States for active federal military service during Congressionally sanctioned national emergency or war. Places the National Guard Bureau directly under the Department of Defense as a joint activity. Promoted the Chief of the National Guard Bureau from a three-star to a four-star general.[17]
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • phxsparks
Like Reply