Can you hit a target at 100 meters ?
457.2 Meters is just Target Practice. Its flat here and wide open.
You better have good eyes son, I likes it here, you can see Shit-Coming from a Long Way Off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Яudis's post:
  • Arkan_Ted
Like Reply
You guys are impressive. I can once in a while hit something at 100 feet with a hand gun. But watch out if we're in the same room!

Chuckle

And I don't get to practice much, either. Husband says I waste ammo.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kamchatka's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
[Image: UeRCnNF.jpg]
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Arkan_Ted, IDR, PickleSnout, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(11-19-2022, 12:28 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: Seriously ?
100 meters is a little bit over 100 yards for those of you stuck on the Old English system of measure.
Try your skill. In an area where you can shoot a firearm try this - on an 8x11 sheet of paper draw the size of the diameter of a Coffee Cup with a sharpie, then cross hatch the inside of the circle.
Put your target at 100 meters.
Engange with 6 rounds within 10 seconds...
Can you do it ?
I will bet that 3 of the 6 rounds fired will fall outside the circle on a lateral line.......

Not many people could get one in the circle. Lmao

Me?

I would answer but I dont want any a-tea-ef online stalker to have an excuse to take any of my long guns. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Troller Durden's post:
  • IDR
Like Reply
I used to shoot womp rats at beggers canyon back home. They were about 100 meters away.
[-] The following 2 users Like Troller Durden's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, PickleSnout
Like Reply
When I was a teenager I used to rid our pasture of ground hogs with my Dad's .22 Winchester model 72 at a hundred yards all day long open sights. 
Now I have the same rifle. I can't even focus the sights and target at a hundred yards. With luck I can hit the paper. 

Another example is when I was in the army (19 to 22 years old) I could hit dead center human silhouettes at 300 yards all day long as well with a standard M-16 with open sights. Today I have a Spikes Tactical AR-15 with a Trijicon 4X12 optic, which I must say is a heck of a lot better rifle than the old M-16 ever was. At a hundred yards I am okay to stay in a 8 inch circle. 300 yards I can hit the paper. 

The old eyes and nerves are just about shot. So to speak.
Now is the time to get out of the trenches

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like IDR's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Arkan_Ted, PickleSnout, Troller Durden, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(11-20-2022, 12:55 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: You guys are impressive. I can once in a while hit something at 100 feet with a hand gun. But watch out if we're in the same room!

Chuckle

And I don't get to practice much, either. Husband says I waste ammo.
Awh Man With Todays Modern Scopes, You Can Pick the Ticks Off a Dogs Ass at 500yrds.

Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27×56 FFP Riflescope
[-] The following 3 users Like Яudis's post:
  • Angry_Red_Man, Arkan_Ted, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply