Elon FIRES FBI, DHS, CIA, NSA ~ Twit Files ~ Part 14 RussiaGate ~ Page 26

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Karu
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 05:57 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

This Twit makes perfect sense after you read this article by Sundance:

[Image: iFKU067.png]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...ffee-shop/
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: NCjbAAr.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • 129, Aquarius, ELIAKIM, Goldilocks, Karu
Like Reply

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 5 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Goldilocks, Karu, MS Lady
Like Reply
Wow what a tangled web these dirt bags have woven. I doubt there will ever be justice without divine intervention.
Now is the time to get out of the trenches

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like IDR's post:
  • Aquarius, Bananas, DaJavoo, Goldilocks, Karu, MS Lady
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 05:33 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 10:52 AM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 10:37 AM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Am I correct, that Baker was assisted by Bri Weiss, or is she the one that caught him? Can she be trusted?

What about Fauci's daughter, is she still there? The whole group need to be walked out of there!

Bari Weiss is a white hat and was working with Elon and Taibbi to disseminate the Twit files.

Please Note:  The BOLDED words ^^^ were added two minutes after the original posting in an edit to make the post clearer ~ per @ELIAKIM my edit was confusing. 

Apologies.

Heartflowers
What I heard from the Crypto guys livestream is that first Matt Taibbi was given authority to release the information. Then when the people were asking why has a lefty been given the authority, he then brought Weiss on board. Matt has explained in Tweets why he didn't release more, has planned, it became complicated once Weiss started looking into it and discovered Baker. Another reason why she is doing the next drop. Although Elon has them both working on it. Respect to them both and Elon.  Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Bananas, DaJavoo, MS Lady
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 06:05 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 05:57 PM)Aquarius Wrote:

This Twit makes perfect sense after you read this article by Sundance:

[Image: iFKU067.png]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...ffee-shop/

Yikes !!   Scream1 (Just finished reading the article!)

[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • DaJavoo, Karu, MS Lady, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
So what's happening? This has been uploaded. 

Tik Tok -v- Twitter 

Matt Hancock resigns all positive comments on Tik Tok versus people calling him out on Twitter. 

[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS3nZs272Bs[/video]

I received a message about Tik Tok last night, I've shared it with one of our moderators.
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Bananas, DaJavoo, MS Lady
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 07:19 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote: So what's happening? This has been uploaded. 

Tik Tok -v- Twitter 

Matt Hancock resigns all positive comments on Tik Tok versus people calling him out on Twitter. 

[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS3nZs272Bs[/video]

I received a message about Tik Tok last night, I've shared it with one of our moderators.

Tik Tok and that Zoom shit they all got on during lock-up are both CCP commie tools to manipulate and spy on everyone...

And no, to anyone asking, I'm not the Mod she refers to...
I do not know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Munchaab's post:
  • Aquarius, Bananas, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Karu, MS Lady
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 07:22 PM)Munchaab Wrote:
Tik Tok and that Zoom shit they all got on during lock-up are both CCP commie tools to manipulate and spy on everyone...

And no, to anyone asking, I'm not the Mod she refers to...

https://archive.ph/N0pDk
If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 5 users Like Karu's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, MS Lady, Munchaab
Like Reply

If society fell apart, we - the people would build a new one. Most people are good at their core, and when we see things that are wrong we work to fix them together. Make friends with your neighbors, get involved with your community - because we will rebuild our lives, our communities, from horrible circumstances we always will.
[-] The following 4 users Like Karu's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Pintaday
Like Reply