Elon FIRES FBI, DHS, CIA, NSA ~ Twit Files ~ Part 14 RussiaGate ~ Page 26
(12-07-2022, 06:18 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 05:33 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 10:52 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: Bari Weiss is a white hat and was working with Elon and Taibbi to disseminate the Twit files.

Please Note:  The BOLDED words ^^^ were added two minutes after the original posting in an edit to make the post clearer ~ per @ELIAKIM my edit was confusing. 

Apologies.

Heartflowers
What I heard from the Crypto guys livestream is that first Matt Taibbi was given authority to release the information. Then when the people were asking why has a lefty been given the authority, he then brought Weiss on board. Matt has explained in Tweets why he didn't release more, has planned, it became complicated once Weiss started looking into it and discovered Baker. Another reason why she is doing the next drop. Although Elon has them both working on it. Respect to them both and Elon.  Heartflowers

Taibbi was obvious ~ Elon can't be accused of cooking the books with a lefty in charge of dishing it out.  Taibbi is seen as fair.

Regardless of Elon's choice ~ the stonewalls put up by the cabal are real.  It's shown one and all who the real culprits are.
[Image: LnNDwC8.png] [Image: NCjbAAr.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, ELIAKIM, MS Lady, Pintaday, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 08:47 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 06:18 PM)ELIAKIM Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 05:33 PM)Sami aka Roxi Wrote: Heartflowers
What I heard from the Crypto guys livestream is that first Matt Taibbi was given authority to release the information. Then when the people were asking why has a lefty been given the authority, he then brought Weiss on board. Matt has explained in Tweets why he didn't release more, has planned, it became complicated once Weiss started looking into it and discovered Baker. Another reason why she is doing the next drop. Although Elon has them both working on it. Respect to them both and Elon.  Heartflowers

Taibbi was obvious ~ Elon can't be accused of cooking the books with a lefty in charge of dishing it out.  Taibbi is seen as fair.

Regardless of Elon's choice ~ the stonewalls put up by the cabal are real.  It's shown one and all who the real culprits are.
I agree. 

Jim Jordan this morning, FBI Whistleblowers, mentions Jim Baker. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, TruthSeeker17
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 05:43 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: UJd8ire.png]

This is a long, mind-blowing deep-dive done by Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse.  Fresh cup of coffee required and I recommend time to pursue the linked articles/reports.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...ffee-shop/

A very interesting read. Thanks for the link.
Some rather amusing comments on it, and links too.
[-] The following 2 users Like 129's post:
  • DaJavoo, MS Lady
Like Reply
@DaJavoo, maybe time to Merge this thread with the other Elon Thread? 

Heartflowers
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing.  Pray for our Constitutional Republic!  Pray for President Trump!  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aquarius's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
(12-08-2022, 01:21 PM)Aquarius Wrote: @DaJavoo, maybe time to Merge this thread with the other Elon Thread? 

Heartflowers

I'll decline ~ the topic really is separate from the Twit thread and the changes Elon brings.

This one is about the GOVERNMENT controlling social media.
[-] The following 6 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, Arkan_Ted, ELIAKIM, phxsparks, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
The Crime Scene of Twitter 

https://www.brighteon.com/d448147c-40ed-...a1aa8608d0
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELIAKIM's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply
(12-08-2022, 01:42 PM)DaJavoo Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 01:21 PM)Aquarius Wrote: @DaJavoo, maybe time to Merge this thread with the other Elon Thread? 

Heartflowers

I'll decline ~ the topic really is separate from the Twit thread and the changes Elon brings.

This one is about the GOVERNMENT controlling social media.

^^ Hear, Hear.  These are two distinctly different subjects. 

The only commonality is they both relate to Twitter and to some extent Elon Musk.
“Do or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda
[-] The following 4 users Like phxsparks's post:
  • Aquarius, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM, Sami aka Roxi
Like Reply
[Image: LhbnEkQ.png]

[Image: qezzh3b.png]
[Image: GPUvClo.png]                           
[Image: zKnjxp2.png]
[Image: CuAuCFo.png]
[Image: MdPgSZs.png]

[Image: XOl0D4o.png]

[-] The following 7 users Like DaJavoo's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, ELIAKIM, FreeFlow, Hero Protagonist, Max the Nine, Pintaday
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 05:48 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [Image: LhbnEkQ.png]

>snip<

[Image: zKnjxp2.png]

>snip<

Libs of Tic Tok = Communists of China
[-] The following 3 users Like Tolimar's post:
  • Arkan_Ted, DaJavoo, ELIAKIM
Like Reply
Poor Mr. Jim Baker has lost yet another job and is still figthing not to lose his macho man image among other stuff ...What a struggle that must be...

Should we take up a thorch and crowdfund for him?

Of course not ... it's time to bath this person that is below a snake ...in flour ... shower him with it ... slows the slippery down ... he is a Baker... bakers need flour
Don't let this maggot infested excuse for a snake try to intiminate you...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold Mule's post:
  • DaJavoo
Like Reply