World Economic Forum 53 Jan. 16-20
(01-11-2023, 03:40 PM)Treebeard Wrote: The Swiss army will deploy 5,000 troops to protect the globalist elites gathering at the World Economic Forum's summit in Davos and ensure the elites have no contact whatsoever with common people. Authorities have indicated the troops have been authorized to utilize coercive police measures to fulfill their security mission....

How good are they at blocking 1,550! (Factorial)** fractal EMF's because I just might point a couple of my Heartfelt Energizers their way.

If either the troops or the members break ranks, we'll know why. If there is no dissension, it just means we have more work to do and more love to give.

There's a story of a solitary Franciscan, it might have been Francis himself, who went alone and persuaded a group of Muslim marauders not to attack and to recognize a new higher awareness of what God is.

Likewise, if we can promote their own willingness to change their own hearts, it would be more effective than 100 million loaded rifles because with the former no sentries are needed to see if the bad guys are trying to sneak in from a different direction. TPTB would be too busy celebrating the abundance of life to consider wiping out the world's population.

**What is the size of a 1,550 factorial number?

For example, 1,550 x 1,549 = 2,400,950 different frequencies. The number extends to seven places. When we then multiply 2,400,950 by 1,548, it equals  3,716,370,600, thereby extending the number of places to 10. Each "place' is represents an order of magnitude increase. IOW 2.4 million is a paltry sum compared to 3.7 billion. So for 550 places there would be an increase of more than three orders of magnitude for each of the 550. 

Suffice it to say, it's a lot a different irregularly shaped frequencies. Each attendee would receive their own unique set of frequencies, thereby allowing a unique response, just like we get from the sun and the stars. Their sovereignty remains intact while their well being improves.

If we don't see any cracks in the members or the troops, we might see an awakening of the people in Switzerland. All Swiss men who have served in the Army are given a rifle to keep after their service. 5,000 soldiers might not be enough. I hope no one gets hurt if the people decide to clear the WEF temple like Jesus did to the cheating vendors.
Now that we have officially lost our country, would you please consider doing something positive to restore its glory?

[Image: il_1588xN.3471267853_pi8p.jpg]

[Image: il_1588xN.3022185665_c6yf.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whirling Bliss Machine's post:
  • Treebeard
Like Reply

[-] The following 3 users Like FritzyRitz's post:
  • =42, Aquarius, Whirling Bliss Machine
Like Reply

[-] The following 1 user Likes FritzyRitz's post:
  • Aquarius
Like Reply

Like Reply
Cornholios.

No representatives of war-mongering, sanction-hit Russia, as was the case in the 2022 edition, were invited to Davos. Instead, back in the limelight is the House of Ukraine, which stopped traffic on the promenade last year with tough exhibits on Russian war crimes and appeals by the country’s powerbrokers including beleaguered president Volodymr Zelensky. The Ukrainian leader is expected to again make a remote video appearance.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/business/we...s/48196822
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
Like Reply

Like Reply
(01-14-2023, 01:29 AM)FritzyRitz Wrote:
[Image: FmTP0xoakAAOj3P?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Like Reply
The World Economic Forum & the World Health Organization Are Elevating Themselves Above  the World’s Governments
Paul Craig Roberts

“In the last three years, the common people’s exclusion from what is still sold as a democratic process has reached a pinnacle.” — Peter Koenig
As former senior economist for the World Bank and the World Health Organization, Peter Koenig has inside information.  He shares it with us here:  https://www.globalresearch.ca/wef-who-th...lt/5804177 
First, ask yourself how Klaus Schwab’s organization, WEF, and Rockefeller, Bill Gates, and Big Pharma’s organization, WHO, got the word “world” in their name.  The only organization on a world level is the United Nations.  As it name implies, it is an organization of independent nations. The nations speak, not the world, much less a private organization like the WEF and a privately funded organization like WHO.  
Globalists who speak in the name of the world have already pulled a fast one on us by appropriating a name that suggests that two private organizations speak for the world.  Both of these organizations are in the process of acquiring this private authority over humanity. The WEF has been at it for 53 years, and the WHO since 1948 when it was founded by Rockefeller. In this current year, WHO has a big push underway to acquire authority over the health policies of every country. If WHO succeeds, this privately funded organization will be independent of governments and have no political accountability to people.  The same organization who lied and deceived with its assurance that the Covid jab was “safe and effective” is grasping for the power to impose worldwide whatever diktat it wishes.  Are you happy with this?  
Both the WEF and WHO operate by inventing  threats and controlling their explanations, such as human-caused global warming and pandemics, the solution to which is the centralization of power and erosion of national sovereignty and accountability to the people.  
For 53 years WEF has worked diligently to create the image of itself as the top club to which to belong.  They groom up-and-coming political, professional, and business leaders.  An invitation to attend a meeting makes the recipient feel special.  Those without invitations yearn for them. This works to create certainty about the rightness of the WEF agenda.  Attendees hear addresses that they have no capability of challenging and accept the ideas as they come from big names. After 53 years of this, the WEF has a large and influential following.
WHO has gone further into becoming an official world government organization by being brought into the United Nations system. If WHO succeeds in getting control over every country’s health policy, it will be the end of independent science in medicine.  Except for nuclear war, it is difficult to imagine a more disastrous development.
Imagine that you are a US Senator or a House committee chairman and you comprehend that these organizations’ agenda is to terminate national sovereignty.  What can you do about it?  If you begin speaking against them, exposing them, they use their vast network to cut off your political campaign contributions and to demonize you as a reactionary standing in the way of solutions to the world’s pressing problems. 
The independence of people and countries has been moved far along the path to their demise.
Second, ask yourself how it can be that these two organizations that hyped the Covid narrative to the hilt can have any credibility now afterwards when every government’s official data show a massive increase in unexplained excess deaths following the Covid vaccination?  It is the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated, who are suddenly dying and developing illnesses.  Doctors also report a surge in cancer and a drop in fertility following the vaccination campaign. 
Thousands of medical scientists and doctors have concluded from the evidence that the mRNA vaccines are deadly to many and cause a wide range of serious and permanent health injuries to many more.  Some of the most prestigious medical scientists and doctors in the world have called for the immediate halt to mRNA injections.  Yet, the US Food and Drug Administration has approved the injections for infants, and many parents remain so ignorant that they participate in the murder and health injury of their own children.
It is an honest question to ask how such insouciant, gullible, and trusting people can withstand the WEF/WHO onslaught.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/01...vernments/
“Judge, if you saw what I saw, you would know why I can’t release them” - President Donald J. Trump to Andrew Napolitano, about the J.F.K. Files.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Treebeard's post:
  • =42
Like Reply
My looking at this event, I was thinking what could be their most urgent point of order behind the Scenes on their Global criminal agenda at Davos, and being discussed with much psychopathic rage?  My guess it would be this..(from clever James)

I Read The Great Narrative (So You Don't Have To!) (video)

Corbett • 02/21/2022

https://www.corbettreport.com/i-read-the...-to-video/

and hitherto

Interview 1707 - James Corbett Dissects The Great Narrative on The ITN Show

Corbett • 03/08/2022 • 23 Comments

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-...-itn-show/

Tell me I'm wrong?  lol
Like Reply
(01-16-2023, 07:02 AM)James Wrote: My looking at this event, I was thinking what could be their most urgent point of order behind the Scenes on their Global criminal agenda at Davos, and being discussed with much psychopathic rage?  My guess it would be this..(from clever James)

I Read The Great Narrative (So You Don't Have To!) (video)

Corbett • 02/21/2022

https://www.corbettreport.com/i-read-the...-to-video/

and hitherto

Interview 1707 - James Corbett Dissects The Great Narrative on The ITN Show

Corbett • 03/08/2022 • 23 Comments

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-...-itn-show/

Tell me I'm wrong?  lol
Just try remember that the only Globalist Corporate Institution that keeps the Davos Mafia's massive current Symbolic Economy/ Ponzi scheme in-check is their ability to bullshit their suffering Serf masses... from their Covid Media Virus Financial Ponzi scheme to their Global Climate-change Financial Ponzi Scheme.  It's a numbers game for those at the top of these current Financial schemes - How many dumb Goyim cattle can we get to buy into our current global financial scam Bullshit?

My guess is its still quite of lot of dumb serfs caught in their Global media psychological operations.
Like Reply