Greece and Turkey Playing Dangerous Games in the Aegean
6.59 The Greeks say that Turkey has been illegally drilling in Cyprus for oil. Turkey is also threatening to go into Syria. 

I don't think I shall be going to Cyprus for a holiday this winter. 

Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
Like Reply
They will never stop the hatred is unreal just go have a chat with either side My Greek friend despises the Turks
Like Reply
Greece is still a country? Its amazing what you can do with fermented milk products
Like Reply
(09-15-2019, 11:35 AM)Drifter Wrote: They will never stop the hatred is unreal just go have a chat with either side My Greek friend despises the Turks
How would you feel if a different country consistently tried to destroy yours and take your children? 

Some of the Greek children were never returned to their parents after WW2. 

800,000 Greeks died in WW2. 

Last time I was in Greece, in Athens, they were more concerned about the immigrants from the orient, that apparently began when they built the Olympic stadium. On the streets of Athens you now see oriental children selling the wares that arrive in the Greek ports with CHINA on the container loads. The streets also have Africans and the drugs, although Athens had drugs dealers prior to the Africans. There are now no-go areas in Athens!
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Drifter, SlowLoris
Like Reply