Fast Food Breakfast
Who has the best?

I'm gonna give my ratings. Lets see yours.

#1 Jack in the Box - yeah I know, who would have thought.

#2 Mc Donalds - it's hard to beat Mc Donalds fast food breakfast. Still not as good as Jack in the Box.

#3 Chick-fil-A - If it wasn't for the waiting line they would be #1. Those chicken minis are fantastic.

I understand there are other fast food places where you can whip in and get a breakfast sandwich or whatever they are serving, but these are the three I have access too not including Burger King which sucks all around and Taco Bell who should be concentrating on tacos instead of breakfast.

What say you?

Chuckle
Like Reply
Mcmuffins for me.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
Like Reply
Budweiser
Like Reply
Had 2 Bacon egg cheese on a hard roll this am. From my local deli!!

I usually get it 2 days a week.

Fast food choices???

Mcds Sausage mcmuffin with egg.
Like Reply
(11-13-2019, 11:52 PM)Highlander Wrote: Had 2 Bacon egg cheese on a hard roll this am. From my local deli!!

Fast food choices???

Yeah the sausage mcmuffin with egg is pretty damn goodl Needs cheese though.
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Deplorably-Nameless, Highlander, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, Winter_Steelheader, ~mc~
Like Reply
Hardee's has good breakfast.  Their biscuits are the best anywhere

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Capnron, Catch, Deplorably-Nameless, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, Talon, Yeppers, ~mc~
Like Reply
(11-13-2019, 11:58 PM)-RG- Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 11:52 PM)Highlander Wrote: Had 2 Bacon egg cheese on a hard roll this am. From my local deli!!

Fast food choices???

Yeah the sausage mcmuffin with egg is pretty damn goodl  Needs cheese though.
Im gonna get 2 tomorrow am..

I wont eat again until tomorrow night.
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Catch, Kamchatka, Lil Bit, Winter_Steelheader, ~mc~
Like Reply

Fast food choices???

Yeah the sausage mcmuffin with egg is pretty damn goodl  Needs cheese though.

I haven't had an egg Mcmuffin in probably 15 years. I never even tried the sausage mcmuffin. Chuckle

I like to make my own egg and sausage sandwich.

Whole wheat bread with some margarine or butter spread on the two slices of bread with one egg pan fried on some butter over easy with one slice of cheese on top. And boom, breakfast done. With some beer of course.

Sometimes I'll add some maple flavor breakfast sausages to the sandwich.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:02 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Hardee's has good breakfast.  Their biscuits are the best anywhere

We don't have Hardee's here. When I was a kid we had a Hardee's in town, their breakfast was damn good. Dad either took me there or to the local donut shop for breakfast when we were in a hurry. Otherwise it was the corner Chuckwagon cafe where he could talk farming with the other farmers over endless coffee refills and breakfast cooked on a flat top grill.
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, JF Priest, Kamchatka, last one, Winter_Steelheader
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:08 AM)Winter_Steelheader Wrote:

Fast food choices???

Yeah the sausage mcmuffin with egg is pretty damn goodl  Needs cheese thou
I haven't had an egg Mcmuffin in probably 15 years. I never even tried the sausage mcmuffin.  Chuckle

I like to make my own egg and sausage sandwich. 

Whole wheat bread with some margarine or butter spread on the two slices of bread with one egg pan fried on some butter over easy with one slice of cheese on top.  And boom, breakfast done. With some beer of course.

Sometimes I'll add some maple flavor breakfast sausages to the sandwich.
I make my own too. but i add ham.
Like Reply