Fast Food Breakfast
(11-14-2019, 12:29 AM)-RG- Wrote: MC likes Belvita crackers and Carnation Instant Breakfast for a fast food breakfast.    Chuckle
Scratchinghead
[-] Liked by:
  • -RG-, Catch, Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Kamchatka
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:02 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Hardee's has good breakfast.  Their biscuits are the best anywhere

YES!!!  Throw some gravy over those biotches and you could be in an old-fashioned truck stop.

Nom, nom, nom....  There's a reason I only go to town in the afternoon - I'd look like a 55-gallon barrel with legs.
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Deplorably-Nameless, FlyoverCountry, T-Dub, ~mc~
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:26 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 12:29 AM)-RG- Wrote: MC likes Belvita crackers and Carnation Instant Breakfast for a fast food breakfast.    Chuckle
Scratchinghead
1dunno1

Chuckle
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Deplorably-Nameless, ~mc~
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:12 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:26 AM)~mc~ Wrote:
Scratchinghead
1dunno1

Chuckle
I’ve never heard of either of them  Chuckle
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 08:07 AM)Catch Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 12:02 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: Hardee's has good breakfast.  Their biscuits are the best anywhere

I was going to say the same thing! I usually order the sausage gravy and biscuits, then order an extra biscuit to go with it.

I also like their big breakfast, both are really good!
It is hard to find decent sausage gravy and biscuits
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, FlyoverCountry, Martini and Cigar, WhiteAngel, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply
In the 80's there was a Hardy's close to the PD I worked at.  Would have my officers bring me the gravy and biscuits.  Their's was very close to the sausage gravy I make and I loved it.  Sadly, haven't lived near a Hardy's since then.  

Hash browns at MacDonald's or Arby's.  

Not much of a morning breakfast person.  Would rather have a huge breakfast for dinner.  Pancakes/waffles, hash browns, sausage patties, bacon, fried eggs or scrambled if feeling lazy, biscuits and gravy and warmed up home canned peach syrup.
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, FlyoverCountry
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:55 PM)Coolhandluke74 Wrote:

I was going to say the same thing! I usually order the sausage gravy and biscuits, then order an extra biscuit to go with it.

It is hard to find decent sausage gravy and biscuits
Exactly!  Most are nasty.  I prefer homemade.
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch, Coolhandluke74, ~mc~
Like Reply

There's enough gravy to do that.  I just eat what's left with a spoon.
Chuckle

Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away

[Image: sj45h51.png]
[-] Liked by:
  • Catch
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:16 PM)~mc~ Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 12:12 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:26 AM)~mc~ Wrote: Scratchinghead
1dunno1

Chuckle
I’ve never heard of either of them  Chuckle
Belvita tastes good. I tried them when I was in the hospital giving birth to my youngest. I was desperate for food and hit the vending machine. They have soft biscuits/cookies too.

Carnation instant breakfast isn't bad, I've had it a few times. It's a nutritional drink, you can get different flavors.

[Image: M50z0NJ.jpg]
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • ~mc~
Like Reply
A half pint of Old Taylor and a raw egg works for me.

Last One
[-] Liked by:
  • Red Dawn, WNC, ~mc~
Like Reply