Fast Food Breakfast
This topic pains me. 

There was no McDonalds breakfast when I was in college.  But...there was an on campus McDonalds that served lunch in the morning.    So, my favorite fastfood breakfast became a Big Mac, fries + coffee.  Had it every morning during the week.  

Years later,  all I heard was Egg McMuffin, Egg McMuffin, E]gg McMuffin .... but alas it was not for me.   I still craved that Big Mac and Jo.

And then years later, McDonalds started having breakfast all day.   But not lunch for breakfast. Those bastards.
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless, Max Gravity
Like Reply
(11-13-2019, 11:48 PM)-RG- Wrote: Who has the best?

I'm gonna give my ratings.  Lets see yours.

#1 Jack in the Box - yeah I know, who would have thought.

#2 Mc Donalds - it's hard to beat Mc Donalds fast food breakfast.  Still not as good as Jack in the Box.

#3 Chick-fil-A - If it wasn't for the waiting line they would be #1.  Those chicken minis are fantastic.

I understand there are other fast food places where you can whip in and get a breakfast sandwich or whatever they are serving, but these are the three I have access too not including Burger King which sucks all around and Taco Bell who should be concentrating on tacos instead of breakfast.

What say you?

Chuckle

I vote for a breakfast jack or two, with some hash browns and iced tea.  When at JITB I sometimes order tacos to go with my breakfast jack!

I like McDonald's bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, along with ..... you guessed it hash browns and iced tea.

Their egg and sausage burritos are decent as well.

Chuckle
"In any age, the so-called progressives treat politics as their religion.  Their holy mission is to use the coercive power of the State to remake man and society in their own image, according to an abstract ideal of perfection.  Whatever means they use are therefore justified because, by definition, they are a virtuous people pursing a deific end."

Quote: U.S. Attorney General William Barr  11/15/19
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery, Deplorably-Nameless
Like Reply
Local German deli and bakery.
Cinnamon Rolls the size of your head, Peanut Butter cookies to die for and Brochen and Rye Bread- all baked fresh daily !
Plus soft Pretzels the size of car steering wheels and Pretzel balls that are baseball size with Swiss Cheese baked in the center....
Gotta get there early cause the sell out fast !
You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner, because you are in one....
[-] Liked by:
  • Deplorably-Nameless, Max Gravity, WNC
Like Reply
[Image: DSCF7263-1.jpg]
Making a Uge pot of Chili..Tomato paste, Kidney Beans, Baked Beans, Chili Magic (Bush's), Onion, Black Pepper, Diced Tomatoes, Ground Beef (93/7 Just over  a pound), Brown Sugar, Henchman's Hot Sauce  and a secrete ingredient which went in last..(Anyone care to guess??)
Like Reply
Yolo's Mobile gas station in Genoa City makes croissant sandwiches with two scrambled eggs, cheese and your choice of bacon, ham, or turkey stuffed into it for $4.99, coffee is pretty good too.
Like Reply
(03-26-2020, 08:38 PM)San Azulito Wrote: This topic pains me. 

There was no McDonalds breakfast when I was in college.  But...there was an on campus McDonalds that served lunch in the morning.    So, my favorite fastfood breakfast became a Big Mac, fries + coffee.  Had it every morning during the week.  

Years later,  all I heard was Egg McMuffin, Egg McMuffin, E]gg McMuffin .... but alas it was not for me.   I still craved that Big Mac and Jo.

And then years later, McDonalds started having breakfast all day.   But not lunch for breakfast.  Those bastards.
That's always annoyed me too.

If you can make breakfast all day why can't you make a burger or a big mac at 8am? It can't be that complicated to get it set up.

It's an outrage!
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
[-] Liked by:
  • ~mc~
Like Reply
(03-27-2020, 04:46 PM)Debauchery Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:38 PM)San Azulito Wrote: This topic pains me. 

And then years later, McDonalds started having breakfast all day.   But not lunch for breakfast.  Those bastards.
That's always annoyed me too.

If you can make breakfast all day why can't you make a burger or a big mac at 8am? It can't be that complicated to get it set up.

It's an outrage!
Chuckle

I like Dunkin’ Donuts croissant sammiches for breakfast 
I don’t eat them anymore but they are huge and way better than McDonalds crap
[-] Liked by:
  • Debauchery
Like Reply
(11-13-2019, 11:48 PM)-RG- Wrote: Who has the best?

I'm gonna give my ratings.  Lets see yours.

#1 Jack in the Box - yeah I know, who would have thought.

#2 Mc Donalds - it's hard to beat Mc Donalds fast food breakfast.  Still not as good as Jack in the Box.

#3 Chick-fil-A - If it wasn't for the waiting line they would be #1.  Those chicken minis are fantastic.

I understand there are other fast food places where you can whip in and get a breakfast sandwich or whatever they are serving, but these are the three I have access too not including Burger King which sucks all around and Taco Bell who should be concentrating on tacos instead of breakfast.

What say you?

Chuckle
Starbucks I hate to tell you. The hard boiled eggs with cheese and raisin muffin is off the hook. 
2 hard boiled eggs. 
2 hunks of cheese. 
One tiny tangerine. 
3 slices of apple. 
A nice packet or organic peanut butter. 
A yummy raisin bun. 
Like 5 bucks. 
But it's healthy, so nothing you'd be interested in. 
Chuckle
Dunkin donuts egg sammy's are OK too.
(03-27-2020, 03:40 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [Image: DSCF7263-1.jpg]
Making a Uge pot of Chili..Tomato paste, Kidney Beans, Baked Beans, Chili Magic (Bush's), Onion, Black Pepper, Diced Tomatoes, Ground Beef (93/7 Just over  a pound), Brown Sugar, Henchman's Hot Sauce  and a secrete ingredient which went in last..(Anyone care to guess??)
You do know that here in Texas it is illegal to put beans in Chili and can by law (that's been on the books for about 100 years) put you in jail for 60 days and fine you 300 dollars....
Just warning you if you ever come here and order chili and ask the waitress "where are the beans" and all conversation stops and everyone is staring at you  Heartflowers
You better start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner, because you are in one....
[-] Liked by:
  • JF Priest
Like Reply
(03-28-2020, 10:24 PM)Grendelmort Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 03:40 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [Image: DSCF7263-1.jpg]
You do know that here in Texas it is illegal to put beans in Chili and can by law (that's been on the books for about 100 years) put you in jail for 60 days and fine you 300 dollars....
Just warning you if you ever come here and order chili and ask the waitress "where are the beans" and all conversation stops and everyone is staring at you  Heartflowers
Yeaha I know..But I am a "Yankee" and I have gotten into a lot of discussions with people below the Mason Dixon about Chili and the Recipes and Variations..Then I pull out a Bowl and some home made Bread and say give it a try.. Only had one complaint out of about 20..(And they were pissed i did not have anymore)..This round I made was one of the best I have ever come up with..(Not to thick and not to thin)..BTW the secrete ingredient was Nestles Semi Sweet Morsels.. (Kinda disappointed no one inquired..But then this is a Fast food Breakfast thread)..I had someone tell me 20 years ago they made the best Chile..They entered it in a Local contest and won.. I gave them some of mine and they liked it better..(I told them theirs was just as good as what i had probably just a little harder on yourself) They told me their award winning recipe had a Hershey Bar in it..I told them Mine had Chocolate and Brown Sugar.. The Combo makes it really rich..The Spicy/Heat level is not to bad..I usually make it so it sneaks up on (But does not overpower) you...
[-] Liked by:
  • Grendelmort
Like Reply