PROPHECY VIDS *** KIM CLEMENTE *** MARK TAYLOR *** And others ... Regular updates !!
(02-21-2021, 05:59 AM)ELIAKIM Wrote: What has been shown to me in the UK once again is that some Christians were paying attention and some were not. It hasn't helped that many Christians in the UK haven't been taught about biblical prophecy. Those that took the flu jabs weren't paying attention, they allowed their immune systems to be compromised. Then when you try to help them to see the truth, they refuse to even look at it, I tried to warn Christians about their comfort zones and that the British government wasn't working in their best interests. 

The most recent message that Jesus gave me is NANO TECHNOLOGY, that is why I've been focussed on the Nanotechology mRNA injections even more than I was before he mentioned it. 

So what does the bible say about paying attention? 

Proverbs 21:11 "When a mocker is punished, the simple gain wisdom; by [b]paying[/b] [b]attention[/b] to the wise they get knowledge."

Hebrews 2 

Warning to Pay Attention

We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. For since the message spoken through angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment, how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.
@TomBoy posted this video at the C&B. 

Heartflowers
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 4 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Sami, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Hippocratic Oath (reconstructed ancient Greek pronunciation)

Saturday, 23 January 2021

HYGEIA MESSAGE

Jesus has been speaking of food that harms you and food that heals you. He's most concerned about the food that can harm the bodies of the people. After he spoke about food, he then spoke of Hygeia. 

"Hygeia". In Greek it can mean "health", "soundness", "wholeness" Jesus speaks to me in Greek terminology sometimes, Υγεία. 

Hygeia is the name of a goddess, the legend goes that she gained a following after the plague in  Athens.

"Names such as Aesculapius and Hygeia applied less to individuals than to honorific titles conferred upon the headmasters and headmistresses of the initiatory colleges". John Lamb Lash 

So do we find the word in the bible translations? 

"Beloved, I pray that you may enjoy great health and all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well". 3 John 1:2. 
Some people embraced big pharma to change nature whereas I listened to Jesus and embraced nature to improve the change. The heavenly Father said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased". 18.1.2020. 
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Wing-ed
Like Reply
The Hour will not be established-till the people of the desert (the camel shepherds) compete with one another in constructing high buildings.” 
[Image: qy537b1201.jpg]

1. Skeptics deem prophecies about increase in wars, disasters and immorality as being too ”vague” to be taken seriously, and therefore not enough to identify someone as a true prophet foretelling the future. 

However, there are other prophecies that accurately describe events and life in our modern world. One such prophecy that stands out is the one made by Mohammad foretelling that the desert dwelling Arabs – once simple sheep and camel herders living in tents – would be competing in the construction of tall buildings. Today we have what we call ”skyscrapers”, located not just in developed Western cities in North America, but even in Arab lands, places that are once mostly dry and barren with people living in simple houses and tents. 

2A. The morality of these lavish displays of wealth are besides the point and out of the scope of this thread. Observant Muslims understand that lavish displays of wealth and extravagance are against Islamic principles. Mohammad knew that 1400 years from his time, desert dwelling Arabs – who according to Islam were to shun extravagance – would be competing in the construction of tall buildings! In fact, it is only within the last 3 decades or so, that skyscrapers and highrise buildings filled the skylines of major Arab cities. The key word here is ”compete”, which in the given context suggests constructions for the sake of status and prestige, as opposed to addressing practical needs. To my surprise, I recently learned that there IS such a thing called a ”skyscraper competition”! 

[Image: cd537b1e90.jpg]

One would have to be either blind or willfully ignorant (and I will absolutely NOT waste my time in dealing with either type)…. to deny that Mohammads prophecy about competitions to build tall buildings has been fulfilled 100%. The people of the desert have competed to build tall buildings. Given the prophecy, it is absolutely no co-incidence that the worlds tallest skyscraper, the worlds tallest lighthouse and the worlds tallest clocktower are all in Arab lands. 

2B. Whats really interesting is that Saudi Arabia has announced plans to gigantic 1 kilometer tall tower, that would be  The Kingdom Tower 

Quote:Kingdom Tower (Arabic: برج المملكة‎‎ Burj al Mamlakah), previously known as Mile-High Tower, (Arabic: برج الميل‎‎), is a skyscraper currently under construction in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia……. that will be located along the Red Sea on the north side of Jeddah. If completed as planned, the tower will reach unprecedented heights, becoming the tallest building in the world, as well as the first structure to reach the one-kilometre-high mark.

Quote:The recent announcement of the tower has provoked widespread and highly divided reaction throughout the media. Those who support the project see it as an investment that, although visionary, will have positive social and economic effects on the area as well as the country in the long term, while others see it as nothing more than the result of self-centered and attention seeking competition between oil-rich gulf nations that will serve no purpose other than as a white elephant, costing more and generating less than expected, if it even gets built.

3. The Arab skyscraper prophecy is important because its fulfillment (among certain other prophecies not covered in this thread)… signals the beginning of the end times. The implications of this is that the timing of the beginning of the end times is no longer a matter of speculation and conjecture. Rather, it has been confirmed that we have been living in the end times for quite some time now. 

https://humbleunderstanding.wordpress.co...end-times/
[-] The following 3 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Wing-ed
Like Reply
18th December, 2020, I had a trailer dream and in the dream I was being given garlands by orientals. In the double glazing trailer there was a poster of one of the older American Franklin's. 

I don't think it is a coincidence that Merrick Brian GARLAND has been nominated for AG and he has invested in big pharma. 

https://www.beyond-the-fringe.com/showth...?tid=10204
[-] The following 2 users Like ELIAKIM's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon
Like Reply
Please listen. Not too long. I love you all! 
Doin' what I can with what I got

[Image: xHV5PUW.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ID Rick's post:
  • Aquarius, CalledOutOne, Legacy Anon, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 10:41 PM)ID Rick Wrote: Please listen. Not too long. I love you all! 

When I read the title of this video, it reminded me that back on 1/21 of this year while praying and binding all demonic strongmen and loosing God's heavenly armies, and while asking the Lord what He wanted prayed, I received the following ...

Let Your judgment begin exactly as You have declared it. Release the Restrainer of Your judgment and wrath for You have declared that it is time; it is finished. Death and destruction have been decreed. The dam is breaking; the torrent of flood waters will no long be hindered.

Immediately after, I was prompted to go to facebook. Someone had a dream of an extremely dark storm coming. A man with both hands stretched out standing directly in front of the storm. I wrote in my journal: "the Restrainer???". Behind this man, people were holding each other, bracing themselves because of the coming storm. I wrote in my journal: "So Father, this Restrainer is removed out of the way of the storm -- is the storm Your judgment???"

I've been waiting and praying over more clarification since then.
[-] The following 4 users Like CalledOutOne's post:
  • Aquarius, Legacy Anon, Sassy, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Just for a change there might be something in this that interests some of you. 

Jeff Benner sent this email to me today. Previously, I have asked him if I can share some of his emails and he said yes as long has I name the source of the information. So if you choose to share this please honour the source of this work. The text is too long for one post, so will put some in the next post. 

Genesis, Zen and Quantum Physics
A Fresh Look at the Theology and Science of Creation

[Image: book_gzqp.jpg]

In 2011, Michael Calpino and I, published Genesis, Zen and Quantum Physics. This book began as a weekly study session that he and I did over a period of a few years. Our goal was to translate and interpret the Hebrew text of Genesis 1-3 with no preconceptions. In other words, looking at the text as though we had never read it before. It didn’t take us long to realize that there was much more going on this text than either of us had previously thought. Below are a few excerpts from this book that will give you an idea of some of the revelations that we had during this study.

Genesis 1:7

וַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים אֶת־הָרָקִיעַ וַיַּבְדֵּל בֵּין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מִתַּחַת לָרָקִיעַ וּבֵין הַמַּיִם אֲשֶׁר מֵעַל לָרָקִיעַ וַיְהִי־כֵן׃

And the Powers spread out the sheet separating out the waters from the bottom side belonging to the sheet and separating the water out from the top side belonging to the sheet. And he stood firm.

In this verse the actual separating takes place. The rakiah (the sheet) is spread out (The Hebrew verb translated as ‘spread out’ is asah literally meaning ‘to do’ and is another of the generic verbs which can be used in a wide range of applications.) between the upper part, the canopy above, from the lower part, from the bottom of the ocean to the rakiah. The rakiah itself represents the entire ordered universe from chaos to order or shalom. To make this clearer, and to avoid the misconceptions we have about the words chaos and order and the moral connotations we may ascribe them, we will introduce two Hebrew terms, [Image: heb-anc-sm-mem.jpg][Image: heb-anc-sm-tav.jpg] (tam) and [Image: heb-anc-sm-tav.jpg][Image: heb-anc-sm-mem.jpg] (mot), for the extremes of the continuum. ‘Tam,’ perhaps more familiar in the form tamiym (perfect), is the word we will use to describe the part of the continuum that encompasses the idea of order, shalom, wholeness; that which is functional. In the ancient Hebrew pictographs, it is a [Image: heb-anc-sm-tav.jpg] (the letter tav - a mark) and a [Image: heb-anc-sm-mem.jpg] (the letter mem - chaos). In tam, the mark of God is before/over the chaos. It is the opposite with ‘mot,’ the other term we will use. Mot is a [Image: heb-anc-sm-mem.jpg] (mem) and a [Image: heb-anc-sm-tav.jpg] (tav). In this case the chaos is over the mark meaning that death, chaos, and dysfunction are the overriding characteristics. Again, these are not moral terms but descriptive ones. A living tree is tam and a dead rotting one is mot but that mot tree is giving life and order to other organisms and maybe even its progeny. Each one has a function in bringing harmony to the earth, the live one providing oxygen and the dead one, fertilizer.

In the previous verse, ‘He’ (Ayn Soph) tells Elohim to spread out the rakiah and in this verse we see Elohim doing just that. The fact that the Elohim are doing the creating here is not lost in the pages of the rest of the scriptures. Psalm 150:1 “Praise the LORD! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty firmament” and Psalm 19:1 “The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.” Elohim are that which we know in this world, that small part of the infinite we can partake of. Elohim is analogous to the sheet itself and encompasses everything from tam to mot and the ordered state those two opposites represent. The universal order is really a combination of tam and mot. Order is not the absence of mot but an ordered balance of tam and motElohim (God) is made up of this balance of tam and mot.

There is a word that brings this unity of things in order together. The word asher, in its original ancient meaning it has the idea of a rope that brings together that which was before and that which is after. The rakiah, while separating the waters is also a part of them. In some sense, it belongs to them.

Finally ‘He stood firm.’ The ‘he’ in this case is Ayn Soph; the he again is used because there is no neuter in Hebrew. Ayn Soph is the power that underlies everything and it is ‘his’ firmness on which the created order stands.
  • Legacy Anon, Wing-ed
Like Reply

Genesis 2:8

וַיִּטַּע יְהוָה אֱלֹהִים גַּן־בְּעֵדֶן מִקֶּדֶם וַיָּשֶׂם שָׁם אֶת־הָאָדָם אֲשֶׁר יָצָר׃

And YHVH the Powers established a protected region in Eden from ancient times. And he placed there the adam whom he molded.

YHVH established a gan, translated here as a ‘protected region’ (The word gan is the root of the Hebrew word magen meaning ‘shield.’), but usually translated as a ‘garden.’ What is a garden? It is a place where things are grown that is usually protected by some type of wall or barrier and the planting of things within the garden is part of the duty of man. But the duties of man do not end there. The use of the word ‘established’ refers to more than just the plants but the enclosure and everything else necessary for the garden. The question is; Why is it enclosed? What is separated? What is outside?

Now we can bring into our story some of the speculation we engaged in in verse 5. What was ‘outside’ was what the adam had escaped from or perhaps what he was taken from by YHVH. This means the people of Genesis chapter one and the adam are not the same group. When the adam was taken from this place he was given the nesh’mat chayim. If we look at the story of what happened to Cain after he kills his brother, we can get a good idea of what was outside.

After Cain kills his brother, he goes east of Eden to Nod where he has a son and names the city he founds after him. A city and a region require people and the region he went to, actually the word is ‘returned to,’ was already known and established as Cain was worried that whoever met him would kill him. This only makes sense if people outside his clan existed. In his case, Cain’s clan (Adam and his descendants) would have the responsibility of the blood avenger and he should have been more worried about staying than going. He was, however, worried that these people, who lived to the east of the garden, would kill him, even though they would have no way of knowing what he had done. This would mean that they had a reputation for killing in general or killing strangers in particular. Their trend toward violence would be described later in the story of Noah. The mark Cain received must have had superstitious meaning to them and may have prevented them from killing him, perhaps even making him into a leader, as he did establish a city among them. He may also still have had the nesh’mat chayim, which would have elevated him and his descendants among the people and the intermixing of blood/chayim created the nephilim. It was the additional reasoning capabilities and power of the nesh’mat chayim, combined with the natural savagery of these people that led to the advanced and blood thirsty race described in Genesis chapter six.

But enough of the outside, what is the protected region like and where was it? Eden was designed to be a place of delight. Man was created to be happy and in a state of pleasure and shalom. If the adam was taken from another place and brought here, he could appreciate it because it was so much better. Man was not created to suffer and be deprived. Christianity has often equated pleasure with sin and sought to eradicate it. Life as we know it is hard but it was not meant to be so and if we learn to live it as we should, in harmony with our environment and with each other, it will be more like Eden and less like hell. The idea that our life is a punishment for our sin and is to be endured in all its harshness is foolhardy. We were not placed here to passively accept disharmony and pain, but to overcome it, to transform it. Life should be a delight; we should be like a king in his palace. Not hedonistic or devoid of responsibility but active and in balance.

The Zohar has some interesting comments on this verse concerning where the adam was taken from. It says that the four elements hinted to in this passage, becoming the four heads, refer to levels of spiritual reality. The adam could partake of all these levels at once. Whether this was acquired and then brought into the garden or he was created this way in the garden is speculation. That he had heightened awareness is not in doubt. It is only later that the ‘higher,’ or other levels, became clouded that he, and we, became reduced in our perceptions. If the adam did acquire this perception through some effort or life experience on his part and was taken to Eden as a result, it gives a different meaning to our lives and their aim.

When Y’shua taught that the ‘Kingdom of Heaven is at hand’ or ‘all around you’ or ‘within you,’ he may have been referring to this idea that Eden is available to us, not as a physical place on earth or even in ‘heaven,’ but an ever present reality we just do not perceive. This is not to say that Eden is just a level of consciousness, some mental game. Elijah was taken there bodily, we believe Moshe saw it at the burning bush and could have entered in had he not gone to save his people. If one truly enters Eden, one can leave this reality behind. Or one can operate within both, exercising great power. If Eden and Y’shua’s ‘Kingdom of heaven’ are the same, the ‘Holy Spirit’ and the nesh’mat chayim would be the same and we have a whole new understanding of one of his crucial teachings.

This then gives us an idea of where it is. Most translate the verse ‘in the east’ but we have ‘from ancient times (The Hebrew word qedem means both, east and ancient.).’ One of the reasons why is because when the adam was thrown out of the garden, he moved to the east, which means the garden would have been to his west, not to the east from his point of reference. Since that doesn’t make sense, we went with the alternate translation. In the ancient world, most things were oriented to the east. In the ancient mind the past, not the future, was in front of you as you are able to see the past, but not the future. Therefore, far off in the east was the ancient past. This would mean that the protected place had existed for a long time and may have been known to others besides the adam and may one day be known to us.

• Legacy Anon, Wing-ed
Like Reply
Genesis 3:10

וַיֹּאמֶר אֶת־קֹלְךָ שָׁמַעְתִּי בַּגָּן וָאִירָא כִּי־עֵירֹם אָנֹכִי וָאֵחָבֵא׃

And he said, “Your sound I heard in the protected region and I was afraid because I am enlightened and I hid myself.”

Now the dance begins. Notice the adam does not answer the question of ‘how’ for to admit his betrayal would make his ego feel bad and it was feeling bad enough. It hurt his pride too much. The unasked question he sees fit to answer is the question of ‘why’ as in ‘why are you hiding.’ YHVH had moved past that, he was hiding because he felt guilty, another ego emotion. The hiding is in itself an admission of guilt. Therefore there is no reason to ask the adam ‘did you do it?’ or even ‘what did you do?’ All that was obvious. But the adam was scared, another ego emotion, the sound YHVH made in the garden this time was unfamiliar to him and he tries to stall for time by attempting to redirect the conversation. He was also trying to shift the blame for his behavior to YHVH the powers, ‘You scared me.’ Not the first shift of blame, as we shall see.

The adam, for the first time in our story, says “I.” He now has an ego, or at for the first time since coming into the garden. He now bases his interaction with the world on knowledge rather than intuition and wisdom. This has led to fear, guilt, shame, and uncertainty. Without ego, those emotions cannot exist. He knows fear because he now has an ego, an image of himself, that he feels he must protect and he is afraid of losing it or having it injured.

His explanation is an oxymoron. He says “I am enlightened.” He equated enlightenment with the knowledge he had gained, he was trying to redefine the terms of the argument. It is all so familiar to us. When faced with guilt, we do anything to justify our wrongdoing. We change the subject, we deny it, we change the meaning of the terms to make what we have done either less severe or actually good. To say “I am enlightened” is an oxy-moron because ‘enlightenment’ precludes an ego, an ‘I.’ One cannot have both. To take pride in enlightenment, to boast one has it, merely shows how far one has yet to go. But this is all still so new to the adam, he hasn’t figured it all out yet.

[img=150x0]https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/files/icon_jeffanddenise.png[/img]
Jeff & Denise Benner
Ancient Hebrew Research Center
  • Legacy Anon, Wing-ed
Like Reply
(02-23-2021, 08:59 AM)CalledOutOne Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 10:41 PM)ID Rick Wrote: Please listen. Not too long. I love you all! 

When I read the title of this video, it reminded me that back on 1/21 of this year while praying and binding all demonic strongmen and loosing God's heavenly armies, and while asking the Lord what He wanted prayed, I received the following ...

Let Your judgment begin exactly as You have declared it.  Release the Restrainer of Your judgment and wrath for You have declared that it is time; it is finished.  Death and destruction have been decreed.  The dam is breaking; the torrent of flood waters will no long be hindered. 

Immediately after, I was prompted to go to facebook.  Someone had a dream of an extremely dark storm coming.  A man with both hands stretched out standing directly in front of the storm.  I wrote in my journal:  "the Restrainer???".  Behind this man, people were holding each other, bracing themselves because of the coming storm.  I wrote in my journal:  "So Father, this Restrainer is removed out of the way of the storm -- is the storm Your judgment???"

I've been waiting and praying over more clarification since then.

Thank you @CalledOutOne.  I appreciate this type of post on this thread, and also on the Prayer Warriors Thread.   Heartflowers

I am also so very happy that so many here at the forum are strong Believers in Prayer and Prophecy.  

Grouphug
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.  ~ Matthew 5:16 

Pray without ceasing, for President Trump and for our Constitutional Republic.  
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquarius's post:
  • CalledOutOne, Legacy Anon, Sami, Sassy
Like Reply